Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I love this thread already 😂

I also forgot to mention how much I hate 'bits and bats'... literally NEVER heard anyone but the Inghams say that, ever. I shudder even more when I hear Isabelle say it cos I know she's picked it up from those two morons 🤢
Bits and bats is not nearly as bad as throwing about the adjective juicy where it never in a million years should belong. In one vlog Isabelle was having a nice juicy biscuit, I mean w..t..a..f! If a biscuit is juicy there is something seriously wrong with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Miss Judgemental

At 2:11 in the infamous video you can see the volleyball net. They're sitting level with the post nearest the sea. Using the distance measure I estimate them to be 20 to 25m away. Much further than the "literally a few meters away"

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
"So guys we landed at a new caravan site last night, and you'll see in tonight's vlog that we were very very disappointed. This whole area here *points stubby finger* was overrun by, erm, some other families, they weren't in caravans, they were in like vans with tarp-oh-lee-um (tarpaulin) tents, like DIY tents. They were smoking a not a very nice substance, and they had music blasting so loud, you'll see on the vlog tonight."

Sounds more fun than the holiday you're having Kelly.

• Haha
  • Heart

GowiththeflowMo

Very strange comment
And HERE it is ! Right here is everything wrong in the world & with putting your children online 24/7 for THESE freaks to fantasise about ! I’m not saying we should let these NONCE CU*!#! Win but just one message like that would be enough for me to sell my cameras , pay off the shortle thing , recall the rubber jace’s and throw my arms around my kids to protect them !

But no these MF’s would sell that EVIL FK a replica doll and sit at a tea party with him !!!

So long as the money is coming in it’s all good right ? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I've just listened to Sarah's instastory about the other family leaving the campsite. How dare she have an opinion and call people disgusting, I mean they only spread positivity and don't believe in being negative about anyone. They'd never say things that put others down or criticised anyone's parenting....
I'm sure only parasites voice opinions and speak out about things they dislike or disagree with.
Cretins.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nannymoo

I have to say (and by no means an I defending creepy AT ALL) how on earth does this family work, I mean the lazy bitch goes on about Chris taking awning down and Chris packing up, Chris doing this Chris doing that, Jesus woman you really are a lazy twat!!!! Don't you all help as a family you know take responsibility for different tasks WOW just WOW I know he deserves every bit of sweat he drops off his creepy face he has brought his hardship on himself and I couldn't think of a better scenario for him to be in but Christ woman move you're frickin arse , holding a camera at your daughters face doing washing up?? You really would be fucked without him and there ain't no one who would put up with you, perhaps now people can see why you never left him because your precious eyebrows would be white with worry, you would be a no-one,face planting everything you did, although I must say you are doing a pretty good job of that on this trip right now😂😂😂. And common sense should prevail here, who in their right mind books 5 days here, 2 days there in peak time summer heat, awning up, awning down, awning up ,awning down, you really cocked this planning of a tin can trip up hey creeps??!! Really funny though!!!

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkleeye

They're in The Times!

Just read the article “ mr Ingram states it brings comfort to infertile women” making money out of others misfortune sums them up nicely “ underclass scum “

• Angry
  • Wow
D

Departed member 294

I’m SCREAMING over here that Chris said he was a PILOT on dating profiles! SCREAMING
He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Well Scary Victoria Shortle has just contradicted everything the Inghams said in their vlog. Someone should download her video because she will probably take it down when they have a go at her about it.

Crikey, her voice is so annoying.

'The whole world was in awe' What world? He isn't a royal baby you thick idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

OliviaPope

Look Lazy they did it!! What could have been if not for your creep of a husband and your questionable parenting especially with poor Jace.

IMG_6060.jpg

Can't stand FF but knowing them reaching 2M will have Lazy on the war path sweating in the chavavan!! 😆😆😆

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
“Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.”

Fuck off you don’t speak for those women. They probably do but 99.9999% of those women don’t want a reborn that looks like someone else’s real baby. Ugh.
This!!

Having had multiple losses, and remaining childless, at no point have I ever felt the need to go buy a doll instead! It absolutely boils my piss that Mr and Mrs miscarriage clickbait think that is even a vaguely viable justification to put out there.They just cannot try and sell it as anything other than a money grab for children and vulnerable adults.

• Sad

Emzykins

VIP Member
Nikki saying the papers can’t post pictures of kids as it’s breaking the law is hilarious.

Hello Nikki! I have an NCTJ. I trained to be a journalist for 4 years. I can confirm, that once a photo or video has been posted to the internet/public domain, you no longer own rights and it can be then used by whoever, for whatever they wish. Obviously if a court ruling is in place to provide anonymity to said child then that would be breaking the law. However, the Inghams post their children all over the internet constantly. It isn’t like we haven’t seen them before. Leave the professionals (all be it shit ones oh the DM) to do their job, and start questioning the morals of those a littttttle bit closer to home.....

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Squittel

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier today they might try this stunt. Take a day off (nothing wrong with that) but then blame it on the "haters". We know they manipulate in order to gain sympathy ("my poor, poor pregnant wife") or just lie through their teeth (GoPro/NoPro situation, 5 seconds of family time, 5 feet away from us blah blah blah).

The school trip is a leisure/fun one and isn't linked to the curriculum which is why it's in the holidays rather than term time. Our school used to do the same for ski trips.

This comment about Chris from the Reddit thread made me chuckle.

View attachment 32297
I’m pretty offended on Snape’s behalf, to be frank.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Oh my goodness Isla, that is such a pretty shell Isla...
Oh my goodness clever girl. That so good Isla”

Jesus Christ,
they leave Jace living his best independent life 🤷‍♀️ chilling out alone on the beach, yet treat Isla like she’s still in nappies.
I can’t with this lad. I just can’t.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32