The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main issue that Sarah and Chris have “brushed under the carpet” with rubber Jace....is that the poor baby HAD NO CHOICE (sorry had to shout and get that off my chest). He will forever more have a rubber “replica” of himself in 250 dodgy households of some questionable IFAM, and that makes most normal people feel extremely uncomfortable. No matter how much they rant, IT IS WEIRD.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Two years and they’ll be working normal jobs again (or at least Sarah will have to, as I can’t imagine it’s easy finding employment when there’re news articles everywhere about how you groomed 16-year-old girls). They are the pariahs of the YouTube community, no one wants to collab with them and any attention they get from other channels is wholly negative. The only people still watching is children who will A) grow up a bit and realise how creepy Chris is, or B) get bored and move on. Their channel has been doomed to die since the emergence of the allegations and I don’t have a single atom of sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If anyone can help with this little detail that's been nagging at me. When we go to prison in Switzerland do I need to bring my own Toblerone or will one be provided?
Many thanks in advance.
You can have mine as well to keep you going as I hate them .got to keep your sugar levels up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They’ve missed the point COMPLETELY with the doll. Or they haven’t and they are trying to make the fans think that that’s why they are getting bashed rather than the real reason.

NOONE thinks you took a mould of Jace. That is not the issue and not once has anyone said it was. The issue is you yourself Sarah, said it was based on Jace, looked identical to Jace and sold it as such. It wasn’t to celebrate Jace, it was a copy of Jace. I think the line ‘you can have your own Jace’ was even used but I may be wrong on that so don’t quote me.

The issue people have is
A. You didn’t get your babies permission
B. Out of the 250 when they are all sold how do you know they are going to genuine fans and not absolutely weirdos who I dread to think what goes through their minds.

You aren’t paying for your children’s private education, they are basically paying for it themselves. Unless you give them a 6th of all profits each. Divided equally amongst all the ‘cast’

I honestly think they know the issue and have used this mould thing to deflect

Reactions: 32
I don’t get the significance of the beanie no-show in the rant video, after it’s been permanently welded to his head for the past 2 weeks? Has it gone off sick, has it gone on strike? Or was Chris trying to show how very very serious he is, that he’s almost a real life lawyer dont you know with so much legalese jargon to tell us about, he’s not a silly skater boi at all.
Thinking back to the original non situation situation, Viral Talent were super quick to make a decision to drop them, almost within 24 hours, maybe they already knew they were dealing with two idiots and couldn’t wait to ditch them. They must be high fiving each other with relief every day in their offices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm so worried this trip is gonna end badly. Chris is obviously tired with the driving/editing and add that to the heat and the stress (all his own doing!) I just can't imagine how he is classed as safe to drive. I just hope that if there is an accident noone gets seriously injured.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You can have mine as well to keep you going as I hate them .got to keep your sugar levels up 🤣
Don’t forget to hide a mobile phone so we can continue to expose all their lies
Ps I’ve never visited Switzerland 🇨🇭 do u think they would give us a lift in their tin , I’m a bit skint at the mo
On second thoughts no room with all their bits n bats n dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do wonder what family say to them behind the scenes, personally innocent or not my family would be there saying to me to get off social media because all the stress isn't worth it, and to protect the children. It's not about losing face it's about self respect, all you tubers come under backlash, whether on YouTube or day to day life we all make mistakes, we all get things wrong we all get judged, but most you tubers come under fire for over priced merch, videos that can cause offence like living on £1 a day etc which get Addressed apologised for and then they move on. We are not talking about over priced merch with the Inghams we are talking of serious allegations that have not been Addressed correctly and selling a doll for over £300 to celebrate their sons birth. Sarah's voice when saying what haters say she showed herself up she looked smug, she looked patronising, she talked as if she's the most famous thing ever. They have put themselves in the public eye they need to be professional that was not a professional talk at all that was a desparate attempt to shut up anyone who has any negativity of them. It was them making threats of police and jail, it was them name calling, it was them getting angry and annoyed and them losing control.
But c&s why would haters go to jail worse crime real crime happens they don't go to jail why would anyone speaking against you go to jail?, maybe stop causing controversy and noone will have anything to say. Too simple for idiots hey...

I'm so worried this trip is gonna end badly. Chris is obviously tired with the driving/editing and add that to the heat and the stress (all his own doing!) I just can't imagine how he is classed as safe to drive. I just hope that if there is an accident noone gets seriously injured.
Can't see how he's classed safe for much tbh

Reactions: 12
He’s probably on medication too. Didn’t Sarah say he went to the doctors to get what he needed for summer before they left.

