Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

For those who don’t want to give them a view the distance they left their 4 month old baby in the sweltering heat alone on a beach!!!

0D5318F2-3545-489E-A67C-8CBDB3A02F72.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Hatshepsut

I’m loving these two replies from the parent of the 11 year old child that Creepy called a tool, for asking about Jace being left alone on the beach.
I’ve not seen any reply yet from the balding, ginger, twat in the hat. 😂

B688CEDA-FE20-4C31-AABF-53BAE7E5D220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

memoii11

VIP Member
Sarah if you do read here, just so you're aware, it's not just young girls your husband messages, it's fully grown women too, of which I've seen categorical proof, but that's all I'll say on the matter as my friend doesn't want to get involved. I've not mentioned it before because the messages he sent the girls are disgusting and messaging fully fledged adults is not as bad. Still, your husband is always on the look out for a hook up. Sorry. You can choose not to believe me, but I know the truth, and it's why I've believed the girls from the start. Your husband is gross.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Aw Sarah drew her eyebrows in for the occasion... cute.
Shits got real when the pencil comes out.

Expectation vrs reality
DAFAB5F0-1D79-4B29-8B32-8C095770E276.jpeg

A45D3E63-60A9-4511-9957-340814DFFF3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Lalobadee

VIP Member
It’s like buying a spice girls doll? Really they were adults who consented to have the dolls made of themselves . They chose to put themselves in the public eye. A baby doesn’t .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BAB3F9B6-C495-4A13-AA9B-A40AE091A864.jpeg

Sarah you’ve got 967 messages on here in the last 24/48 hours where is our thank you !!!!!
Rude. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh so much to say about tonight's rant!

*Any social worker that spoke to them surely wouldn't have laughed down the phone as its clearly child explotation. They're selling a doll of their child that people can do who knows what too.

*They've said many times that doll is Jace, it even has a birth certificate with all his info on! Okay, yes they didn't mold the doll from Jace but it's definitely meant to be him.

*The girls are 100% used to make money. Why is Isabelle always in the thumbnail? Because they know she brings in views aka money. Why is their mouths normally wide open in them? Because they know it attracts wronguns which again brings in money.

*If the girls are happy why is Isabelle not allowed to see her bio Dad (maybe her choice but I imagine Sarah influenced her alot!) Why isn't she allowed friends? Weekends shopping ect? The life she has now isn't normal for a 13 year old.

*If the money is for the girls education then why isn't Isla in private school?

*No Sarah you don't buy expensive trainers but that's because you like Matalan and Primark. The amount you spend in there weekly is probably the same amount as expensive shoes.

* And lastly (for now!) The police wouldn't do anything when we had someone attempt to kick our front door down and threaten to kill us even though we were 95% sure we knew who it was. They aren't going to do anything for someone with a fake name sending a tweet!

Now the pair of you go and pick up all Jace's toys you've thrown, put them back in his pram and go back to the pool or your tin can and calm the fuck down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PamSlams

Thread name suggestion—

The Ingham family #48 We’re Not Selling Our Baby; We Just Abandon Him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach??? Tonight's vlog there are clips of the five of them swimming in the sea but no baby.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Stephie

VIP Member
😮 They've left their baby, to all go 'for a dip in the sea'

I won't even leave my flip flops unattended

And they wonder why concerned viewers ring social services. THIS is why you pair of irresponsible clowns

