The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for her to clear up the part where shes said they never took their eyes off him now.
Considering she was looking out to sea and creeps was holding the camera facing her, i reckon she'll say they have this special thing called, eyes in the back of their head. Or a waterproof baby monitor 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw that but didn't realise she was that age .He asked her to DM or he would DM her his bank details even as a joke he hasn't learnt .It worries me that these children still speak to him regularly about such intimate things and he takes full advantage of that .When he messaged me the threat if I'd have replied he would have had access to my photos of my 3 children one of whom is a 17 year old girl with ASD .it makes me shudder to think how easy it is to manipulate kids
I reckon he had been on the beer last night he was replying to loads of stuff on his insta.He really needs to realise that maybe as a grown man he shouldn’t be communicating with very young girls it just doesn’t sit right with me ! I remember a vlog when Sarah went out for the night and he decided to go Instagram live and was talking to young girls when Sarah wasn’t in the house 😳 I found it very unnerving and this was even before all the non situation stuff came out ! I remember thinking their is no way my husband would talk to you girls online like that ever !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The go-pro wide lens excuse is contradicted by Chris himself from 6.58 in yesterday's video- he says he forgot to charge the go-pro so is filming on the regular camera in the sea and has to make sure it doesn't get wet. Hasn't he been claiming on Instagram it looks like they were further from the beach because of the wide lens on the go pro?

Ah edit- and Sarah has been using that excuse on Instagram too, that they were filming using a go-pro. Total opposite of what they actually said in the video.

Reactions: 14
She lied and said it looked far away because of the go pro then when pointed out to her they left that at home she back tracked and said it was a different camera. They can’t keep the lies straight.

Last edited:
Right, is there an official lifeguard organisation who can clear up whether this is ok or not, because I'm sick of Sarah thinking it's up to her. There are basic parental responsibilities that need to be met

• Heart
I’m working please do tell 😂

All I have is her red face ranting on mute, as the office doesn’t need to hear the screech
She says she got it wrong and Chris wasn't filming in the go pro but was using the wide angle lens on his normal camera

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now i dont know much about cameras but you would assume someone who uses them daily to make their living would know the basics.
So why when he was pointing that camera in her face did she think it was a gopro? Isnt a go pro a VERY LOT different to their main vlogging camera?
She would know the difference, surely? Fair enough if it was a clip with just the girls in and she was doing the right thing sat on the beach with her baby but she was out there being filmed. She was also right next to creeps when he said about the camera.

Yel

All this talk about a wide angle lens :LOL: . It makes it look a bit further away, not that much though. Just admit it wasn't smart and you've learnt from it, that's all it takes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They can't take constructive critism at all can they? Why can't they just admit they made a mistake? They really do think there this perfect family don't they?

Reactions: 21
All this talk about a wide angle lens :LOL: . It make's it look a bit further away, not that much though
View attachment 31885
You missed off the best bit, where she said someone had commented errr replied errr sent her a message about the go pro 😂
She really meant, she'd been scrolling through tattle (as you do when you're touring Europe, living your best life) and stumbled across a load of adult PARASITES who had picked apart her lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being the type of person who thinks it's ok to leave a four month old baby alone on a beach whilst you go into the sea and then try to justify it when people show concern. Rough as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The vlog last night was 1000000000% not on a go pro. Why lie? Also she most deffo sent herself that question, lmfao

• Haha
Wow her insta? She actually is a rude witch. Carry on Dopey you are showing everyone including your fans who you really are 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s irrelevant if they are not far from jace. The fact is they are treading water, so in an emergency they’d never get out of that water quick enough. Ok something happening is rare , but I’d never ever take that chance with a baby, child or dog for that matter!!! It’s selfish and all for attention, which sadly they’ve gained! But it will be their channels demise. These young kids watching don’t understand how parenting works and one day will grow out of this stupidity ! Shouldn’t they be building their viewers trust? They could have had that 10 mins off camera as they should know the reaction that would quite rightly produce .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Plus - REGARDLESS - HE IS A BABY!!!! Leaving him alone 'for 10 minutes while you cool off' NOT ACCEPTABLE!

She said she wouldn't rule out another baby, please stop reproducing until you can look after the one you have!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.