The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is only 3 weeks left of the holidays so how can they have a few more weeks on this holiday go home and have another holiday? Chris said a few more weeks not a fortnight .
There are 4 weeks of summer holidays left for my children. They've only been off for 2 weeks. Isabelle and Esmès holidays are longer and i assume Isla goes back the same sort of time mine do (september 5th).

Reactions: 4
I got to a point yesterday on bordering on feeling sorry for them... but them BAM, vlogs up, nothing happened, back to normal... what bad press? Honestly their ability to so brazenly ignore a whole media tit storm astounds me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴
It’s like a comedy sketch!! 😂😂

so that’s another week of bright red children, moaning it’s hot during a heatwave while the air conditioner they bought blows hot air into the caravan. I bet Sarah’s only complaining about the people with tarpaulin tents because they were to stoned to help Chris put up the awning! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They've reached their new location! Lets see what absolute carnage they'll cause!! Any predictions?

Reactions: 3
Esme is the one I feel for most, she seems to turn on her permanent smile and perform for the camera. She seems so lovely and I hope the nonstop filming doesn’t negatively impact her - thank god for their school!!

Reactions: 11
Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that
Absolutely- but to insinuate they are is a crime and to imply that you have a special relationship with public servants whom are duty bound to consider referrals and concerns about the welfare of children and potential victims is laughable! Someone should officially put her claims about her special relationship with social services to the appropriate authorities for verification/ comment-this would not only clarify the situation but may subject her to severe reprimand and exploration of any possible criminality.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
"So guys we landed at a new caravan site last night, and you'll see in tonight's vlog that we were very very disappointed. This whole area here *points stubby finger* was overrun by, erm, some other families, they weren't in caravans, they were in like vans with tarp-oh-lee-um (tarpaulin) tents, like DIY tents. They were smoking a not a very nice substance, and they had music blasting so loud, you'll see on the vlog tonight."

Sounds more fun than the holiday you're having Kelly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love that she’s acting so outraged about people smoking weed. Does she forget where she’s from and her own family?

Not that I’m saying it’s right but the faux disgust just makes me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i wonder if the people in the tarpoleon tents requested to move because they didn’t want to be next to the people who’ve been in the sun newspaper this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If you went somewhere with an amber warning for heat then as a grown adult wouldn't you think, well my children suffered badly last time so let's just move on up north somewhere cooler.
Absolutely ridiculous they're putting the girls and Jace through this again!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If you went somewhere with an amber warning for heat then as a grown adult wouldn't you think, well my children suffered badly last time so let's just move on up north somewhere cooler.
Or just admit defeat and get a little villa with aircon?

Reactions: 15
They never learn. It’s like they’re expecting a heatwave to be cool at night. I can’t believe they left it two weeks with a baby before buying any sort of air conditioning and it still sounds like it’s not sorted yet. Nobody sleeps comfortably in boiling hot weather so they should be doing everything possible to make that caravan cool so the kids get some good sleep at night they can enjoy touring the toilet and shower blocks on the camp in the day.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life
I would imagine the entire Dixon clan like to indulge in a little of the devil's lettuce now and then (every day that ends in a y). Who is she kidding?!

You all keep calling him Young Hollywood and I wondered why 😅

You must ask, because it's fun bringing up his past twattery. There are some absolute gems.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They never learn. It’s like they’re expecting a heatwave to be cool at night. I can’t believe they left it two weeks with a baby before buying any sort of air conditioning and it still sounds like it’s not sorted yet. Nobody sleeps comfortably in boiling hot weather so they should be doing everything possible to make that caravan cool so the kids get some good sleep at night they can enjoy touring the toilet and shower blocks on the camp in the day.
It’s really disturbing, SIDS can be caused by babies getting too hot - they can’t regulate their body temp, and they just don’t care!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s really disturbing, SIDS can be caused by babies getting too hot - they can’t regulate their body temp, and they just don’t care!

Are they co-sleeping with him or does he have some sort of crib?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.