The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Issy and Chris were in the car together...it was like watching a first date?! 🤢Both were giggly and nervous and almost flirtatious! It was totally bizarre.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
When Issy and Chris were in the car together...it was like watching a first date?! 🤢Both were giggly and nervous and almost flirtatious! It was totally bizarre.
They have a very odd relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
hmmm this look familiar
Is that baby Jace doll ??? It looks like a cabbage patch ! 😳

This isn't exactly on-topic but I know some of you also follow the SJs and a petition was set-up a few days ago because they now have their own scandal of behaviour that is brushing the line with criminal, just like Creepy's 'non-situation'

I'm keen to see if other people are interested in the petition because it only has 250 signatures so far.

Always hated them and yes I use the word HATE they make my skin crawl ! Unlike the inghams whom I used to like those shower of shits I can’t watch for even a minute without bringing my lunch up ! The dad especially makes me heave ! 🤮🤮🤮

ITS TIME FOR CHRIS TO PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES AND BE A PROUD GINGER !!! So that his daughter knows her dad is not a fkn hypocritical liar ! Oh erm ! Yeah ! Scrap that then ! 😏

Reactions: 8
Still can't get over the fact that this big "Euro Road Trip" only included swimming pools in France and Spain (oh, and Flying Tiger... Can't forget that authentic Spanish gem... 👀 ).

I was expecting them to go further East. Maybe Italy and then work their way up to Germany, then maybe round to the Netherlands and home. But no, we got France and Spain - well, we actually just got random campsites and swimming pools.

What. A. Waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Still can't get over the fact that this big "Euro Road Trip" only included swimming pools in France and Spain (oh, and Flying Tiger... Can't forget that authentic Spanish gem... 👀 ).

I was expecting them to go further East. Maybe Italy and then work their way up to Germany, then maybe round to the Netherlands and home. But no, we got France and Spain - well, we actually just got random campsites and swimming pools.

What. A. Waste.
Living their best life according to Sarah. So many memories.
Like losing the go pro
Appearing all over the news. Twice
Black eye etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't think who the Inghams remind me of with all their merchandising attempts...
inghamtrotters.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Family Fizz just posted up on Instagram that they're in Georgia. I've seen more cultural photos in their few Instagram photos than in the Minghams entire chavtastic summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

What. A. Waste.
Don't forget the saw the Eiffel tower from a mile away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel that they are desperate to claw some kind of income, the Jace dolls have flopped and this trip must be costing a pretty penny with the amount of petrol they must be getting through, this merchandise is a desperate attempt for some cash flow...
Surely it's all down to the expense of making the vlogs. They must have a shed load of receipts for their accountant!

Reactions: 1
They made more of an effort to sight-see in their Singapore stopover than they have the last few weeks in Europe. They went on a tourist bus, visited some markets/local shops and tried some Singaporean food, which is a lot for the Ingham's if we compare it to this summer. Even when complaining she was sick or whatever from her pregnancy Sarah still did all this stuff in such a short amount of time. I just don't understand why they aren't bothering now. Can they not afford it or do they simply just not care anymore? It's so strange

Bet the caravan lifestyle for longer than a weekend is more work than they anticipated. Because, you know, they love planning things out to make sure they don't make life harder for themselves

Reactions: 5
They made more of an effort to sight-see in their Singapore stopover than they have the last few weeks in Europe. They went on a tourist bus, visited some markets/local shops and tried some Singaporean food, which is a lot for the Ingham's if we compare it to this summer. Even when complaining she was sick or whatever from her pregnancy Sarah still did all this stuff in such a short amount of time. I just don't understand why they aren't bothering now. Can they not afford it or do they simply just not care anymore? It's so strange

Bet the caravan lifestyle for longer than a weekend is more work than they anticipated. Because, you know, they love planning things out to make sure they don't make life harder for themselves
I reckon the camping trip was to get away from something personally. Would explain why it was all last minute, no pitches booked etc. Then home and off again, making sure they’ve not been there all summer

They cannot get to the Go pro because of all the weeds on the bottom, but the lake is more of a made lake than a natural lake because it is more of a sand bottom than a weedy bottom. Yeees I can see that making sence.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They cannot get to the Go pro because of all the weeds on the bottom, but the lake is more of a made lake than a natural lake because it is more of a sand bottom than a weedy bottom. Yeees I can see that making sence.....
I heard the contradiction too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth have I just watched. That poor girl could broke her back or worse still, her neck with how she landed.

What sort of a parent takes pleasure catapulting their child into air landing in water

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Chris saying the lake is man made because it doesn’t have a weedy bottom.
When Sarah said ten seconds before they can’t get the go pro because of the mud and weeds.

Why wasn’t Chris or Isabelle down that slide first to wait for Isla at the bottom. Sent the weakest one down first to land on her own. Ffs. 9932E0A6-E0B1-4ECB-B6D8-CB21B9856958.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sarah makes me laugh with her pointless lies saying that she went in the lake when the go pro was lost and how she busted it on the slides. Yet today’s vlog it seems like it was the first time judging by not knowing if it was ok to pick up a life jacket or wait . Totally unfamiliar with it all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah makes me laugh with her pointless lies saying that she went in the lake when the go pro was lost and how she busted it on the slides. Yet today’s vlog it seems like it was the first time judging by not knowing if it was ok to pick up a life jacket or wait . Totally unfamiliar with it all
Was definitely her first time on the inflatables. Emses indeciveness whether to jump or not gave that away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.