The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know they are car crashing the channel and it was slowing down after last summers allegations, let alone the new doll drama and now a day after that they leave baby on beach, they know this is serious and they are panicking and saying about camera angles as that's all they can say as they know the evidence is there.

Reactions: 19
I watched an upload from another “influencer” I don’t particularly like but she laid out the difference between people sending abuse to the channel/Influencer and people posting opinions on forums designed exactly for that reason.

Yep I think there are a few accounts who have crossed the line and directly sent them abuse, they might get their account suspended or removed 😐
But the ingham’s can’t control what we say here or stick us on the naughty step because of it.
Tattle life might remove our messages if they go too far but the ingham’s can do nothing 😐

My thread suggestion:

The Ingham family #48
Sarah Dixon has entered the chat.... 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks all! I thought I read a post saying here is the video Youtube took down last night. I must have got it wrong xx

Reactions: 2
Not only do they want people to mind their own business and turn a blind eye when they believe a child has been placed in danger . They wanted everyone to think that social services find all the complaints comical and that YOU will get in trouble if you try to report them even if you have genuine concerns . That they have social services on speed dial and they tell them who is making the complaints . Not the way it works at all.

Reactions: 12
On Sarah’s instagram she is shown talking to Esme while Chris is in the background with a raft and some rings. Esme is going sailing with Popeye, oops I mean Chris, in the raft. Wonder if they had a life jacket for every person in the raft. They also should of had life jackets on the girls when they are neck deep in the ocean.

Reactions: 4
Be careful what you wish for Sarah, “People should mind their own business . . . “ you just might get it. Then no one will bother watching your super dooper a-ma'am-ing vlog. You and Chris will have to get jobs. Then what will us poor pathetic Tattlers do for entertainment? Oh that’s right, we will be in jail/prison.
Jail in Switzerland don't forget!😬

Reactions: 3
Just stalking their YouTube channel as you do... why the hell is this in their daily vlog playlist? 😂 the attitude of the woman on that plane resembles sarah though 😂
Screenshot_20190806-170730_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This was the distance from the sea they set up the tent.. they were then in the sea at least another 10ft or more. Rushing to get out the water and

Jelly legs would delay getting to the baby.. let alone chasing someone or thing to grab baby back.. No COMMON SENSE! they admit they left him on his own.. wrong so wrong end of!

Reactions: 31
So now Sarah’s claiming they were only ‘a caravan length away’. Bullshit. Her insta stories of Chris on the edge of the sea yesterday when she and esme were by the chairs prove this wrong. Plus, they were well deeper than the edge of the sea, they couldn’t reach the bottom! But yeh sure, he was a caravan length away...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"It was 5 or 10... Maybe not even 10 minutes. Big deal"

Takes less then a minute for something to happen...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Its not funny they left baby Jace but I’m loving that the real moody witch face attitude is coming out from Sarah !!

Reactions: 28
View attachment 31880

View attachment 31881

Nope, you never took your eyes off him did you. That certainly looks to me that you BOTH had your eyes off him.
You've filmed yourselves doing these things, maybe watch your vlog back through before you trip yourself up with anymore lies.
go pro was dead Sarah your husband told you that, remember if not check the vlog hun it's clearly stated on there you absolute fool!!!!

Reactions: 8
And if you want to get tetchy esme took 15 steps before she even reached chris.. another 5 more to get there (these were skipping steps so the equivalent to a foot) so unless their caravan is 9 meters long then another bunch of bull coming out of her mouth proven wrong ;)

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion #48 Sarah in her chavavan with anaemic Mr T, no need to buy a Jace doll - you can take the real Jace for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
‘I don’t know if to laugh or cry’ that Jace was supposed be the money maker that would buy them a new house yet everything they do with him backfires. From the birth vlog not getting the views they thought, the reborn doll and now the beach abandonment, he’s just controversy and stress for them. Serves them right. A baby is a wonderful thing, not a pay check!

(Their treatment of him, I mean. Jace is just a baby. It’s not his fault he was born to scum)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.