The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thing Sarah was posting creep shots of other people’s children on her instagram story yesterday then
Sarah & Chris are forever filming other people’s children without permission so WTF is that cretin on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think they can afford to just disappear. I think they’d like to but they won’t be able to make so much money from working.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they can afford to just disappear. I think they’d like to but they won’t be able to make so much money from working.
Nah, they enjoy the fame aspect too much of it. Narcissists, both of 'em.

This photo:

Just shows how much he, in particular, thinks of himself.

And that was an sassybelle meet up.... Not an ingham meet up 🙄

And let's not forget that they denied they took their own merch to this, then claimed the sold out, then people found tweets saying it would be avaliable, or something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The second any future employer Google’s Chris in a recruitment process he’d be rejected. same if anyone searched Sarah and saw how much of a bad temper she has. Both are fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?
I’d like to think they’d just cut their losses and stop uploading. Make a final video saying they’ve loved their time on YouTube, thank their subscribers and say it’s time they as a family moved on to new things.

But that would be the sensible way to do it so no chance.

More likely those narcissists are so far up their own arses that nothing that happens will stop them believing that they’re god gift to YouTube and that their success will come back around. Even when they money stops being enough to support them, I see Chris getting a secret job and maybe doing fewer vlogs but continuing for the sense of worth they get from the adoration they receive from 10 year olds and the occasional freebie or ad deal.

Reactions: 3

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
And don't forget he was a state cheerleader too!

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine the stress the girls are going through right now if we can feel the tensions and major cracks showing when they are on camera. Imagine being stuck in a caravan with them two not like they can go upstairs to have a private conversation. It must all be getting discussed in front of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ, you know how sarah used to compare her head to a meatball? In today's vlog she must have slathered that meatball in tomato sauce as her noggin is blinding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not going to give them the view but just going by the thumbnail, I’m guessing those chavs were letting the girls screech and scream in a bloody restaurant with no consideration for other diners or what a show they were making of themselves 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
vlog not worth watching the girls ate donuts and muffins. They pretended to be happy by playing with their food in a restaurant . It was cringe and fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

Totally agree
It’s definitely true my child is on it!

For those who wanted a summary of the best holiday ever day 16:

1. More air con and heat drama (the thing broke and warmed up the caravan instead)
2. Cinematic shots of girls and Chris in sea
3. The girls decorated pebbles with felt tips pens
4. Dinner - pizza, rice, chips and paella
5. Loud laughing and screeching in restaurant. Woman at 10.47 looked very unimpressed
6. Cinematic of beach at night
7. Booked into a new site with a mega waterpark. Current site is alannia els prats

Reactions: 6
Is that a super duper wiiiiiiiiiiide angle lense on his drone or was Chris taking stupid bleeping risks with his children again? If that dingy or those rings had drifted there'd be duck all he could have done.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Nikki saying the papers can’t post pictures of kids as it’s breaking the law is hilarious.

Hello Nikki! I have an NCTJ. I trained to be a journalist for 4 years. I can confirm, that once a photo or video has been posted to the internet/public domain, you no longer own rights and it can be then used by whoever, for whatever they wish. Obviously if a court ruling is in place to provide anonymity to said child then that would be breaking the law. However, the Inghams post their children all over the internet constantly. It isn’t like we haven’t seen them before. Leave the professionals (all be it tit ones oh the DM) to do their job, and start questioning the morals of those a littttttle bit closer to home.....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.