The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't exactly on-topic but I know some of you also follow the SJs and a petition was set-up a few days ago because they now have their own scandal of behaviour that is brushing the line with criminal, just like Creepy's 'non-situation'

I'm keen to see if other people are interested in the petition because it only has 250 signatures so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The SJ’s thread to discuss this further. Some posts have been moved there to stop the ingham’s going off topic

Reactions: 6
The Ingham Family #53 - Creepy has a Hobbit of editing his feet out of the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they’ve suddenly started doing activites.
I’ll put money on that Isabelle did paddle boarding on her school trip and Sarah can’t be having her doing something she hasn’t can she

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why the hell would people want backpacks with someone else's family name on them??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why the hell would people want backpacks with someone else's family name on them??
I guess the same reason they would buy t shirts etc with I Fam on them?
The prices they are charging makes me wonder how anyone can afford them!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I guess the same reason they would buy t shirts etc with I Fam on them?
The prices they are charging makes me wonder how anyone can afford them!
"ifam" I kind of get because that's what the call their fans (eurgrgrgrgghhh) but backpacks and popsocket things with "The Ingham Family" on is bleeping WEIRD to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The timing is all wrong anyway as someone pointed out in the previous thread, parents will have already bought or will be buying this week, new backpacks in time for the start of the new term. I know that Sarah has no regard for school term dates but most people do! So by the time she’s ‘tested the quality’ deemed it worthy of £29.99 ordered them and put them in their site, no parent is going to shell out again for another backpack surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The timing is all wrong anyway as someone pointed out in the previous thread, parents will have already bought or will be buying this week, new backpacks in time for the start of the new term. I know that Sarah has no regard for school term dates but most people do! So by the time she’s ‘tested the quality’ deemed it worthy of £29.99 ordered them and put them in their site, no parent is going to shell out again for another backpack surely?
No but sadly the vunerble people who have got credit cards ect to get this Jace doll will buy them.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel that they are desperate to claw some kind of income, the Jace dolls have flopped and this trip must be costing a pretty penny with the amount of petrol they must be getting through, this merchandise is a desperate attempt for some cash flow...

Reactions: 9
This isn't exactly on-topic but I know some of you also follow the SJs and a petition was set-up a few days ago because they now have their own scandal of behaviour that is brushing the line with criminal, just like Creepy's 'non-situation'

I'm keen to see if other people are interested in the petition because it only has 250 signatures so far.

I always thought since she was a baby that she had a lot of sensory issues and possible autism. So sad that they would give her a cold shower

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.