The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With how close to the edge and angry they both are these past few days, why cant they just stop the vlogs, enjoy the rest of thier holiday and have a real break for a week or so. They surely would feel better for it...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see lots of mentions of Lazy's Instagram but all I get is "sorry. this page isn't available". So I assume I'm blocked? Guess I must of offended her with a comment about Creepy's red hair and baldness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also can't help but laugh that she did her rant with the glittery lips filter 😂
I can’t concentrate on anything she says I’m still looking at the one big eye, one small eye, it’s looking at me even with make up on! Oh and the ‘go pro, I got a comment/message’ absolute nonsense! You read it on here on your 50000th visit today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there no vlog again? 😂 Please be another rant...
I think they are up to something where they want to be a few days ahead. Could they be checking into a more high profile holiday destination soon? They won't want the publicity.

Reactions: 1
Ok Sarah well I have over ten screenshots where Chris is pointing the camera in direction not aimed at jace and you and the girls are ALL facing away from the beach... or is the video lying now? Or is my phones screen making it look further away? Someone needs to get you a ladder so you can stop reaching

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They really did just have Jace for the views and money, if they had really wanted him they would be willing to change their life style to better suit him instead they're in a caravan travelling across boiling hot countries all summer and leaving him unattended on a beach. I thought they were a bit dim before the allegations came out but now I'm convinced Jace is more intelligent than those two

Reactions: 13
So lazy wanted to cool off and so did creepster, oh well let's go cool off then, oh but wait what about jace, yeah that's right leave him in boiling shade head forward OUT OF SIGHT fact by the way because all you could see if of him was the umbrella but you go cool off you absolute pair of selfish idiots , jace couldn't cool down could he??? Nope did you care clearly not because you were just too hot and needed to cool down!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think Sarah needs to understand that the actual problem with this whole leaving Jace on his own situation is that she sees NO ISSUE with it. When everyone else can see that it’s wrong that should be a hint that she needs to question her parenting. Also, if they were only a few meters away from jace why was the water so deep?

Reactions: 20
With how close to the edge and angry they both are these past few days, why cant they just stop the vlogs, enjoy the rest of thier holiday and have a real break for a week or so. They surely would feel better for it...
lazy wouldn't allow that, got school fees to pay for!!!!

Reactions: 6
No situation + no situation = one hell of a situation and a crappy holiday in the chavavan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I think Sarah needs to understand that the actual problem with this whole leaving Jace on his own situation is that she sees NO ISSUE with it. When everyone else can see that it’s wrong that should be a hint that she needs to question her parenting. Also, if they were only a few meters away from jace why was the water so deep?
narcissis ts the pair of them!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Chris called someone a tool after asking why the left jace alone wtf really

Reactions: 6
Would ss look into this? Specially if the had been reported - how will it work been away would they get phone call telling them they need to gone home etc?

Reactions: 4
Left alone in 32c heat in a tent which would have been like a furnes for over 10 mins!!! And a lot hotter than 32c.

Couldn’t care what camera they were using he’s a 4 month old baby left in the sun alone on a beach in a bouncy chair!

From the Saturday 2nd in the area they are in

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The narcissist is never, ever wrong, and he likes to present “proof” that he is correct. The narcissist cannot accept responsibility for making a mistake and he is expert at diverting the blame to others – (“It’s not my fault. I lost that promotion because my team let me down”, “You were acting so stupid-you made me hit you.”, “If you weren’t so cold, I wouldn’t have had that affair”). A narcissist will never admit even horrendous mistakes and when confronted, he will deflect, delay and tell more lies. He believes he is invincible and perfect.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.