The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a Mary shortle ad show up on facebook about a little girl getting her number 2 Jace doll and Mary Shortle saying and you get to meet the real Jace at the tea party here in an incredibly creepy voice sounding surprisingly like Sarah .it gave me shivers also loads of mums saying they ordered one

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wake up 10.30am
Feed Jace 11am
Eat breakfast drink tea 11.30am
Read tit online 12pm
Wash and get ready 12.30pm
Pack everything for the day 1pm
Better eat lunch now 1.30pm

Why not get up and get out early 🤷‍♀️
Oh come on! Look at Sir Nonce-A-Lot's hair, there is no way any washing goes on in the tin can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 18.... stones AGAIN, water park and dinner.... yawwwwwn.
No chris for dinner after last night antics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Isabelle’s just popped off to get herself her swimming costume on’

I weep for the English language.
Haha....now aside from the obvious errors to which you are most likely referring, "Isabelle's just popped off" would be enough to raise me an eyebrow around these here parts! :rolleyes::D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isabelle literally counting the minutes to her escape from the Alcatraz vacay, finally escape the scrutiny and be normal. Wonder if she has to have a formal military style briefing from Sarah and Creepy to tell her how to act “normal” , no ohhhhh emmmmm Geeees required booboo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does it always seem Chris and Izzy are off alone “popping to the shops or something? He was messaging a girl her age and Sarah is totally fine with that? I have to say I judge Sarah a lot more than I judge Creepy. I don’t know if I can even hate watch anymore 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thoughts of the vlog............
Another water park
More Stones!
I thought Sarah said it was rude to film other people. Unless they are in a water park I guess.
Whats up with his weird voice?
And more crap food!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘We love Salou, it’s so pretty’ walking past a security fence and a tower block

‘I feel so bad for Esme’ but will nevertheless shove a camera in her face and show the world her disappointment

Multiple shots of Issy in her bikini, none of S and C in their swimwear; not that this is something I want to see!

Big row kicked off after dinner?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isabelle literally counting the minutes to her escape from the Alcatraz vacay, finally escape the scrutiny and be normal. Wonder if she has to have a formal military style briefing from Sarah and Creepy to tell her how to act “normal” , no ohhhhh emmmmm Geeees required booboo.
I reckon they tell her what to say to questions being asked by her classmates .I feel sorry for her to be honest as she is well aware of what is happening outside of filming and the pressure of having to perform must eventually take its toll

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the next thing we will hear is how izzy dosent want to leave this super duper caravan to go on her school trip. Then Sarah will crack out how of course it was izzy choice and we would NEVER make the girls do anything they didnt want to would we ifam.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"mum's sleeping with Jace in the shade"
Also, he's using more of his down with the kids lingo in this one

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I dont get why creepy blurred some faces but not others! There were so many up close shots of kids and adults all in swimwear that we could see who they were! Just blur the background chris, it's not hard! The privacy of these innocent people on their daily holidays really need protecting

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So not a place for a young baby. Probably the only baby in the water park. Hmm if there's an amber alert about heat my first instinct as a mother would not be to take my infant to a water park and be outside with him all day. I would think that's child endangerment as well. When it's hot you typically find indoor things to do. In Spain and not even eating the cultural food. How many times can you eat spaghetti bolognese in a week? That pizza looked like something you would buy in the frozen food section of your supermarket. Very unappetizing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Day 18.... stones AGAIN, water park and dinner.... yawwwwwn.
No chris for dinner after last night antics.
I just noticed that now, was Chris not allowed dinner? Or we he out skinny dipping with young girls at the water park looking at the sights as they love salou so much!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just looked at the website, all the height restrictions are there, they could have managed the girls expectations in advance. But I suppose that would take a tiny bit of forward thinking.
No comment on the campsite at all today after all the whinging yesterday. Interesting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.