The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.
According to TripAdvisor, the smell from surrounding industries is worse.

Hopefully they just used it as a base to visit PortAventura - they are only about 2-3 km away. The girls would love that but I think you'd really need 2 days to appreciate all 3 parks.

Reactions: 5
There was a blogger/vlogger years back who started a tour and hadnt booked and was offered free accommodation and meals. Maybe they thought this was gonna happen.
The only way they're going to be gifted free meals and accommodation on this trip, is if some Spanish vlogger (let's say the Spanish equivalent of the Minghams, if there is such a thing) just happens to be doing a charitable mercy mission vlog at this shanty town of a camp site for the down and outs (not watched the latest vlogs, just going by the impression given here) and they mistake Lazy & Creepy for the homeless, handing them a 1 Euro McDonalds 'hamburguesa' each and a fresh tarpoleum for the night.

Failing that, Granny Jane might DHL them over a care package with all of their favourite nourishing foods. (Cheeseburger pasta, carrot batons etc.) In fact I'm surprised she hasn't flown herself over, considering what a shambles their dream trip has become.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The last few months have been nothing but bad publicity for them, the Jace doll, leaving the real Jace on a beach while they went off and swam, Chris shoving food all over his face in a public restaurant, non planning of a trip across Europe with no thought for the children, rants about dolls and trolls, moaning about being stuck next to a gypsy camp, Chris constantly looking like a sweaty mess but refusing to take off the beanie, the list goes on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they wrote to any sites asking for freebies like other vloggers do?
“Sup amigo! We’re a family of five from... six! We’re a family of six and we’re super, duper, mega big on YouTube! We have almost two million subscribers and we’re pretty much Yorkshires answer to the Kardashians so since we’ll be rocking past your campsite, we’re wondering if you can hook us up? Do you do big fridge freezers for the ice pops? Grassy arse!”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Fizz family having another baby, so these will, as it’s competition
Yep, that is probably why Sarah is talking about starting to give Jace formula. Breastfeeding acts as a natural contraception, not that I believe she is still breastfeeding. She will be pregnant again by the end of the year. Hope it is twins too if they do have another one so we can watch even more chaos unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.
I wonder if they're so compelled to push the doll sales because they had to partly invest in it? Mary Shortle may not have been prepared to risk much financially without the Inghams putting into the venture. I dunno. I don't know how tit companies work 😝

Reactions: 6
Bit behind on these threads so unsure if this has been mentioned... But...

Why did they not book everything in advance? Did they expect handouts and free stays? If so, it's backfired massively. Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.

Those pizzas and chips too 🤢
Probably because they can’t get out of bed before 11 am. They are busy. They have meetings and do the school run, not to mention going to Morrison’s and making dinner. They don’t have time to do any research and book in advance. Come on they are the Inghams. Whooo hooo having a very lot of making memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whenever I go on holiday to see the agriculture, I get up early to make the most of the day and not waste it. Why do these foos leave the caravan at like 1pm?! What a waste. Well I suppose they only go to the pool or beach but still, what a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought on Sunday they were suppose to drop Izzy somewhere in France for her school trip. Will they have enough time?

Reactions: 8
They really make a holiday of a lifetime seem really depressing and boring! Staying at home letting the girls see there friends going on days out in the uk seems more fun than this shite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought on Sunday they were suppose to drop Izzy somewhere in France for her school trip. Will they have enough time?
Didn't Sarah say on Thursday that they were only in the latest campsite for 2 nights? So, they'd be leaving today? Maybe heading back to France as we speak.

Reactions: 4
Police launch urgent appeal to find missing YouTuber “ daily mail
As a parent the safety of our children is paramount yet these idiots are putting their children at risk all the time! For what money get a job like the rest of us!

Reactions: 10
Didn't Sarah say on Thursday that they were only in the latest campsite for 2 nights? So, they'd be leaving today? Maybe heading back to France as we speak.
I don’t know how long it would take them to drive the tinmobile there since the never seem to go anywhere before 1pm

Reactions: 6
They are moving to avoid any hassle
They pitch stay awhile and if they’re reported or people realise who they are and start with the looks , they’re going anyways ,
I would never risk a caravan holiday with all the negativity surrounding them ,
In a hotel room you are pretty safe as you can call reception etc , they seem isolated by the beach especially, all it takes is one crazy hater.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody , but I wouldn’t risk it would you guys ?
Stuck sleeping in the tin it doesn’t seem that safe , at the very least they could wake to flat tires , with the non situation,

I feel that’s why they keep moving and I hate to agree but I think that’s the safest option.

Reactions: 15
They are moving to avoid any hassle
They pitch stay awhile and if they’re reported or people realise who they are and start with the looks , they’re going anyways ,
I would never risk a caravan holiday with all the negativity surrounding them ,
In a hotel room you are pretty safe as you can call reception etc , they seem isolated by the beach especially, all it takes is one crazy hater.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody , but I wouldn’t risk it would you guys ?
Stuck sleeping in the tin it doesn’t seem that safe , at the very least they could wake to flat tires , with the non situation,

I feel that’s why they keep moving and I hate to agree but I think that’s the safest option.
What a way to have a holiday, like fugitives on the run, always looking over your shoulder for potential Drop That Towel comments, snide looks from holidaymakers and camp neighnours flipping the bird 🤘. Skater boi must be steaming that there’s no rad skating pals to run off with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
I think Isabelle and the other girls are also trained to overreact, to shout, to scream, to "ohemgee" at everything, that that is their normal behaviour now. I also remember Isabelle saying at an old Q&A that she can cry on cue, too. The whole performing monkeys thing is bloody awful, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Took the words right out of our mouths here sarah! I dont understand why it's so difficult to get ready for the day, the girls are all old enough to sort themselves so it's only Jace that needs help and maybe the girls with their hair!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.