The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone can help with this little detail that's been nagging at me. When we go to prison in Switzerland do I need to bring my own Toblerone or will one be provided?
Many thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Only 64 Rubber Jasons (sorry Rubber Jason representations only, not moulded, only replicas, I mean representations) left! Roll up, get one whilst you still can *please be aware that this is an actual representation of a baby, you will not be receiving the baby himself, despite being advertised as your own baby Jace this is not your own baby Jace at all merely a representation of a collaboration celebrating the birth of a baby boy of the same name, shape, size and physical features, with a birth certificate signed by his parents. Full terms and conditions apply, your home may be at risk if you do not make repayments...

View attachment 31632
Had to log back in just to 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 at this !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't watched the epic rant yet but wanted to say thanks to all who posted here tonight. No doubt I'll be hideously tired at work later but I couldn't go to bed until I'd read right through.

I've been thinking about this ranty situation (is it still a non situation or have we progressed to a fully-blown sitch yet? I can't keep up!) and I've come to the conclusion that some people will simply never be happy. On the very same day that Creepy is likened to jolly old Saint Nick 🎅 - a total legend and God-like figure that is revered the whole world over, by every man, woman and child that ever walked the earth (quite possibly) - Creepy rolls back into town on the Pityville Express saying that we're picking on him. What an ungrateful knob - what more does he want?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg. I’m still yet to catch up with everything and now I just saw bits of their new video.
I’m dying at Ginger’s hair, he’s gotten lazy on the old dye job, they both look a mess to be fair, absolute chavs.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I’m a very lot scared about going to Jail but it’s comforting to know that so many of you are going to be joining me!
*Has flashbacks to when Creepy has made troll accounts himself and not long ago used that baby company to get somebody’s private info to try and get them thrown out of uni and potentially ruin their future*
(Bore off you nonce)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone can help with this little detail that's been nagging at me. When we go to prison in Switzerland do I need to bring my own Toblerone or will one be provided?
Many thanks in advance.
So many things to consider....

I want to know....will my Swiss Army Knife be confiscated when I'm incarcerated? I was hoping to take it with me so I can carve inspirational Mingham quotes and phrases on the cell walls to stay a positive pineapple ("Woohoooooo", "Super Duper Oh Em Geeee Ah-Ma-Zing", "I donut care" etc etc.) Are they standard issue in Swiss jails, I wonder?

How else will we scratch marks on the walls so we can keep track of the days? If I miss my weekly "FriYAY" celebrations I will NOT be a happy bunny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do they not realise there is a very easy way to stop online hate, 'bullies,' people saying hurtful things about their kids and themselves.. They can just stop it all and stop the vlogs. They won't though, money is more important than any of it. Even if their children are being targeted by hate or worse.. paedophiles, they still don't get it that they are the ones putting it out there for a quick buck. If my kids ever were slated or had all that bad press about us as a family. I'd stop it in an instant. Not that I'd ever do that in the first place! But these idiots are crying over all this and they literally done it to themself and their children. Chris, you messaged young vulnerable girls and carried on like nothing when you was found out and Sarah you sat by and did nothing. Now you have all this with the Jace doll and again, you did it! No one else. Now your crying into an camera saying everyone else are bullies!! You are the parents, they are your children. You made the vlogs, you made the Jace doll. Suck it up and deal with the 'hate' or get off the internet and save you and your children the embarrassment.
Sorry had to rant as their comments are disabled lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what triggered them at the beginning. Fair enough with all the Jace stuff because it has been in the media lately but all the other stuff. They just sounded so desperate. I wonder if they have had IFAM messaging them to see if the allegations were true. Something made them snap.

I have been recovering from a nasty UTI this week though so this rant really cheered me up. They have really dug themselves a hole because if there was a court case and police involvement then this is the last thing the police would recommend the Inghams do because now we (or the people they were talking about) will obviously respond to that. It's basically intimidation. That would obviously come out in court if anything were to go to trial. This is also one of many times they have done this. They have basically added oil to the fire and made things worse for themselves. Certainly from my point of view every ounce of sympathy I had for the chav and creepy have now disappeared. Plus it looked like they were looking at a script.

I fail to see how it is bullying, certainly from our point. Nothing on here is said that cannot be justified. Just to respond to what Lazy said; she feeds her kids a tit diet and that will obviously concern us and she should expect us to talk about it. I have seen barely one vegetable on those girls' plates in the past month. Then for Sarah to FAIL to follow MIDWIVE'S INSTRUCTIONS about feeding her baby. Only feeding him when she wanted to and probably only small amounts the point where he continuously lost weight so he could stay a 'tiny baby' was just completely unacceptable. Nothing has been twisted, it is all there to see in the vlogs. Nobody has singled anyone out on here and on the majority we usually agree.

I am going to 'start with the BS' now.

If they don't want the hate they need to get off the internet. The moment you put yourself in the public eye you should probably expect at least one person to disagree with what you do, especially if you involve your children and give them no say in the matter. Just last year they said Esme did not like being filmed and yet now she is being filmed all the time. If they can't take the heat they need to get out of the kitchen and live a normal life. There is no obligation for them or the girls to live a public life. If Meghan can give Archie a private life whilst he is growing up then so can you for your children. Look at family Fizz and other Youtubers laughing off the hate and then look at the Inghams calling the police.

All this started when Chris decided to message teenage girls. If he had gone and got some help and responded to the situation by apologising to the girls then none of this would have happened. People would have probably respected him for doing so. If Sarah had left him the moment it came out then we would not be where we are now and Sarah would probably be on holiday somewhere other than a stinky caravan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Em geeee what a total hoot! The faux seriousness of the whole set up, looking direct to the camera, sitting side by side, like a very very important newsflash from their super duper important TV show. But in a tent rather than the News at 10 studio 😂
It’s all going soft-bodied belly up. Can’t wait for the new inspirational tattoo, maybe “Mary Shortle Forever” this time? Just a suggestion Chris, trying to help out!
For everyone telling them to get a real job, they have a real job already you sillies - they’re doing proper shift work, taking turns to frantically wade through tons of negative messages morning, noon and night and keep hitting that delete button. Even on holiday, living their best goddamn life ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is weird.. you never know who could purchase this, also a lot of children play family with their dolls so having some random child pretend they’re the mother of your son? If they want a replica of their son just make a cardboard cutout. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Many thanks in advance.
Better bring your own. I think Lazy will be there frying up those sausages and handing out those pot noodles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When we get to jail in Switzerland, do you think they will reduce our sentences for good behaviour? Not worried about my kids, it’s just I definitely don’t want to miss the first few episodes of I’m a Celebrity starting in November.
Also, will the guards have at least a basic level of English because my French is quite dodgy and I dropped German before GCSE so that’s a non starter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The reason places like this are here is because the Inghams like to say their piece then disable comments.

I would happily write opinions as myself in the open but you mute people.

You edit your life your feed everything . You can't have it all your own way . Unlucky 😃

Reactions: 9
This thread is so funny. You all are so comical. Made my day! Thank you for the rant Minghams now let's hope for some uploads on YT in response to this. At least Creepy and lazy will have something to watch while touring the pools of Europe.

Reactions: 8
“Your opinions don’t matter to me”...

Makes a 22 minute video on how all the things done online bothers them....
Super awkward. Can’t even keep your tit straight for 22 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.