The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment from bitsandbats yesterday replying to Jane saying "granny jame what does nonce mean" or something like that. I bleeping choked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There is no way this slime ball got stuck on a water slide - more like all the grease drips from his beanie and went to fast down a grease slide and came of the bottom

Has he washed his hair or does it still have ice cream in it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way this slime ball got stuck on a water slide - more like all the grease drips from his beanie and went to fast down a grease slide and came of the bottom
I had spaghetti for tea if you don't mind. But not the Ingham kind.. The real home made kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha! I made ours from scratch not a jar in microwave meal in sight! Us tattlers should compile a recipe book and send it to lazy!
We could do,but they would manage to turn it into a recipe of disaster like they do everything.Can you imagine Creepy buttering the bread,
whilst Lazy heads of to the beach with her bucket and spade,after the kids asked for Sandwiches :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Mines a beige meal tonight but I'm feeling super rubbish so having my favourite comfort food

• Sad
Ingham Family #50 - The slide looked bigger with a wide angled lens!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That darn wide angled lens! Always getting them in pesky little scandals! I promise my baby wasn’t left on a busy Spanish beach whilst I was in the sea! As a matter of fact He was in my hands the wholeeee time i swear down it’s just the camera guys come on “nO NeEd FoR a BiG dRaMa”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That darn wide angled lens! Always getting them in pesky little scandals! I promise my baby wasn’t left on a busy Spanish beach whilst I was in the sea! As a matter of fact He was in my hands the wholeeee time i swear down it’s just the camera guys come on “nO NeEd FoR a BiG dRaMa”
No! Hell No!

Erm I don't mean to worry you guys, but do you think they've left Jace on the beach again?! 😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.