The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh by the way hi Sarah ✌just thought I'd say hi, just to say your threats of jail make you both sound so silly, jail for what having an opinion of what you put out there on social media for all to see? For having concerns for what you say and do for all to see,
You have both made stupid mistakes own them move on but instead you go attacking people and claiming to be bullied, by those who pay your wages. Without viewers your children wouldn't be in private school, taking holidays, driving ranger rovers albeit uninsured at times 🙈, living in your own house, so just remember your a business its your job, customers always right, pipe down and don't bite hand that feeds you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A wide angled lens is actually a really big sense so I'm surprised he would take that in the water as it would be heavy. And it doesn't really make it look that much further. In the first clip I would say that were close to the edge but the second clip when his out his depth no way far far far to far that poor baby cooking in a tent for 10 mins with no parent by him is so sad.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear God! They really are living the caravan dream aren't they. Popping on to social media every 5 minutes....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaaaah Lazys cleared it up, guys.

Creepy was using the wide lens on his DSLR which makes things look further away.

Not the Go Pro which she said in the vlog. She made a mistake. Easy to do when DSLRs and Go Pro's look absolutely duck all alike, I suppose 💁‍♀️🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How hard would it have been for Sarah to sit with Jace while Chris went out with the girls and then swap over?
They’re like bloody teen parents who have a baby and then sulk because they can’t do all the things they used to.
News flash, when you have a baby you put them first. No matter how much you want to have ‘family time’ in the sea. (Though the fact you call it family time when one member isn’t there shows how much you think of him)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Be careful what you wish for Sarah, “People should mind their own business . . . “ you just might get it. Then no one will bother watching your super dooper a-ma'am-ing vlog. You and Chris will have to get jobs. Then what will us poor pathetic Tattlers do for entertainment? Oh that’s right, we will be in jail/prison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For somebody not bothered about people having an opinion on her life, she seems bothered! 🧐

Why do they think anybody cares about the camera lens? The baby shouldn’t be alone while they’re in the sea. Earlier in the vlog they show behind them when they are sat on the beach and anybody could have come from the back and picked up the baby without them seeing. I would have hoped people pointing out it isn’t safe would mean they won’t do it again but it looks like they don’t see that they did anything wrong.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes a first class twit!
Mind our own business?

So if we see a child being beaten up do we turn a blind eye ?
If we see a child being sexually exploited do we turn a blind eye ?
If we see a child wandering the streets alone do we turn a blind eye ?

No ? HELL NO !

So whyyyyyyy pray tell Poundland princess 👑 should we turn a blind eye / mind our own business when we see a defenceless BABY left alone in a foreign country on a beach ?

Are you for real ? Either you are deliberately baiting every moral sensible thinking adult here ? Or your thick as pig tit and can’t determine right from wrong ?! Which is it ?! I don’t really care ! What I do care about is the safety of that baby no matter who’s baby he is !!!! 🙄😒☹🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What I don’t understand is you can literally get baby dingeys with a uv shade/hood where the baby doesn’t even have to be in the water.... or I don’t see why they haven’t got a little pool for him to go in even just to cool his feet down.. although you can’t leave them unattended you can get the support cushions to help them sit up. I see no way in which they’re helping his development... nothing really there to stimulate him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How hard would it have been for Sarah to sit with Jace whole. This went out with the girls and then swap over?
They’re like bloody teen parents who have a baby and then sulk because they can’t do all the things they used to.
News flash, when you have a baby you put them first. No matter how much you want to have ‘family time’ in the sea. (Though the fact you call it family time when one member isn’t there shows how much you think of him)
She’s too selfish. She only really thinks of herself sadly, for the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thread name suggestion—

The Ingham family #48 We’re Not Selling Our Baby; We Just Abandon Him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thread name suggestion.
The Ingham family #48 We left baby Jace, we are a disgrace, he couldn't hack the family pace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“I want to go and spend time with my family” so how’s about you put the phones and cameras away and stop trying to dig yourself out of a hole! That story is a woman with a guilty conscience trying to justify her actions! Nothing can excuse her leaving that baby on the beach, no matter what she says or try’s to glitter it up. They left him!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion;

We didn’t leave Jace on the shore, it was just a replica ‘shore’tle.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also can't help but laugh that she did her rant with the glittery lips filter 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.