The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair cut in itself is terrible. For someone with money his hairs never had a good style. His skin looks so unkept too.
[/QUOTE]
Probably because no professional will touch that mop. Who knows what lives under that beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't forget the saw the Eiffel tower from a mile away 😂
After Issy gets back they go yet again to the water park is that instead of a bath or shower? lol

I can’t be the only one who thinks those water slides at the lake look manky as hell!
I would say the exact same put me of even looking at them and the water was not to clean either to be swimming about in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't think it'll be another abroad trip. Surely they haven't got enough time to take the tin can all the way home, and then travel on a plane anywhere. It'll probably be a well known resort in the UK. Like Centerparcs or something 🤷 if it is another abroad trip - those poor girls will have zero down time before starting school again. And will have seen zero friends (bar Isabelle's trip) during the entire summer.
I can't remember where I saw it, maybe instagram, but I'm sure someone asked them if they're going to travel by plane this summer, and Sarah said they were so it does seem that they will be going abroad. Those poor kids are going to have no downtime/routine before going back to school.

Reactions: 16
So where do you guys think the next “adventure” is going to be? I mean where ever it is doesn’t matter, as we all know it’s just gonna be Lazy sitting round a swimming pool complaining about the weather, Jaces mood or the facility’s of the place they are staying at. Creepy will be filming the girls swimming in the pool, and by night fall they will be eating pizza or burgers.
To wherever Isla’s best friend moved. Can’t have iddy biddy boo boo sad.

Reactions: 4
It's quite sad he's only got two toys. That panda is way to faded than what it should be for 4 months old

But then Iddy Biddy wouldn't have got her thumbnail.
What do you mean? He doesn't need toys just plop him in front of the screen watching baby sensory. Probably sits there for hrs. Poor baby that's the only stimulation he gets. At least put him on his belly for tummy time

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Love it how they describe shoving Jace infront of an ipad or tv as 'baby sensory' 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
You think they would have realized constant trips doesn't bring up the views after the whole Dubai-Lapland-Hideous Cottage thing last year lmfao those poor girls never get to relax

Reactions: 10
Family Fizz just posted up on Instagram that they're in Georgia. I've seen more cultural photos in their few Instagram photos than in the Minghams entire chavtastic summer.
Well said ! 👏

I get quite annoyed when people have a go at Fizz Fam because of the money they now have ! They are self made ! They deserve every penny they made imo ! They do loads for different charities ALL THE TIME ! They show actual culture and different aspects of the countries they visit ! Their children are highly intelligent and impeccably mannered ! They are not perfect and I’m not a fan of all of their videos but as far as family vlogs go they are the best ! I heard someone say that there have been hate videos about them on YouTube , I have not seen any myself but apparently slating them for being too healthy and too rich ?! Really ? Fk off you jealous bastards ! They promote healthy eating , healthy living and good family relations.

Anyway back to the inghams :

I did notice back to the WISH YOU WHERE MINE tune 😒 I don’t believe in coincidences! He was elated when he picked Izzy up like a kid on his first date ! 🤮 IZZYS REAL DAD NEEDS TO INTERVENE imo ! & fast ! 😢

Today’s vlog seemed to consist of shots of girls in swimwear and lots of Sarah SHRIEKING and loads of OTT praising of Isla . SAME OLD SAME OLD THEN.

💤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You think they would have realized constant trips doesn't bring up the views after the whole Dubai-Lapland-Hideous Cottage thing last year lmfao those poor girls never get to relax
During December last year, there was a trip to Paris and then London added on after those three!! Poor kids never got to relax, made me angry seeing them on the move so much and unnecessarily.

The breakfast looks kind of gross this morning.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell would people want backpacks with someone else's family name on them??
This was the thing about the Inghams that first drew my attention to them - my daughter came to me a long time ago and said, "Look at this weird family doing clothes with their name on. As if you'd wear their name!" Then she showed me Chris's kiss a ginger rant and I HOWLED LAUGHING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris also called Isabelle a “changed woman” today in the vlog it made my skin crawl, she’s literally 13 it just felt so weird to me knowing his past... hobbies

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Still can't get over the fact that this big "Euro Road Trip" only included swimming pools in France and Spain (oh, and Flying Tiger... Can't forget that authentic Spanish gem... 👀 ).

I was expecting them to go further East. Maybe Italy and then work their way up to Germany, then maybe round to the Netherlands and home. But no, we got France and Spain - well, we actually just got random campsites and swimming pools.

What. A. Waste.
Imagine trying to describe a particular vlog on this trip - "You know... the one with the pool in" 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris also called Isabelle a “changed woman” today in the vlog it made my skin crawl, she’s literally 13 it just felt so weird to me knowing his past... hobbies
Yes, was just gonna say that. Shes not a woman, shes a child. And considering the allegations thats scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
C191689A-930F-4E8C-937D-52F2BDD70011.jpeg
A9AAFBF1-D5DF-44E7-94C2-4CF1F617BF5A.jpeg

Even the way Creepy talks about Isabel on instagram is kinda weird. Especially in comparison to the other girls. He seems to like to complement her looks. Whilst with Isla and Esme he doesn’t seem to talk about their appearance, I think he’s called Isla cute but that’s different from this. Even the picture of her next to the door seems kinda weird, as it just has her in the photo and the doors not that amazing. Plus the door is not in full frame, which kinda shows that he wasn’t interested in the door or showing us how “huge” the door is. I feel so sorry for that poor girl.

It’s like in today’s video with Chris and the girls at the lake, Isabel looked kinda uncomfortable, which is normal for a teenager to feel uncomfortable as your body is changing, however I feel like she’s obviously under a lot more pressure than the average teenage when thousands of people can see you in a bikini! Today Chris was filming the girls jumping into the water, obviously Isla and Esme were comfortable getting into the water as they are smaller and were more covered, plus there at that age were you don’t tend to feel awkward. But you could see Isabel looked uncomfortable and stood to the side of camera. So once the younger two were into the lake, Chris put the camera on Isabel to get in. Which if it was me, I would have turned the camera off to let her get into the lake (not that I would ever film my kids for money). Isabel quickly dived into the water so she wasn’t exposed from the behind. When Isabel was on the inflatable obstacle courses she seemed so much more comfortable that at the beginning of the vlog with Chris.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.