The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the beginning of the end imho, their engagement rates are pants, there is controversy in the mainstream media, there is controversy on social media.
Big brands began to avoid them and will avoid them in future.
The cause is Chris. No one likes a creepy lech, as soon as it comes to light that its who you are then anyone decent will take their own lives away from your seedy mess.
Sarah is rough as a badgers behind, but tbf is probably struggling with the revelation that her husband hadn't turned over a new leaf before they married, turns out he's been dumping large portions of excrement all over his existing leaf while hiding behind a screen and whoohoo #bestlife.
The sad reality is that you cant ever go back to wholesome family "fame" once it comes to light that one of the partners is a sexual tit storm on legs.
So it's ending. I give it a year until the girls are back in state schools and the Ingham parents are back in min wage employment. House on the market soon after. Let's face it, even if it was paid for outright the council tax, gas, electric and water bills could be prohibitively expensive to a family on min wage or slightly above.
I don't see them splitting up though, I think they'll always try to get the glory days back so stay together, while resenting each other and spend decades back biting sly digs at each other. No-one taking ownership of a) dodgy sexual conduct or b) obsessive exploitation of the children.
And 4 kids caught in the crossfire all the while. What a mess to grow up in..the kids and only the kids, have my sympathy.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Just thought I would leave this here for any curious people who have come to read our ‘bullying’. Let’s not forget the most important part of all of this. Every body who made a video on Chris Ingham got a solicitors letter, every body who was overly vocal got a solicitors letter. The only people who didn’t were the girls who made the allegations. Chris can’t do them for defamation because it’s true. No other proof is needed. You don’t even need to wonder if it’s true, it’s a FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i cry very easily when I’m angry or upset but something I try and do is laugh or smirk to give the illusion especially to the person who has cause the anger etc etc etc etc that I’m not bothered in the slightest. It’s what I feel Sarah was doing in the rant video.

Chris looked utterly frustrated and at the end of his tether. How can he expect people to take his side when he has done nothing to prove that the allegations made against him are untrue. I know how much a false allegation can ruin a persons life and it frustrates me so much when people get away with doing so. Unfortunately, his behaviour has done nothing to make believe what those girls said is untrue but of course I don’t know for certain.
If he wants to finally move on from this situation he needs to tell the truth.

Reactions: 13
i cry very easily when I’m angry or upset but something I try and do is laugh or smirk to give the illusion especially to the person who has cause the anger etc etc etc etc that I’m not bothered in the slightest. It’s what I feel Sarah was doing in the rant video.

Chris looked utterly frustrated and at the end of his tether. How can he expect people to take his side when he has done nothing to prove that the allegations made against him are untrue. I know how much a false allegation can ruin a persons life and it frustrates me so much when people get away with doing so. Unfortunately, his behaviour has done nothing to make believe what those girls said is untrue but of course I don’t know for certain.
If he wants to finally move on from this situation he needs to tell the truth.

He can’t tell the truth though, it would murder the channel. And they know that.

There’s a big difference between saying ‘I had an affair’ and saying ‘I had sexual conversations, and sex, with young, vulnerable girls who were viewers of the channel’. Any sane parent would ban their child from ever consuming the content.

Right now, they say nothing/deny the allegations and it keeps it open ended. They spin it as bullying, people are ignorant, the cycle continues.

I also wonder what the implications of him admitting it would do with regards to where Isabelle is housed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He can’t tell the truth though, it would murder the channel. And they know that.

There’s a big difference between saying ‘I had an affair’ and saying ‘I had sexual conversations, and sex, with young, vulnerable girls who were viewers of the channel’. Any sane parent would ban their child from ever consuming the content.

Right now, they say nothing/deny the allegations and it keeps it open ended. They spin it as bullying, people are ignorant, the cycle continues.

I also wonder what the implications of him admitting it would do with regards to where Isabelle is housed.
Most of the fans just seem to say ‘it wasn’t illegal’
Which technically no it wasn’t, so why not address the non situation, say you messed up, was going through a bad time etc and will never do it again. If it’s true of course...

Reactions: 9
Let me get one thing straight... we are not selling our son Jace......

That’s right folks,
We sell all four of our kids daily at 5pm 😐
Never miss an upload, Unless there’s a non situation, Or we’re on the run and need to film from the parking lot of whatever hotel
😐
Did you know Isabelle is in therapy!? has a young brother that by the looks of it she never sees!? 🤔
of course you do 😬 we tell you that tit for the Adsense!!!!

We even know when she got her first period,
some sick idiots could probably track her frigging cycle if they studied the vlogs carefully because of what THEY BOTH PUT ON LINE!

Tbh I’d rather have an Oohthedrama doll than have a stranger in Morrisons know I’m due on🤷‍♀️
The kids are just being sold in different ways.
Sure prinny told us Sarah was pregnant long before Sarah did. Jace was getting that bag from day - 9 months
(Cough fake.. cough fake)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Are mods able to edit this entire thread to include one of those polls at the top of the page? Or include one when a new thread starts? I just want to know how many people read this thread and how many of their views come from us and whether it would be best if we all made a pact to stop watching.

The poll options could be:
I read or post here AND I also watch the Inghams
I read or post here but I DON'T watch the Inghams
I read or post here but only SOMETIMES watch the Inghams
I read here and SUPPORT the Inghams

Reactions: 11
I feel they completely missed the point of why people reacted negatively to the Jace doll. They kept repeating 'It's not a mould'...well no-one ever thought that, that is not why people thought it was wrong.

