Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Circlish

VIP Member
What a desperate attempt to try and rebrand themselves as travel vloggers. Reviewing shower blocks and shitters. This is all some half-baked ploy to get gifted breaks or accommodation. Plastering all your Insta posts with travelling hashtags. Don't make me laugh, you pair of twonks. Pot Noodling your way back to Britain. Your awning set up looked like a doss-pit in The Jungle in Calais. I'm surprised the Red Cross didn't crash in with emergency Vitamin C and hairbrushes. Roll on the school term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Stephie

VIP Member
Don't be jealous Tattlers, but I made one comment re rubber Jace a couple of weeks back. And Facebook has today recognised me as an Ingham Family top fan, and asked me if I'd like my badge

FUCK 👏 NO 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

djcraw15

When Issy and Chris were in the car together...it was like watching a first date?! 🤢Both were giggly and nervous and almost flirtatious! It was totally bizarre.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

scoobywho

Chris Ingham is the only man on earth to try and make a family walk to a public toilet emotional with a backing track and slow motion shots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

scoobywho

Chris also called Isabelle a “changed woman” today in the vlog it made my skin crawl, she’s literally 13 it just felt so weird to me knowing his past... hobbies

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Atleast the fizz fam know how to speak English it's always a plus
I’m watching a completely different fizz family to you lot 😂
Have you heard Georgie attempting to string a sentence together 🤣
I’m going off topic here I just can’t understand how people who can see everything that’s wrong with the Inghams 🤔 can defend the family that actually HAVE pulled their kids out of education, actually DO have them “making content” instead of having a normal life, they have no friends, no life, no education.
At least the Inghams are in school, they’re attempting to give them a private education 🤷‍♀️
The Fizz Scam dumped their “vegan fitness” content to make vlogs designed for kiddies because that’s where the money is.
They’re an embarrassment, the only thing they have going for them.. Darren isn’t Chris 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lilu22

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who thinks those water slides at the lake look manky as hell!

Reactions: 44

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Are we really so starved of material (surely not) that attacking a 5 months old attire and calling him silly names is acceptable. All of these children whether they are Ingham or from other family channels are totally innocent and should never be ridiculed for ANY reason. Not clever, not funny.
They're not attacking a 5 month old (not months, month - be careful, you sound like an Ingham with your bad grammar). They're talking about the parents choices.

Thanks for your input though. Hope the long car journey is going ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
- Another wonderfully healthy breakfast.

- "it's one of those stories where he would dive down to find it, get stuck in the weeds and never come back up. And we don't want that, do we" ... Speak for yourself, Sarah 👀

- Jace like: "fuck off, Mum. I want no part of your vlog."

- "Chris doesn't feel like going into the water today" ... He's either still in a strop about losing the Go Pro, or the quick fix hair solution yesterday won't survive the water.

- Isla slips slightly and gets a thumbnail and title after her. Esme nearly smashes her neck off the end of the inflatable after being flung by Lazy, and barely gets a mention.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Am I the only one that thinks shes formula feeding Jason but just doesn’t want to admit it.
He’s a much healthier looking child lately, no way that’s from her sour milk
The fact she keeps on going on about Jason searching for her/her milk makes me think twat protests too much....

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I still can't believe they did that to the girls. I didn't think they could shock me any more, but that vlog was just... I'm speechless.

Ok, so you can't afford a lot. They should have packed up a really nice picnic (they could have got an extra baguette and cheese etc, and some fruit or whatever), taken it into the centre of Paris and had a lovely night time picnic next to the Eiffel tower. That would have been a great vlog.

But no. Zero culture in 4 weeks. Fucking ratbags.

Reactions: 40
Tonight’s thoughts brought to you by...me.

They’ve been doing this ‘drive should have taken x hours but ended up taking almost twice as long because of the caravan’ line ever time they’ve moved campsites. If they know it’ll take longer, why not plan for it and allow yourself more travel time? Doesn’t take a genius.

Esme ‘should we be in here if it’s someones garden?’
Sarah ‘well, the gate was open’
Once a Dixon, always a Dixon.

I don’t know if it’s different in France but meals around €14 to €20 seems fairly standard to me. Wonder if they’re short on cash or just massive tight arses.

Chris doing the rock on sign with his instant pasta n sauce #younghollywood

4 hours to edit? 😂😂😂 I’d send a copy of ‘Editing for Dummies’ to him but I fear it might be too advanced for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
This poor couple must be thinking SHUT UP YOU LAZY BITCH, WE'VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR NOISY FAMILY FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS, HURRY UP AND LEAVE ALREADY!!!!

Screenshot_20190821-095150.jpg

IMG_20190821_095244.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38