The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even noticed what type of camera Is shoved right in front of her face how is she going to notice if the baby is needing help on the shore a good few feet away.

Reactions: 24
Is she thick? Even if you wasn’t in water you are too far away to hear him choke, you are too far away to get a wasp off his face if it lands on him, you are too far away if some one takes him, you are too far away if a emergency happens... bleeping hell woman

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah's got attitude lately, is all your idiotic ideas coming back to bite you... Sorry love go watch footage yourself at one point THE GIRLS AND YOURSELF HAD BACKS TO JACE, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE SHORE SO YOUR BACKS ARE DEFO FACING AWAY FROM HIM, CHRIS IS TREADING WATER, HOLDING CAMERA HE CAN'T BE THAT CLEVER TO BE 100% WATCHING BABYWHILST FILMING YOU LOT WHILST TREADING WATER, YOU THEN TURN SIDE WAYS AS DOES CHRIS WITH CAMERA, GIRLS STILL FACING BACK AWay WHO AT THIS MOMENT HAS EYES ON YOUR SON, CAMERA FOOTAGE DOESN'T LIE YOU DID NOT HAVE EYES ON YOUR LITTLE BABY AT EVERY SPLIT SECOND. WATCH IT YOURSELF. YOU WERE FAR ENOUGH IN TO BE SWIMMING UP TO SHOULDERS YOU WERE NOT PADDLING, JACE YOU CLAIM WAS ON SHORE VERY CLOSE BY, SO YOU CLAIM YOUR BABY WAS RIGHT BY WATER? HAVE YOU HEARD OF BIG WAVES, CLEARLY HE WASN'T ON WATERS EDGE I WOULDNT THINK FOR A MOMENT HE WAS SO HE WAS FAR ENOUGH AWAY HE WAS BY HIMSELF NOT IN GRABBING DISTANCE, CORRECT, 4 MONTHS Old PEAK OF HEAT 🙈, TENT OR NO TENT STILL HOT AND DANGEROUS. WHY AM I WRITTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE YOUR THICK AND FAIL TO SEE PEOPLE'S OPINIONS ARE ACTUALLY RIGHT AT TIMES AND YOUR ACTIONS AT TIMES ARE WRONG. THE SEA IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, LEAVING A CHILD NOT TO MENTION A BABY EVEN FOR SPLIT SECOND SO YOU CAN COOL DOWN IS IDIOTIC. AND AS FOR CHRIS CALLING A YOUNG Girl A TOOL WHO HAS MORE SENSE THAN YOU I CAN'T THINK OF A WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU PAIR, WORDS FAIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'll just leave this here, from an Australian beach safety website, probably the leading Country in everything beach related
2019-08-06 16.17.14.png

Reactions: 20
Also did she just say they were just leaving him for 10 minutes so they could cool off 😡 Wow idiots! I can’t believe they are coming up with any old excuse for their behaviour. It’s NOT ok at all! She’s so bloody thick she wouldn’t know how to save his life if she tried.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s doesn’t even matter how the camera made things “look” from the sea - I watched the insta stories that day and you can see how far away they were from the sea and that was using Sarah’s phone so no excuse about wide angle lenses !! Esme ran down to the edge and it took her 15/16 large steps to get down to where Chris was and he wasn’t even in the water !
At the end of the day he was left unattended on the beach and a few minutes before I saw a beach seller walk past 🤷‍♀️ So it’s not a private beach or strictly used by those staying at the campsite !
He was in danger of being taken ,or my big concern would be a dog coming along - we live by a beach and have 3 children and at no point whatsoever have we even considered leaving one of them on the beach whilst we swam in the sea !!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t even leave my purse on that beach and go in that far in the water swimming never mind a 4 month old baby.

Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family #48 Ranting about the hate but need to get their story straight about beach-gate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It doesnt matter how long or how close or far they were. They still left him alone on the beach... No need for the "the camera made it look worse" he was still alone on a beach.

Reactions: 21
Lazy is getting very flustered on Instagram but it’s simple. You don’t leave your baby on their own.

Reactions: 16
They're going to be (and rightly so) nervous about coming back onto British soil, it's going to be hanging over them the entire time of this holiday just like it was in Australia.

The fear of the authorities waiting because of their child exploitation (Jace doll and meetup) and child neglect (leaving baby on beach alone). Plus possibly more media trying to contact/doorstop them.

All brought on by themselves. Enjoy your sooper dooper euro-trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If it was just a case of cooling down, why couldn't they take it in turns to go in the sea? Dont the girls have those hand fans they were given after their dance shows? The ones staying with Jace could have used them until they swapped over and went in the sea?

Reactions: 6
Maybe they realise they have fd up and thats why shes responed like this

• Heart
They can't keep up with their own bullshit. I might send them a diary to record their lies in.

• Haha
  • Heart
All this talk about a wide angle lens :LOL: . It makes it look a bit further away, not that much though. Just admit it wasn't smart and you've learnt from it, that's all it takes
View attachment 31890
View attachment 31888
View attachment 31885
Go pro , wide angle lense fish eye whatever it doesn't matter. All of them were n the ocean and their infant sun was left unattended, unsupervised in a bouncy seat on a unsteady surface (sand) in the blazing heat while you all were cooling off n the water not even looking back at him!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.