Also, people are allowed to voice opinions on TV shows, just look at Gogglebox. And Sarah herself described the channel as a TV show :rolleyes:

Finally, in this article (https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/youtuber-selling-350-replica-of-their-child-as-merch-878687) , they actually go to a Youtube Merch company for an opinion on the doll...

Upload Merch, a company that ships YouTube merchandise to fans, is prepared to send over 150,000 items this holiday season, but their founder thinks the child replica is crossing lines.
“Selling a replica of a two-week-old baby crosses the line in my opinion and it’s surprising that the Ingham Family are comfortable with selling a replica of their child,” said Stuart Jones to FFWD. “I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable retailing a similar product for any of our talent.”

Reactions: 23
Most of the fans just seem to say ‘it wasn’t illegal’
Which technically no it wasn’t, so why not address the non situation, say you messed up, was going through a bad time etc and will never do it again. If it’s true of course...

Legal does not necessarily mean moral or ethical, and I think it takes time to learn that boundary. With the exception of those few adults who seem to be living on another planet defending them, I truly believe the young people who have been saying that will look back on in 10 or so years and realise they were very wrong.

And it was technically legal in our country, but for Jess’s situation, that was illegal under Florida state and federal law. Good reminder that what may be seen ok by one society/justice system, is not the same everywhere else.

Reactions: 24
I feel they completely missed the point of why people reacted negatively to the Jace doll. They kept repeating 'It's not a mould'...well no-one ever thought that, that is not why people thought it was wrong.

Also, people are allowed to voice opinions on TV shows, just look at Gogglebox. And Sarah herself described the channel as a TV show :rolleyes:

Finally, in this article (https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/youtuber-selling-350-replica-of-their-child-as-merch-878687) , they actually go to a Youtube Merch company for an opinion on the doll...

Upload Merch, a company that ships YouTube merchandise to fans, is prepared to send over 150,000 items this holiday season, but their founder thinks the child replica is crossing lines.
“Selling a replica of a two-week-old baby crosses the line in my opinion and it’s surprising that the Ingham Family are comfortable with selling a replica of their child,” said Stuart Jones to FFWD. “I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable retailing a similar product for any of our talent.”
I know stuart Jones and Yes he’s not the type to like this sort of thing at all.

Reactions: 4
Legal does not necessarily mean moral or ethical, and I think it takes time to learn that boundary. With the exception of those few adults who seem to be living on another planet defending them, I truly believe the young people who have been saying that will look back on in 10 or so years and realise they were very wrong.

And it was technically legal in our country, but for Jess’s situation, that was illegal under Florida state and federal law. Good reminder that what may be seen ok by one society/justice system, is not the same everywhere else.
I wasn’t agreeing with the fans btw. I’m pointing out that’s the argument most of them use and don’t seem to realise the impact of it. I posted the other day about a teacher never being allowed to teach again because of messages to an 18 year old pupil. How is this any different if the allegations are true. The Inghams are in a position of trust and market themselves to children. If someone high up at Disney or Lego did the same, they’d 100% be sacked. They want to market themselves as a company and ‘brand’ then they need to start acting like one with some professionalism and boundaries. It’s no different lego is a brand and they are marketing themselves as the ‘Ingham brand’

The only bullying I’ve seen recently towards anyone in the Ingham family was from 2 other members of the Ingham family.

This made me so unbelievably uncomfortable
I’m still gobsmacked he could spell tsunami. Maybe Isla wrote it out for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m still gobsmacked he could spell tsunami. Maybe Isla wrote it out for him.
Chris learnt it a very lot during his meteorological training - that was after he was labelled a maths prodigy and before he started his commercial pilot's training, prior to becoming a rock star, before finally ending up loading bags at Leeds Bradford Airport, until he became a notorious YouTube creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are mods able to edit this entire thread to include one of those polls at the top of the page? Or include one when a new thread starts? I just want to know how many people read this thread and how many of their views come from us and whether it would be best if we all made a pact to stop watching.

The poll options could be:
I read or post here AND I also watch the Inghams
I read or post here but I DON'T watch the Inghams
I read or post here but only SOMETIMES watch the Inghams
I read here and SUPPORT the Inghams
To be honest (and I mean it in a nice way) if we made a pact to stop watching, I would pretend I was, but carry on anyway. I started this journey and I intend to finish it and I enjoy sharing it with like-minded people :)

I use adblocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And really, what is she on about saying one nasty message is a crime with a jail sentence 🤣
If that was true pretty much everyone’s ex would’ve be banged up long ago 😂😂
Edit to say that I find it rich them making a bullying video I mean really wtf !!!
Wasn’t it the inghams that had fake accounts bullying anyone with an opinion over the non situation, letters going out making smaller channels remove videos and much more, talk about pot and kettle ,
#hypocrites #leadbyexample #nomoralhighground

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They can’t help themselves, last nights vlog in my view is the final nail in their You tube coffin. The aggression they showed, shows how long this has been building up. They are scared it will all come crashing down on them and believe me the bricks are starting to fall. I previously felt slightly sorry for Sarah and I don’t think it is right to body shame her or slate the girls as they are the puppets in the Ingham show, however Sarah is extremely aggressive which I believe is to cover up how scared she is that the You tube dream is coming to an end. Sorry but after last night to me they have sealed their fate and will regret ever making that Vlog......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.