Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannymoo

Sarah...... "I can't turn the camera around as it's rude to show other people on camera"...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm weak !!!!!!! When did that hit home girl!!!!!!!!
Oh this trip is getting better and better, inhale some of that funky stuff it might alter your braincells to a decent one and thoughtful, caring one😂😂😂😂
See if you don't book peak season you end up with the crappier places left you absolute loons!!!, A very lot of planning you did creeps!!!
Well you entertained me tonight guys from a poxy moth to funky smoke to al a carte pizza and a chip, hilarious I'm living my best life I really am!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lilu22

VIP Member
To be honest, that whole “make a scene” bit in the restaurant was more embarrassing than funny. A grown adult throwing food in his face? Super duper man!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

KateESJ

VIP Member
“Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.”

Fuck off you don’t speak for those women. They probably do but 99.9999% of those women don’t want a reborn that looks like someone else’s real baby. Ugh.

String Man

VIP Member
Wonder if they’ll skip today then come back tomorrow with a sob story about how heartbreaking it is that ‘bullies and trolls’ made them break their posting streak and how they are innocent victims and didn’t want to go on posting but then decided to for the money ifam
I was thinking earlier today they might try this stunt. Take a day off (nothing wrong with that) but then blame it on the "haters". We know they manipulate in order to gain sympathy ("my poor, poor pregnant wife") or just lie through their teeth (GoPro/NoPro situation, 5 seconds of family time, 5 feet away from us blah blah blah).

The school trip is a leisure/fun one and isn't linked to the curriculum which is why it's in the holidays rather than term time. Our school used to do the same for ski trips.

This comment about Chris from the Reddit thread made me chuckle.

• Haha

mechanicmum

So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whilst we wait for the vlog, let's be reminded of a strong contender for quote of the week...

"We all know how much you guys are enjoying our Euro camping trip here in Europe"

Don't you worry ̶S̶a̶r̶a̶h̶ Kelly, we're LOVING it
Hmm, perhaps that’s why my Euro camping trip here in Asia isn’t going as I’d planned. Nothing seems to be where the guide book says 🤔

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I saw a comment from bitsandbats yesterday replying to Jane saying "granny jame what does nonce mean" or something like that. I fucking choked.

• Haha
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Did I get this right.....Lazy got the "Tsunami" treatment the other day but when Creepy gets stuck in a slide (quite possibly the best vlog moment we never did see....like EVER...LITRALLEEEE!) it somehow doesn't make the final edit?! Now I'm sure they have no sense - surely that's got viral written all over it. What a tease....I definitely would've gone against my self-imposed ban and watched that vlog!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok so we’re all fine with the gingers.....? 🤣
And we’re all fine with Adolfs.....? 🤣
All of them, except the main one obviously because none of us like the main one 🙄

We’re gonna have the camp folk joining tattle now saying they’re offended with how they’re being portrayed on here and they only gave Sarah the death stare because they caught her with their spare can of spam stuffed in her bra while chucking that god awful pizza in their bins....
Allegedly, not confirmed. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Today's vlog made me laugh. It showed how disorganised, dumb and entitled they are. From sounding annoyed that the pool was full, the "smells" in the air, loud music, rude neighbours, driving for an hour looking for a place to eat in a busy tourist area to then getting a delicious pizza....the smallest largest pizza I ever did see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WalterWhiteSox

I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! It’s no excuse for her behaviour though!
I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being that depressed, not seeing what life could be like and having a grasp on reality but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull.
It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your shit together! I’ve personally came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted shit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt me they’re happier now.
It’s far be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she!
Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your shit together and get up out more, your life will be so much happier.
You see money and all the holidays in the world really doesn’t buy happiness, your proof of that, your a shadow of your former self
Please don’t have your girls grow up and think of this current time as their childhood because your previous ‘holiday lifestyle’ going to Florida and holidays of a life time isn’t what they’ll remember, not now all they’ll remember is unhappy parents and drama!
Sarah it’s down on you, sort it out before you royally fuck them girls up for good please.
mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
There’s no going back for you, the channel it’s dead admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Whilst we wait for the vlog, let's be reminded of a strong contender for quote of the week...

"We all know how much you guys are enjoying our Euro camping trip here in Europe"

Don't you worry ̶S̶a̶r̶a̶h̶ Kelly, we're LOVING it

• Haha
  • Heart

Havingalooksie

Could they decorate the stones then (to save the fishes) turn take lobbing them at Sarah and Chris' heads thus killing two berks with one stone (activity)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady in Wales

Just finished watching Family Fizz having their breakfast catered for by a chef in a beautiful location in Bali. Fast forward to the Minghams trying to make the most ordinary of water parks look thrilling and exciting, and dining on the same bland, cardboard looking pizzas imagineable lol. Chris has ruined it for his family and the fact that they just carry on as if nothing has happened is downright embarrassing. They are a bloody laughing stock!!

• Haha