The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch their latest video This Morning and to me it seems like they've had their feathers well and truly ruffled I think it was all the backlash about the doll that done it but excuse me ,when they first put that doll out for sale, she, Sarah, made it sound as if it was a complete replica of Jace their son that's the way it was been sold in the vlog but now they are backpedaling on that and stating it was to celebrate the birth of their son! have these lot become royalty or something or high status celebrities? I mean actually even the royal family haven't even done anything like this before I think they need to come onto tattle or wherever to actually read what people are writing online so to get a good insight on how they are actually coming across to the general public, because I think they have this different thought process on how they come across to us, than what the actual public see!! seems that its completely different to what they think we see! I mean the comments about how they don't force their children to be in the vlogs! utter bs because those children are constantly in the vlogs and it's true that some other poster above posted an old vlog of thiers and you can see how much they have changed today, today they are very scripted false and animated and it's all faked and you can clearly see that when you compare today's vlogs from vlogs 3 years or so ago! so yes those children are being worked to put those vlogs up you'd have to be deaf and blind not see that if it was me and I was getting so upset about the comments online and attacks and they're being ripped apart online I'm just stop it all! and just put it down to a complete bad decsion, you know a bad choice uou make in life,tried it didnt work out amd walk away! but they don't carry on and they carry on they carry on putting their children out there in the public domain they carry on putting themselves out there in the public domain if it was me I wouldn't do it I wouldn't even put my children like that out there because they don't have a choice in it,don't have a say it etc so I won't even do that to begin with maybe the occasional shot of them if I was a vlogger but not like the way children are being filmed daily because at the end of the day they are the adults, the children are children and I'm sorry but those children are being used and are being put out to work and it's the same with all the other family channels I really do think there should be some sort of Law brought in where people making large amounts of money from YouTube now using their family I.e childrento make vlogs content shpuld be covented rules put in place or restrictions! because its black and white situation,these children of vloggers are being technically sold, so there should be a law to stop this it should be governed in some way I strongly believe this! I mean what's the stance on Child actors in the UK I don't know does anybody else know? Because it comes into the same realm of that surely. Also how can they sit there and say they dont benifet from what they do, who has two range rovers, new huge house, constant shopping,constant holidays! so where does money come from for all that! again they see themselfs so different to what public see! Mad!!

Reactions: 17
They're just jumping on the 'trolls are bullying us' bandwagon that youtubers are uploading as they've seen the views it brings in.

Reactions: 14
One thing is for certain - their 6 week long caravan adventure has definitely been all we hoped it would be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And accept he’s ginger. It’s insulting to us other ginges 😉
Half the time it was like Chris was sitting there like a naughty school boy whilst his mother defended him ( Sarah) was so awkward to watch.

Chris isn’t well you can see that. He looks hollow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe we all need to get educated to Chris level. You know, trainee pilot (who doesn’t even have a light aircraft licence), trainee doctor... trainee meteorologist......

Am I missing anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe we all need to get educated to Chris level. You know, trainee pilot (who doesn’t even have a light aircraft licence), trainee doctor... trainee meteorologist......

Am I missing anything?
Professional online sleazy greaseball....allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love when she says at the beginning: "Our Euro-camping trip... here... ... in Europe."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watched again. Love chris’ long winded explanation of what Chinese whispers are. We aren’t the stupid ones 😂

Sarah’s drama school experience shone when she did the impression of what people are saying 😂😂

Let’s leave them alone guys. They haven’t done baby Jace reborn to make money. They’ve done it to let the Ifam share the same joy that Esmé did that Christmas. Out of the goodness of their hearts. What angels. We’ve been to harsh and not looked at the reality of it

Why are the going on and on about moulding him. As far as I know we all understand he wasn’t turned into a mould. It’s the principle of it that people are outraged about. They know exactly what the issue is they are just trying to deflect and make out that people’s concerns are something completely different aren’t they?
They’re idiots and intentionally missing the point , it doesn’t matter if he has a rubber , plastic or bloody slime based body , it’s still selling a representation of your new baby, they can put a little bow on it but facts are facts ,

Reactions: 15
I think he copied trainee pilot from the Leroy family. The dad Corey is a commercial pilot

Reactions: 1
And really, what is she on about saying one nasty message is a crime with a jail sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he copied trainee pilot from the Leroy family. The dad Corey is a commercial pilot
He’s been claiming that long before YouTube, he had it on his MySpace/dating profiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"An army of people that thrive on negativity"... I can't with his Trump-esque hand gestures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And really, what is she on about saying one nasty message is a crime with a jail sentence 🤣

Mean while in reality;

A careless driver whose actions led to the death of a father-of-three has been handed a suspended sentence by a Judge.’

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jfc im 1 minute in to their new video and I’m already frustrated.

Nothing has changed on YouTube, Chris. You brought all the hate on yourself. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Love when she says at the beginning: "Our Euro-camping trip... here... ... in Europe."

"They are also sought after and well-loved by reborn collectors.... soooo, people who collect reborn dolls."

Thank you for that explanation Sarah, I had no idea that a reborn collector was someone who collected reborns.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Sarah is able to brush what Chris has done under the carpet and threaten people for bringing it up then imagine what they’re capable of as parents. This actually worries me. I’m not claiming that Chris is of any harm to his step daughter but IF he was it’s unlikely her mother would ever believe her or protect her. I know a couple of people who have been abused by their steps fathers and both had narcissistic mothers who were so hell bent on saving face they chose not to believe their daughters. This is common and Sarah shows all the traits of a mother who would have the ability to do this because her children are just an extension of her rather then individuals.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
"They are also sought after and well-loved by reborn collectors.... soooo, people who collect reborn dolls."

Thank you for that explanation Sarah, I had no idea that a reborn collector was someone who collected reborns.
When Christ Ingham himself is reborn, maybe someone will collect him

And shove him in a deep dark hole where no one will ever have to listen to his lies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.