Honestly, I'm getting McCann vibes

• Angry
Reactions: 54

thegreencow

VIP Member
Highlights:
* Sarah saying it's a cracker of a vlog tomorrow. OK babe, you tell yourself that
* Chris saying they started YouTube to make memories (what like you messaging teenage girls) but they dread doing it. Quote - 'Some of you may know this but we have been the victims of some of the most severe, disgusting hate online for a long time now' Yeah and who's fault is that you great creepy nonce.
*Apparently the hate is untrue, disgusting, defamatory, malicious and horrible. Well they deserve it and that is all I can say about that. Maybe if they had made a proper statement last summer instead of burying their heads in the sand at Bondi Beach then they would get less hate. Apparently they want consequences for the severe hate. Apparently a number of people are facing court for the hate. If this is true. I just hope the girl who contacted Nuby is not one of these people. What happened to her is so wrong and Chris should never have threatened her.
*Chris thnks that contacting companies to make them aware of already public information is malicious communications. Well he got that wrong. He needs to do some research. 😂Apparently one tweet/email to a company/brand/organisation can get you jail time. He is clearly looking down at a laptop whilst saying this. Looks like we're off to jail guys. 😄
*Sarah is barely saying anything and is sat there looking smug. Bitch!
*They're not really helping themselves because now the IFAM will probably go and google to find out what this is all about.
*Apparently they haters/an army of people are destroying the Inghams. They have feelings apparently. We thrive on negativity apparently. This looks so rehearsed.
*They are clearly talking about us because Sarah is saying people are talking about what they look like, what they eat for dinner, the way they behave. Apparently we are ripping them into a million pieces.
*Sarah - ' Don't even start with the bs of 'well you put yourself out there so you should expect to be ripped apart or you should expect people to have an opinion' no these are not opinions, they are bullies, you are bullying a family.'
*Also Sarah- 'No one deserves to be bullied' Well let me tell you this - there are 47 threads on here and lots of evidence of you and your creepy husband bullying people.
*Jace is screaming in the background and the Creepu and the chav aren't making any attempt to get up and see if he is ok.

This is all within the first 5 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Wow it's hard to keep up this thread its going at lightening speed but not sure if it's been mentioned last nights rant vlog why would you not just edit and choose a pic from the vlog instead of posing for a bloody photo which they clearly did as Lazy has a different top on.

Screenshot_20190805-232355_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190805-232451_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

stewiegriffin

I'm late but more highlights of the 21 Minute Doll Drama (if you care)

- 'Youtube used to be so positive, but it doesn't feel like that anymore...turned into something we dread'
- 'We have been the victims of the most disgusting hate online' YOU'RE the victim chris? are you fucking sure mate
- Chris looks really ginger
- 'It's got so serious we've had to involve the police who are dealing with the people, a number of the suspects are now facing court action' that'll be the best lawyers ever Levi's then
- Saying our accounts are traceable, and one e-mail to a brand is a crime and harassment' then why do some business respond by saying they have stopped working with you and thank us for informing them
- Sarah is triggered
- Moan about the commentary channels talking about Jace and instead everyone should be carefree and happy- ffs
- Sarah moaning how everything they do gets picked apart? so fucking stop filming your family and get a real job then
- Sarah finds it funny how the media have picked up on the jace dolls 'must be a slow news week' - nah it's cause its messed up
- shameless Mary shortle plug
- Creepy states the jace dolls 'is NOT a mimic of Jace' - but that is literally what it was sold as in the description and sarah making comparisons 24/7 liars
- Goes on to say the doll has blonde hair and eyelashes just like jace...lol
- Jace still has fine blonde hair btw guys
- Sarah makes comparison that its like buying one of the spice girl dolls when she was younger...fuck me you couldn't make this up
- Apparently they don't exploit their kids for money
- They never make their children do anything and ask them before posting anything with them in...as if!
- Sarah says the children mostly ask to vlog...yeh Isabelle was really into that clothing ad wasn't she?
- Apparently youtubers like philip defranco and memulous aren't big enough to get views on their own so they have to use the ingham family
- Sarah says if they sold a blue tshirt it would have the same reaction - dumb as hell
- The social services go straight to the police because they know its just trolls - hahahaha
- all in all a good laugh and i recommend 10/10

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
Who is calling? That is considered neglect and child endangerment. You have footage as evidence. The vlog should be reported to YT It can be taken down. They can get a strike. I will report it to YT if I lived out there I would be calling SS. I have no problem calling done it before.. This is absolutely horrible!
I might have contacted some journalists who have already covered the inghams...

• Heart
  • Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I don’t understand what goes through your mind when you think ‘let’s go discuss getting a doll replica of Jace’
It’s wrong on so many levels.
I know from their neighbour (personal friend) it is not all sunshine and roses in your household. For the sake of your girls I hope your honest in the future off camera because one day your girls won’t be young children they’ll be young adults and they are all over the internet in two piece swim wear. I hope they are prepared for it. It’s a shame you think more about money and materialism that their dignity they are too young to consent too.
Pull up a seat and spill the tea on what the neighbour says ☕ 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52