The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would've been a great shame if Creepy had got tangled in the weeds and not come back up. NOT!!

The slide at the lake is rank.

More attention seeking from Iddy Biddy, shrieking 'I'm the boss' from a mile away. Of course she had to jump off that platform after Esme did.

I agree about Isabelle and Chris, his behaviour toward her is very creepy sometimes, why is Sarah not doing anything about it?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Chris saying "clever boy" is possibly the most cringe-inducing thing I've ever hear. I can't bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris went to the pharmacy for a few things 😂 and then didn’t go in the water because he doesn’t feel like it apparently (sticking to not getting his hair wet until the dye has settled more like )

Also suprised Esme didn’t end up back on Leeds after she was bounced off the inflatable by Lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fot Fks sake get Jace out of that bloody chair. His spine is going to be fked in later life

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20190819_212808_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20190819_212845_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I'm sorry but this whole exchange was next level uncomfortable. I'm worried for that child. That was flirting full stop no ifs no buts.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Everything you just said PLUS no one at his work knew about Izzy , They knew he had 2 daughters but she was never mentioned !

Now you could take that various ways such as didn’t want to sound old enough to have a daughter that age but the way I see it is he never saw her as his daughter and still doesn’t ! He sees her in a very NON parental way & her real dad not being in her life anymore has got to be his dream come true ! 😢

Making the DADDYS GIRL hashtag worrying to say the least so the Question is : Does Sarah see this and thinks it’s harmless , I mean look at her own brother ? Gets off on it ? As she definitely seems to promote their alone time ( daddy - daughter dates ) of which there have been many but only with Izzy not the other girls OR she is stupidly oblivious?

I noticed that I felt less uncomfortable watching whilst Izzy was away and wasn’t sure why , now I know ! 😩 but hope and pray that I am wrong & just getting carried away with all of the rumours and speculation and over thinking ! :(
Creepy & Isabelle’s odd relationship was something I always questioned way before the allegations.
Every vlog he appeared to be fawning all over her which gave me very bad vibes.
And apart from the times he’d just walk into her room unannounced, at night when she was in bed the one thing that really concerned me was a vlog filmed at this cabin where he had filmed Isabelle sitting on the toilet and even left it in the vlog ( not sure if it was ever removed)
Also every time I think about those times he was filming her In just her towel i keep thinking about that Bella and the whole “Drop that towel & resend”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think it’s one thing commenting on what you know to be true (ie his skinny dipping messages etc) and quite another making these wild leaps to suggest he has Isobel in his sights. We don’t know for fact how or if he talked about her when he was working but we do know he’s played the role of dad since she was a baby and she calls him dad. Given she has access to social media I think it’s quite irresponsible to make these assumptions about her and him when she could read them and be devastated. I’m probably alone in my thinking but there you have it. Of course he was relieved and pleased to see her given she is probably his main help and support with doing everything. He calls everyone babe even Prinny so I don’t think too much can be read into that.
I agree with what you say but I think it's another example to me of Chris not understanding boundaries and appropriateness in certain situations - perhaps if he had chosen to receive help/therapy he might see that. I don't think he has his sights on Isabelle, but I do think he needs to consider the way his choice of words and actions come across, for Isabelle's sake more than anyone. As he still can't do that it worries that he's still the same old creepy Chris who views everyone else as the issue, not himself.

Reactions: 26
I'm going to be a witch here, but I really don't think Sarah is pretty at all 🤷‍♀️ I just don't see it. Maybe it's her ugly personality shining through for me 😂 Different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree with what you say but I think it's another example to me of Chris not understanding boundaries and appropriateness in certain situations - perhaps if he had chosen to receive help/therapy he might see that. I don't think he has his sights on Isabelle, but I do think he needs to consider the way his choice of words and actions come across, for Isabelle's sake more than anyone. As he still can't do that it worries that he's still the same old creepy Chris who views everyone else as the issue, not himself.
That’s a fair observation, I’m in agreement with you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.