The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Oh god that was funny.

Trying to get off on a technicality as it's just a generic doll named, well of course it is as that's the cheapest way to do it. If it had of been cheaper to dip him in wax to they would have done that. Talk about missing the point.

How can they dare say they aren't using the children for money when nether of them work. More holes than a Swiss cheese

Reactions: 30
I haven't watched a vlog of theirs or commented here for ages.......however, that rant was comedy gold!:LOL:

So many contradictions, so much rubbish! So what tipped them over the edge? I think the doll backlash. That first part of the rant about the trolling and harassment etc, was just jumping on the current insta trend of screaming troll. And like they stated, they are a BUSINESS!! They are not just a regular little family uploading some cute videos......they roll that tit out day after day after day like a machine. For the MONEY!

One thing is for sure though, it was a mistake for them to post that rant. They let the real arrogant, aggressive, snarky, bitter them show through. So for anyone who doubted that they started to feel a little sorry for them, or Sarah. Have a watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's times like this I miss the famous rants on Twitter. You really saw the real Sarah appear then with her caustic comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched a vlog of theirs or commented here for ages.......however, that rant was comedy gold!:LOL:

So many contradictions, so much rubbish! So what tipped them over the edge? I think the doll backlash. That first part of the rant about the trolling and harassment etc, was just jumping on the current insta trend of screaming troll. And like they stated, they are a BUSINESS!! They are not just a regular little family uploading some cute videos......they roll that tit out day after day after day like a machine. For the MONEY!

One thing is for sure though, it was a mistake for them to post that rant. They let the real arrogant, aggressive, snarky, bitter them show through. So for anyone who doubted that they started to feel a little sorry for them, or Sarah. Have a watch!
I still love that Chris was probably answering phone calls from newspapers all smug and happy to give quotes thinking it was great publicity and the papers love the idea.

Then when they read the articles it was the complete opposite.

I’m tempted to watch the rant again it was so good

Just when you start to feel sorry for them in the rant Sarah starts snarling and thinking it’s funny. Lost any sympathy I might have had.

As I’ve said a million times. Ingham Family ltd are a company. People tweet companies all the time with their opinions and complaints as it’s the quickest way to get stuff dealt with. Look at celebs tagging airlines who have pissed them off, airlines don’t then sue them. I know airlines are bigger companies, but they are a COMPANY.

If they think tattle is bad they should read comments on the daily mail they are brutal. If it was illegal daily mail wouldn’t allow people to comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Someone just told me she has disabilities 😮 so I feel bad now but can’t seem to delete the comment so instead I’ll issue my public apology here 😞
She did say that in the video I posted so that's why I wasn't sure if I should have shared her video. Although I found out her disabilities are ADHD and ASD which I also have, and to be honest, I don't use my conditions as a 'shield' or card to play for any reasons, so you don't need to feel really bad.

Sorry if what I said didn't make sense or was harsh or anything!

I can understand if the reborns are an autistic 'special interest' so if it keeps her happy then of course it isn't a huge problem for someone to enjoy them.

Reactions: 8
She did say that in the video I posted so that's why I wasn't sure if I should have shared her video. Although I found out her disabilities are ADHD and ASD which I also have, and to be honest, I don't use my conditions as a 'shield' or card to play for any reasons, so you don't need to feel really bad.

I can understand if the reborns are an autistic 'special interest' so if it keeps her happy then of course it isn't a huge problem for someone to enjoy them.
Yes her name is Sarah and she lives on the island i live on, we aren't friends but I know of her.

Reactions: 6
I'm really far behind on here and on the vlogs (because they're really boring) but when I saw yesterday's I had to watch.

So let's say none of these allegations to do with Chris are true, I don't think that at all but let's imagine in some parallel universe that Chris is completely innocent like he likes to try and convince himself. Just think about how it looks to everyone else, he's never given a single reason that we should believe him other than "it's not true stop bullying me" . The truth hasn't been twisted here, I form my opinion based on what Jess said and the evidence she's provided and I'm sure most people did too. So why should we believe someone who can't provide any evidence at all? And with that evidence why would we ignore it and act like everythings all happy and positive whilst he still has easy access to teenage girls? Okay so body shaming isn't right and yeah they can raise their kids how ever they like and have their look like rats nests if they really want to but in the end this is the real issue and something I'd rather stand up for than ignore.

Reactions: 12
Is the replica reveal video still up? I can't seem to find it on their channel? Surely they haven't removed it as they have absolutely nothing to hide 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm really far behind on here and on the vlogs (because they're really boring) but when I saw yesterday's I had to watch.

