The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf?! Would that comment not make you want to take your children off the internet and protect them? But what does my opinion matter, I'm just a hater.
Unless he was mixed up and referring to Sarah lmao Chris is starting to look like grandpa 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Yel

Surely the benefit of not booking anywhere far in advance is you can look up the weather and change your plans?

Shouldn't it be easy to find someone to cut a hole for the AC vent? I hope they do just for the sake of the children. They're in southern Europe at caravan parks so people would know.

No offence to Spain or Portugal (they've got loads of amazing UNESCO sites that they won't visit) but I hope they move on to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and that area soon.

Reactions: 14
The woman's got a brass neck having the audacity to moan about anybody else!!!! They are pure trash living the high life, they don't know how to behave. I'd rather be camping next to people that smoke green than be lumbered next to them redneck fuckers. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
Online shopping delivered to janes I expect

Reactions: 5
It just came up on my Facebook that Ian Watkins was found guilty of (and I quote) ‘shoving a phone up his bum in prison’. First I’ve ever seen of him - heard of his sleaziness but didn’t know who he was. Anyway anyway my point being... I had to double take because I thought it was Chris - they look the spits! 😳 good god young Hollywood - good look that ain’t. I’d embrace the spamface and the greasy gingerlocks pronto if I was him 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure they're cosleeping
Also very dangerous given the temperature. I mean, everyone with a baby co-sleeps from time to time or more often - I’m not having a go at that, just pointing out that they really have no idea about babies and cot death.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!
I hope they wake all the kids with partying
And I’m not like that but the noise they made when they arrived at that static caravan at night it would be karma

Reactions: 2
Since they live in the northern part of England, I don't understand why they didn't spend the summer holiday in Scotland, Wales or even Ireland. Such beautiful scenery and history without the extreme heat.

Reactions: 19
Since they live in the northern part of England, I don't understand why they didn't spend the summer holiday in Scotland, Wales or even Ireland. Such beautiful scenery and history without the extreme heat.
Yorkshire and the Lake District too.

Reactions: 12
Surely the benefit of not booking anywhere far in advance is you can look up the weather and change your plans?

Shouldn't it be easy to find someone to cut a hole for the AC vent? I hope they do just for the sake of the children. They're in southern Europe at caravan parks so people would know.

No offence to Spain or Portugal (they've got loads of amazing UNESCO sites that they won't visit) but I hope they move on to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and that area soon.
I was thinking the same, why are they branding this a euro road trip? What about Belgium, holland, germany, Italy etc

Reactions: 9
Because they have not one clue about scenery or history. They had a day out to York once to visit chain shops. I believe Chris announced while wandering around that he had no idea what there was to see in York.
The highlight of their aforementioned trip to Brighton? A visit to a doughnut shop. They are utterly ignorant.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Someone said before they believed her mother brought up the girls I believe that’s probably correct and his mother helps a lot too , left to their own devices it’s impossible to determine who’s the child and who’s the adult ! The only one that seems responsible enough to be left alone is Jace !!! 🙄🤬
I won't go into details but Sarah's mum had absolutely no input in raising the girls at all. It has been them plus his mum and dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The woman's got a brass neck having the audacity to moan about anybody else!!!! They are pure trash living the high life, they don't know how to behave. I'd rather be camping next to people that smoke green than be lumbered next to them redneck fuckers. 😂
Literally just came here to say exactly this. They are pure trash and the dad's a nonce. How are they complaining about homemade tents and smoking?

Very strange comment
Jesus christ

Reactions: 7
Because they have not one clue about scenery or history. They had a day out to York once to visit chain shops. I believe Chris announced while wandering around that he had no idea what there was to see in York.
The highlight of their aforementioned trip to Brighton? A visit to a doughnut shop. They are utterly ignorant.
Can you imagine if they homeschooled the girls with this very lot of knowledge?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
He is actually the character from that movie 'Catch me if you can' AHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.