As much as I dislike them I do hope they travel and get home safely

Reactions: 17
I don’t get the significance of the beanie no-show in the rant video, after it’s been permanently welded to his head for the past 2 weeks? Has it gone off sick, has it gone on strike? Or was Chris trying to show how very very serious he is, that he’s almost a real life lawyer dont you know with so much legalese jargon to tell us about, he’s not a silly skater boi at all.
Thinking back to the original non situation situation, Viral Talent were super quick to make a decision to drop them, almost within 24 hours, maybe they already knew they were dealing with two idiots and couldn’t wait to ditch them. They must be high fiving each other with relief every day in their offices.
I think he was trying to make himself appear vulnerable. He’s clearly been growing out his dyed hair and will probably use the hair comments against us somehow.

Reactions: 4

Yel

When they made the decision for private education they were earning in the region of 20-30k each month so it was relatively small change even after tax has been paid. Now earnings have plummeted and they can't get lucrative brand deals it's a big chunk. Lots of infuencers need to remember it's all very ephemeral. Just because you earnt X in one month doesn't mean anything for the future.

Lots of people with gleam and channel mum are still earning well as its in a bubble and brand don't want to miss out on infuencer marketing. But it's so outdated the thinking that every follower (or even 5%) are waiting on every word and ready to buy whatever someone is flogging. It will burst, they're just ahead of the curve thanks to their own actions.

Reactions: 11
Well, what a midsummer treat!

Peacocks clearly dropped them, prompting this beauty of a rant.

Sarah came across as a bit unhinged in it tbh... the sneering, the barely held back aggression.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think they beany got soooo full of grease it wouldn’t stay on , he tried to push it down using a second hat but when it didn’t work out he finally put it in the wash 🧼
Well it’s been several years so yeh only so much grease one beany can hold 🤮🤮
Ps I think I may have worked out why the rant video was posted yesterday,
Didn’t they say the adventure wouldn’t end at the end of their tin break 🤷‍♀️
My guess is they are flying somewhere after this break ends and they wanna be a video ahead , they can’t afford to not have a daily video , so as they were pissed at peacocks and also the doll situation they thought they would make a sit down get one ahead on videos , so when they fly they will be one ahead and no airport situation plus they wouldn’t lose money 🤷‍♀️

Don’t forget to hide a mobile phone so we can continue to expose all their lies
Ps I’ve never visited Switzerland 🇨🇭 do u think they would give us a lift in their tin , I’m a bit skint at the mo
On second thoughts no room with all their bits n bats n dolls
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
No idea why you guys want to go to jail in Switzerland.

Norway has a jail on a island, with no fences. Where you are treated like a human, and even have time for sunbathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As I’ve said previously, it’s well documented that daily vlogging is bad for mental health, why not do the right thing for you and your children and take some time off, have some down time to reflect on things and enjoy a holiday with no fake reactions, actual really quality time together, the kids deserve that more than you greedy, selfish people but no money comes first as always.

Reactions: 8
I’m still waiting for the police to knock from a few months ago... anyway ladies and gents I’ve got a few concerns about this jail. Will there be access to a very lot of chai lattes? There’s a very lot of us to feed so spam and smash daily. More importantly what will we wear will the shoes be branded? Ifam jail merch and free beanies. What if we injure ourselves what way will the wheelchair move? Oh no this is a very lot of stress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They’ve missed the point COMPLETELY with the doll. Or they haven’t and they are trying to make the fans think that that’s why they are getting bashed rather than the real reason.
Option two,
they know what they’re doing,
Twist a few comments to make it an extreme version of what’s been said, add in a few white lies, Chuck in a video of a crying esme to show the heartfelt, completely innocent, genuine reason the decided to make their newborn into merchandise. 💵 💰 💵
And expect the “fans” to swallow it with no questions.

They’re not the brightest lightbulbs on the caravan site but I bet they’re well used to lying and avoiding responsibility!

As I’ve said previously, it’s well documented that daily vlogging is bad for mental health
And sliding into teenagers dm’s is bad for the daily vlog lyf 😐 it’s a messy situation they’ve got themselves in!

I just showed my husband a clip of Chris for the first time and his first words were, "why's his hair so greasy?!" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.