So let's say none of these allegations to do with Chris are true, I don't think that at all but let's imagine in some parallel universe that Chris is completely innocent like he likes to try and convince himself. Just think about how it looks to everyone else, he's never given a single reason that we should believe him other than "it's not true stop bullying me" . The truth hasn't been twisted here, I form my opinion based on what Jess said and the evidence she's provided and I'm sure most people did too. So why should we believe someone who can't provide any evidence at all? And with that evidence why would we ignore it and act like everythings all happy and positive whilst he still has easy access to teenage girls? Okay so body shaming isn't right and yeah they can raise their kids how ever they like and have their look like rats nests if they really want to but in the end this is the real issue and something I'd rather stand up for than ignore.
We know for a fact a lot of people got a Levi’s letter I think screenshots were posted of them? ( May be wrong I only knew about them when it was in the papers/ twitter)

How come anyone who mentioned it was getting letters but not the girls and their family. Surely the first person getting a letter for damaging your reputation would have been the girls that started it??

Is the replica reveal video still up? I can't seem to find it on their channel? Surely they haven't removed it as they have absolutely nothing to hide 🙄
Is it not that one?

Attachments

Not sure if it’ll be tonight or tomorrow but I’m a very lot looking forward to the vlog. Gonna try to pin point the exact moment they snap and rush off in a huff to film their rant.
Or just to see how over the top their ‘nothing is wrong everyone is SUPER happy’ act is. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is as well, yes theres lots of different threads on here for different youtubers but The Inghams seem to have a huge publicity though because its scandal after scandal with them. Some of these youtubers on here I like that others don't but for the most part that I've seen many can actually avoid scandals unlike the inghams who seem to just add more fuel to the fire. Why do they think they are so above everyone else, because they are "famous" as Sarah said. They are known of for the wrong reasons. If they really dread YouTube they would've reduced videos or stopped completely but that means that Sarah would actually have to get off her arse do something. If pigs could fly...

Reactions: 11

A card to play? Steady mate some kids and adults with ASD can’t speak or communicate or look after themselves. It’s a wide spectrum some on it aren’t as lucky as you to be able to read and write and communicate their needs.

Just watched again. Love chris’ long winded explanation of what Chinese whispers are. We aren’t the stupid ones 😂

Sarah’s drama school experience shone when she did the impression of what people are saying 😂😂

Let’s leave them alone guys. They haven’t done baby Jace reborn to make money. They’ve done it to let the Ifam share the same joy that Esmé did that Christmas. Out of the goodness of their hearts. What angels. We’ve been to harsh and not looked at the reality of it

Why are the going on and on about moulding him. As far as I know we all understand he wasn’t turned into a mould. It’s the principle of it that people are outraged about. They know exactly what the issue is they are just trying to deflect and make out that people’s concerns are something completely different aren’t they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
‘I mean don’t get me wrong, the publicity for the most part is good’ Sarah cackles, ‘I know!’

The cynic in me is wondering if they decided to create a bit more publicity? And the long clip of Esmé crying to her initial Reborn at Christmas that has been watched a trillion times. They’ve sat there and thought, people are going to be searching albeit briefly about this shitstorm so why not make the most of the opportunity?

The main reason people still watch their dull as dishwater content is thanks I’m sure for a significant part to the non situation of him messaging young girls, they know this and capitalize on it accordingly, they couldn’t give a hoot on any of the online comments that are made about them or their children unless it gets in the way of brand deals or free holidays, the rest is just water off a ducks back.

It’s their ‘job’ like if you chose to become a traffic warden, you’d likely ha w to accept that not everyone is gonna be coming at you smiling.

The whole rant and video was to increase views doll sales and income and absolutely nothing else.
I think this too, they’ve thought if we do a rant we’ll get lots of views and that equals money. And it’s like an add for the doll for all their young/impressionable followers that now believe they need their support 😩

Reactions: 5
Just watching last night's video. Wow, it seems like a Mary Shortle ad doesn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never really liked family vloggers literally think it is werid having children on the internet and its asesable to all sorts of people but that's my opinion I know u ranted about how all those people say you put your self in the internet your going to get attacked. You are literally putting everything you do on YouTube ofc some people are not going to agree with things and bully you take it on the chin your grown adults your both acting like children literally omg hes bullying me take it on the chin and move on with your life

My other issue is this rant and publicity will be bringing them in more money from views and subs and stuff.

Reactions: 4
Omg their rant video made my blood boil. It’s as simple as this Chris, explain the (many) screenshots eg. Drop the towel and resend, prove that you are not a nonce, and then we will stop bringing it up! Not once have they actually addressed the screenshots which screams guilty to me, how do they expect us to move on without discussing it?

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't Chris realise he's brought it all on himself? Get educated.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.