The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main thing I’ve taken from tonight’s video is that a) we are all off to prison and b) Chris really needs to sort his tango brows out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how long it took him to edit? On the plus side he’s got tonight off, lots of beers to be had. And if the caravan’s a rocking don’t come knocking. Ah wait you’ve got 4 kids with you 24/7 and no privacy, wonder if he will miss “editing” tonight..
Reminds me of these jail 'conjugal trailers' on the Simpsons. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
A couple of thoughts on tonight’s embarrassing rant by the minghams
#1 you talk about people attacking children .... like when your relations and weird fat middle aged women fans attacked other people’s children who spoke about their opinions on you ( so that’s tough)

#2 you moan about people attacking your
appearance..... again see above pot kettle black

#3 you say you don’t care what people think about your weight , general dirty appearance , scrounging , cheapskate begging , laziness and crap holiday ..., STFU then and carry on making absolute fools of yourselves and sadly your kids too ,

Bet you miss the days of shopping in Next and River Island and holidays in Florida , but it’s ok you have Primark and home bargains and a chavavan you will never ever be successful due to your general chaviness and child grooming and I bet your kids top school love you guys 😂
#seacroftscumbags

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Chris said, “This isn’t the first time Social Services have been in touch with us...”... yep, I believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When Chris said, “This isn’t the first time Social Services have been in touch with us...”... yep, I believe that.
And with good reason too from the weird stuff they do in the vlogs god knows what goes on in private 👀

Sorry if anyone's mentioned it before but things to take in to consideration:

Both Chris and Sarah are sat together united . Why did Chris then do his hell no video alone?

Why don't they sit down and actually address each question brought up about the none situation? Where was the passion then ? No hell no like a teacher trying to air his authority over you. Give me strength man!!! 😤

Reactions: 16
One last thing before I go to bed. Let's not forget Jace is only on this planet because they wanted more money! If that isn't selling your kids for money I don't know what is 🤷
To keep up with family fizz ( they’ll have to have another one now 😂)

Reactions: 2
Only 64 Rubber Jasons (sorry Rubber Jason representations only, not moulded, only replicas, I mean representations) left! Roll up, get one whilst you still can *please be aware that this is an actual representation of a baby, you will not be receiving the baby himself, despite being advertised as your own baby Jace this is not your own baby Jace at all merely a representation of a collaboration celebrating the birth of a baby boy of the same name, shape, size and physical features, with a birth certificate signed by his parents. Full terms and conditions apply, your home may be at risk if you do not make repayments...

EE99ECFC-2EA8-4461-92E4-36D73545C64D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Chris Ingham, the man who can barely string a sentence together using proper English has the audacity to tell us to “be educated”.

Okay Creepy, will you pay for my private education too? Actually never mind , it’s a very lot of money and something is telling me you’re gonna need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wow I woke up and there are so many new pages and a new thread! Sorry for the late reply, I just wanted to show my screenshot of the 64 dolls available.

Reactions: 1
Lol, when Chris is handling the doll, he squeezes the doll's groin and says "it's not even"...

They're completely backtracking, hilarious.
Cackled at that part. What a freak ITS NOT EVEN A REPLICA OF HIS PARTS GUYS !! Back tracking back tracking - the video announcement of the jace doll was HES THe same AS JACE IFAM OMG. The most rehearsed/ scripted rant I ever did see !! Oh and Sarah def reads here hahah hey witch what’s up !

Notice when Chris said defamatory at the start he immediately fiddled with his hair....body language shows how uncomfortable you are with your lies hun.

Me when I logged on tattle tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else laugh when Creepy said ‘get educated’ hahahaha that was the tea I didn’t know I needed. all that hate from the non situation situation clearly taking its toll ! V similar to the sacconejoly video they posted recently - (I actually believe the sjs let’s not get into that tho ) I do not believe any bs that was spouted In this 20 minutes of tattle heaven

120 dolls and a lost peacock lmao
I swear one of us said a rant was coming
Did peacock drop them ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So when you started u tube it was such a fun and positive thing . But it doesn't feel like that anymore .

You missed the bleeping middle bit out . Your sandwich has no filling .
If you wasn't such a creep it would still be fun and positive.
What actually is he actually thinking . Is there a word for it ?
I think he is trying to be manipulative but it's not working . Is he really that naive? Wow

I hope their contradictions in posts and vlogs are getting downloaded before they realize their mistakes .

Imagine if this was a court . 😅

Reactions: 20
It’s disgoosting peeps, all this bullying and malicious behaviour towards them. Remember they have the police involved, social services have them on speed dial. There’s real jail time for alerting companies of Chris’ indiscretions.

OMG I laughed through that entire video. They really are a pair of twonks 😂😂😂😂

If people’s opinions didn’t matter, Sarah you wouldn’t have felt the need to upload in the first place!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.