The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh the police are involved huh? The same police that confirmed the messages Creepy sent? Can't believe they're still trying to use intimidation tactics. Opinions aren't a crime.

Also, why are they still saying social services reports to them when it's already been confirmed that they don't as it's against their policy?

Vile that they're also still sticking to the narrative that the allegations against Creepy were made up.

Do you guys think the flying first class comment was a jab at FF?

It doesn't matter that the doll doesn't look exactly like Jace - they're using Jace as a means to market this doll and they will get a share of the profit. The Spice Girls are adults who obviously consented to the dolls being made and could negotiate business matters for themselves or at least choose who could represent them. Jaces managers are his greedy, self serving parents. So that was a stupid af comparison.

Reactions: 24
Or has Chris done something else we are not aware of and now panicking? Is the girl/woman (girl who we kidding) threatening to talk? I feel like something else must be happening- they didn’t give a duck when all this tit came out originally 🤔

Reactions: 12
Also that last video was a really bad camera angle on Sarah- she looks like a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The police threats are laughable. Recently one of the vocal former Ingham "haters", rang the police live on her channel about upsetting things and "lies" on the internet relating to her YouTube channel. She was clearly told it wasn't a police matter.

Reactions: 26
Ok so they go on about how the comments are affecting the girls.... no no no. Your exploitation is the girls is affecting the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haven’t watched for a while, but after seeing about the rant here thought I would have a dip in. It lasted 2 minutes!!
The way Sarah opened it, happy and loud 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ok hun, when you want a rant! They both look a complete mess and Chris looks broken (his own fault mind). Here is the thing Chris, if you tube is no longer a nice place to be, then don’t go there simples!! But your lazy, greedy wife won’t let that happen and you have an “image and lifestyle “ to keep up.
I stopped my daughter watching this absolute car crash before the situation came out, but looking at some of the comments they only have children defending them. Children that don’t understand, that idolise them. Says it all really.
Oh and the social service thing, complete bullocks Chris. Yes, they will have been in touch, but only to discuss the numerous concerns that have been alleged against you! I don’t think any decent social worker would risk losing their job for you pair!

Reactions: 15
"This doll represents the birth of our baby son "

Jaceus Christ 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Not even royalty make lifelike dolls to celebrate the birth of a future king etc, its so big headed, its as if they see Jace as ultra special and needs celebrating.

10:28 and wait for the ooooooooohhhhh daddy bit . Strange man.
Well that was probably the last time they got invited out to party, don't see friends or family around unlike before. It brought home watching that how all of them at that time was so annoying and big headed and acted the big I am. Chris looks done in now its all caught up with them. They are desparately trying to hang on.

We're was the girls when they made the vlog mmm left alone or were they hear reach poor kids
They were listening, you could hear them and both kept looking at them smiling. Couldn't even ask issy to go for walk around Park to film that, they wonder why the girls effected, they are ones letting girls know all about it noone else.

Chris saying the haters aren't normal people 🤔but is he, most men don't act like him, make claims of being a pilot and ufo spotter and all the rest of his deluded jobs, also normal people of his age doesn't write too teens under any circumstances, and normal people don't have babies made to celebrate the birth of their child and wouldn't want too. You guys aren't normal we just comment on facts you put out there. Food critics don't just write nice things they write if they don't like it and criticise, the restaurants / chefs don't call police. If you put yourself out there if course people are going to have opinions it's human knowledge, let me guess you don't have any negative comments about people and don't write it on social media, so Sarah you didn't call someone a fat c...? Alright for you too. Stop with the colour hair thing you don't need to ever mention hair colour but you do, your the ones obsessed noone else. Your car crash journey your bad mistakes you soak it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Only 64 Rubber Jasons (sorry Rubber Jason representations only, not moulded, only replicas, I mean representations) left! Roll up, get one whilst you still can *please be aware that this is an actual representation of a baby, you will not be receiving the baby himself, despite being advertised as your own baby Jace this is not your own baby Jace at all merely a representation of a collaboration celebrating the birth of a baby boy of the same name, shape, size and physical features, with a birth certificate signed by his parents. Full terms and conditions apply, your home may be at risk if you do not make repayments...

View attachment 31632
That's genuinely how i felt watching that segment! Made my head hurt!

Reactions: 6
I'm very sure that if their channel hadn't become a stagnent tit hole it wouldn't have taken long for those first class flights to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope S&C never have a very lot of opinions on the shows they watch eg Love Island etc etc. They claim their vlogs are a show, the same as love island for example. I bet they make comments about things on those shows.... but the public MUST NOT comment on S&C's show. No no no. You'll be off to Switzerland quicker than you can say et cetera et cetera!

Reactions: 16

Look like a completely different family there.
The one thing that’s evident is that it really has affected them they aren’t lying about that they are like shells of themselves now.

However. That stems because of the situation, people here wouldn’t have such strong ‘opinions’ if they didn’t keep putting cash first

So many things to consider....

I want to know....will my Swiss Army Knife be confiscated when I'm incarcerated? I was hoping to take it with me so I can carve inspirational Mingham quotes and phrases on the cell walls to stay a positive pineapple ("Woohoooooo", "Super Duper Oh Em Geeee Ah-Ma-Zing", "I donut care" etc etc.) Are they standard issue in Swiss jails, I wonder?

How else will we scratch marks on the walls so we can keep track of the days? If I miss my weekly "FriYAY" celebrations I will NOT be a happy bunny.
Will they name it the tattle wing? Will the bedding ever get changed? Will we get sausage and smash for dinner? Day release to Morrison’s? Will we get filmed putting to bed? So many questions

Joking aside, I think if someone’s already been prosecuted as they say they must have been making actual threats to the family or something serious. Never know what to believe with them though so who knows if that parts true

Reactions: 14
Haute couture and designer clothing is not often available in a size 18/20 JS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Chris and Sarah look about 15 years younger in that than they do now. It’s clear they don’t enjoy Youtube anymore and neither do the kids.

Reactions: 5
Just going back through some of Chris' past indiscretions to try and make sense of his "chinese whispers" conspiracy.

Hie ex-friend, a trained social worker - is this Chinese whispers, or straight from the horse's mouth?

Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 08.39.33.png
Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 08.39.49.png

Taken from the Real Inghams insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Transcript of family reactions from the reveal of Jason
N.B. Any bad English is not a reflection of my own education.

Sarah: This was made to represent Jace when he was two weeks old. Similar to the age in the photo that you will receive on the birth certificate if you buy one of these beautiful baby Jace dolls. I can't believe how like... like it's so like him.

Isabelle: You look back on the picture from when he was two weeks old and it's like...

Sarah interrupts: Like exactly the same, especially when Jace has got his hat on, it's so cute.

Isla: It's just like him

Sarah: When he's asleep in real life doesn't it look just like him, his face shape

Isla: Yeah

Sarah: It is actually what he looks like when he's asleep, like relaxed, it's so cute. It's adorable isn't it

Chris: That's crazy

*His vision flits between real Jason and fake Jason, implying comparison*

Chris: Oh my god

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.