The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving all the comments on Sarah's Instagram 😂, I'd love to comment too but I was blocked a while ago on my fake account and don't want to get blocked on my real one!

Reactions: 8
I'm loving all the comments on Sarah's Instagram 😂, I'd love to comment too but I was blocked a while ago on my fake account and don't want to get blocked on my real one!
You can just make another fake one if you get a new fake email. Instagram don't care.

Reactions: 1
He's probably adding those random videos to a playlist because they're the ones which earn them the most money.

Some people were saying before that a definitive x number of views = x amount of money. That's not true. A vlog could get 25,000 views and earn the same amount of money as a vlog with 750,000 views uploaded by the same person.

If you search other videos on youtube of people explaining how youtube pays them then you'll see that money earned per video depends on how successful they are for people clicking on the ads during the videos, how attractive the video content is to advertisers, how long the video is and retention rate (how long people stay on the video before clicking off it) and how few people use adblockers during them, plus the ages of the people watching them.

A viewing audience with people aged 18-35 (the generation with the biggest spending power) will earn a youtuber significantly more money than someone with child viewers...and that goes PER VIDEO, not per channel.

Creepy has access to all this data and deliberately targets this audience and tries to repeat the same content which has earned them the most money in the past (not determined by views-per-video). I'm guessing that's why stupid challenges, SURPRISE! titles, kids with those awful pweirdo-lite open-mouthed facial expressions and crying faces are repeated over and over again despite the frequent criticisms and low view counts they get for them.

This person explains well how she's paid, what she gets and the financial differences between videos/views, she shows her account details too (it's only 10mins long)

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand what goes through your mind when you think ‘let’s go discuss getting a doll replica of Jace’
It’s wrong on so many levels.
I know from their neighbour (personal friend) it is not all sunshine and roses in your household. For the sake of your girls I hope your honest in the future off camera because one day your girls won’t be young children they’ll be young adults and they are all over the internet in two piece swim wear. I hope they are prepared for it. It’s a shame you think more about money and materialism that their dignity they are too young to consent too.

Reactions: 33
I don’t understand what goes through your mind when you think ‘let’s go discuss getting a doll replica of Jace’
I know from their neighbour (personal friend) it is not all sunshine and roses in your household. For the sake of your girls I hope your honest in the future off camera because one day your girls won’t be young children they’ll be young adults and they are all over the internet in two piece swim wear. I hope they are prepared for it. It’s a shame you think more about money and materialism that their dignity they are too young to consent too.
Pull up a seat and spill the tea on what the neighbour says ☕ 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I dunno how they have the balls to go anywhere anymore. If my kids come to me saying oh we made friends with a YouTube family I’d for sure google them just out of curiosity. Can you imagine the tit show that comes up when people google them ? I’d be dragging my kids away from them, and I would be generally concerned about him being around kids Chris is so frigging strange, who the hell wears a beanie in the heat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I dunno how they have the balls to go anywhere anymore. If my kids come to me saying oh we made friends with a YouTube family I’d for sure google them just out of curiosity. Can you imagine the tit show that comes up when people google them ? I’d be dragging my kids away from them, and I would be generally concerned about him being around kids Chris is so frigging strange, who the hell wears a beanie in the heat
Imagine the smell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Crikey,:eek: tell us more

Reactions: 17
Is this person trolling ????? Does she know she has 2 others ??? This has to be a joke ! For the longest time she pretended Esme didn’t exist ! She’s only including her more now on the realisation that people like her ! Even then she can’t help her true feelings for her spilling out , that she’s her least favourite child !
Piss take !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Come on, we need the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t stop laughing at someone suggesting a
slow cooker for a caravan holiday in the heat 😂 Yeah cos when it’s 30+ degrees outside all I want to eat is a stew/hot meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something weird is going on for sure, insta stories of an empty pool, but not an explanation for no vlog and no deleting comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.