The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end lazy said how they've been saving a nest egg for the girls. She then gave examples of how that nest egg could be used, all the examples she gave didnt sound to me like they have much put by at all.
The amount those kids have had to sacrifice they should have enough money put by so they can buy their first home outright. Not driving lessons and a car. A lot of kids will have enough for lessons and a car when they reach 18 and they havent had to have their childhood broadcast to thousands on a daily basis.
Isabelle should have all the money from her own channel built up too, surely that should be in the tens of thousands?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
At the end lazy said how they've been saving a nest egg for the girls. She then gave examples of how that nest egg could be used, all the examples she gave didnt sound to me like they have much put by at all.
The amount those kids have had to sacrifice they should have enough money put by so they can buy their first home outright. Not driving lessons and a car. A lot of kids will have enough for lessons and a car when they reach 18 and they havent had to have their childhood broadcast to thousands on a daily basis.
Isabelle should have all the money from her own channel built up too, surely that should be in the tens of thousands?
I also don’t get the bit “we don’t use our children to make money”
They are a “family” vlog, the girls and Jace are part of that family? So they are using their children to make money, if they weren’t then the vlogs would be just them? They criticise others for having no content and copying them but it’s exactly what they do and would be doing even more if they didn’t have the children.
Regardless of what any you tuber or instagrammer says, those children are cash cows, they are sold to the world to make the money. No amount of self pity and anger will change that. The truth is outing and the Inghams are hating!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was very wishy washy and reiterating that it’s no one else’s business.

She kept going on about number one is family holidays and making memories. How about cut down the family holidays and put Isla in private school too. That will make her memories and set her up for a good start in life. Because In ten years time there’s no way youtube is going to be funding them still and they’ll have to explore other options.

Reactions: 8
It's def one way loosing subs I think it should been done in a better fashion to call poeple names isn't a good idea for young I fam ears and eyes think they showed true colouers this isnt going down well poor I fam think police be knocking on there door what you think

Reactions: 5
Well I just want to say a big thank you to creepy and lazy for waiting to upload the rant until we had started the new thread it means all the reviews of the rant are all kept neat and tidy in one thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another YouTube video (I can’t link it) is DeFranco Does. He is an American You tuber.

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget to hide a mobile phone so we can continue to expose all their lies
Ps I’ve never visited Switzerland 🇨🇭 do u think they would give us a lift in their tin , I’m a bit skint at the mo
On second thoughts no room with all their bits n bats n dolls
I can't wait to be shipped off to Switzerland. I have always wanted to visit. They are known for their cheese and chocolate. Ooh we will be having some good meals

Well, what a midsummer treat!

Peacocks clearly dropped them, prompting this beauty of a rant.

Sarah came across as a bit unhinged in it tbh... the sneering, the barely held back aggression.
Why so upset she can always go back to Primark, matalan and Asda for clothes

Reactions: 2
I'm loving all the comments on Sarah's Instagram 😂, I'd love to comment too but I was blocked a while ago on my fake account and don't want to get blocked on my real one!
She's forever blocking me😆 she can't stand to truth!

Sarah is soooo childish.. the eye rolling, interrupting with random phrases ('BULLYING') with that look on her face, the passive aggressiveness..

It's so strange a grown woman would respond in this way to criticism. Obviously they're going to be angry, but why add fuel to the fire with that video?

Reactions: 14
They’ve never cared about their children’s safety even in the early days.. there was a video of the girls’ sports day that quite literally said what school they attended and even when I messaged and told them that you could see it they still left the video up.

What idiots with the school uniform showing in the background

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.