Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At the risk of fat shaming (and of giving you all an insight into my childishness), I’d like to take us all back to the childhood days of limericks with this one I’ve just composed.

There once was a man named Chris
With his diet he was remiss
His arse grew so wide
He got stuck on the slide
Now of him we all take the piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
The woman's got a brass neck having the audacity to moan about anybody else!!!! They are pure trash living the high life, they don't know how to behave. I'd rather be camping next to people that smoke green than be lumbered next to them redneck fuckers. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

memoii11

VIP Member

Erm I don't mean to worry you guys, but do you think they've left Jace on the beach again?! 😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Where the hell has Chris dragged them too? 😳 Sarah thinks the people under the tarpoleon, live on the campsite because of their rusty poles and the fact their tent is a van and tarpoleon. Sarah got a death stare. A little girl stuck her finger up at Esme because she smiled at her. Sounds idyllic. 🙄

I wish Sarah hadn’t seen the available to rent stickers on the full size fridge freezers. ☹ It looked like she was thinking of buying one for their awning until she noticed you rent them on site. I’d have paid money to see Chris trying squeeze a full size fridge freezer in with all the bits and bats and drag it across Europe! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Ghost82

Chatty Member
i wonder if the people in the tarpoleon tents requested to move because they didn’t want to be next to the people who’ve been in the sun newspaper this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
How the ever living fk did we get from the Inghams to ww2? This thread is not dull that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I wonder if they wrote to any sites asking for freebies like other vloggers do?
“Sup amigo! We’re a family of five from... six! We’re a family of six and we’re super, duper, mega big on YouTube! We have almost two million subscribers and we’re pretty much Yorkshires answer to the Kardashians so since we’ll be rocking past your campsite, we’re wondering if you can hook us up? Do you do big fridge freezers for the ice pops? Grassy arse!”

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Maisie842

VIP Member
I can't cope with this utter bollocks
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Stephie

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but have I just witnessed an almost 40-year-old man, sat in a restaurant, throwing food on his own face. Then scraping it off his greasy, sweaty, emo fringe with a spoon. Then eat it :sick:

What 👏 the 👏 actual 👏 fuck 👏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

GowiththeflowMo

And this shows the lack of emotion and feelings they have, I know if I had been called a shit parent to the whole of the U.K I wouldn’t pretend like nothing happened and I’m still living the best life
This is a great point !

ANY normal person would be mortified that they have been correctly branded disgusting parents by the UK media and all sensible thinking adults and yet their response to that ? After a chavvy rant or three 🙄 to act like total brain dead buffoons. Doing that kind of childish shit in their own area is one thing but out in a foreign country? If I was a fellow Brit there I’d be so ashamed on their behalf ! If I was a spaniard id be utterly disgusted & go home thinking what gross people the English are! Isla throwing herself on the floor , the letch putting ice cream on Izzy’s face & his own face & hair and spooning it off ? Sarah laughing her head off in that hideous cackle of hers ! Fake fks !

To echo my earlier post , funny how he hates a mess in his home , allegedly , and gives out if the kids or prinny make a mess but it’s absolutely fine to disrespect another persons business premises & country ! You pair of thick fks !

Someone said before they believed her mother brought up the girls I believe that’s probably correct and his mother helps a lot too , left to their own devices it’s impossible to determine who’s the child and who’s the adult ! The only one that seems responsible enough to be left alone is Jace !!! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 40

String Man

VIP Member
Seeing has how they are such fans of Disney ...

"Hi - yo! our morals are so low
On Youtube adverts we depend
Chavavan, Shitty Shitty Chavavan
Our sweaty tin can friend"

1565530115197.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Picador

Of course they are. But because they are clothed and fed SS aren't interested. Doesn't matter they're exploited daily, not given down time. I've said this a few times but I'm honestly surprised none of them kids have been hospitalised with exhaustion yet. The constant late nights ect can't be good for any of them.
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
D

Departed member 294

I don’t think they can afford to just disappear. I think they’d like to but they won’t be able to make so much money from working.
Nah, they enjoy the fame aspect too much of it. Narcissists, both of 'em.

This photo:

Just shows how much he, in particular, thinks of himself.

And that was an sassybelle meet up.... Not an ingham meet up 🙄

And let's not forget that they denied they took their own merch to this, then claimed the sold out, then people found tweets saying it would be avaliable, or something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Squittel

VIP Member
Main points of tonight’s video
  • Sarah is obviously 13 and finds it too embarrassing to say nipple or boob
  • Sarah is surprised to find Spanish people in Spain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37