Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
If theyā€™re meeting their ifam/friends at Alton Towers or any other Merlin park, theyā€™re going to have a big shock if said family havenā€™t pre booked their RAP passes, and Iā€™ve seen people on the Merlin pass page commenting how strict theyā€™ve been with RAP passes this year, due to many people abusing them in previous years.
I donā€™t think Delonge will be strutting around like the VIP he thinks he is this time.
They kicked off about parent swap not being a thing last time. I can't see them meeting up with them again tbh.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I am certain it's been covered but can't find it. What's the latest on the tied tube? Has she addressed it at all?

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Iā€™m sure all of the stuff they buy is fake. I donā€™t know any of this stuff but is it easy to get fake White Fox etc?
i dont think its fake, however i do think she buys it when its on sale and im sure recently they had a 40% sale (cant remember specific time). you also get 15 percent off at min for app. so maybe she buys the 'bargains'

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I studied in Bangor ( North Wales) 20 years ago and experienced horizontal rain at least once!
I came out of my lecture at 6 pm, in my first term, it was dark, windy and rainy and I had to walk uphill back to my hall of residence! My umbrella turned inside-out in about 2 seconds and several spokes broke, and when I got back, everything below where my coat stopped was just completely sodden, my mascara had smeared all over my face and I ended up having a hot bath and soup.
I used to say that there were only three types of weather there: raining, just stopped raining or about to rain! Also, the postcards of the Uni etc must have been photoshopped, as the sky was never that blue or cloudless!
Ha ha, I'm in Bangor! I think I know the hill you're talking about.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Everyone talks about creepy being a pervert and a danger to kids but I'm sorry Big Saz is just as bad that's a few times in last few vlogs she purposely showed her baby eating questionable things while doing a commentary that's for all the pervs watching.

Few weeks ago she filmed aurora sucking a skin coloured dummy thing that she had put a strawberry in and sorry but it looked like some sex toy
Then tonight she's filming her baby eating a sausage while she's saying over and over "suck it" " spit it out" "that's just the skin"
It's not innocent she's doing this on purpose what sicko films their baby like that I'm totally šŸ¤¢ poor baby is being used to get views from the darker ifam
Sounds like that Baby Wren account that everyone is going nuts about on TikTok. Awful

• Wow

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Ha ha, I'm in Bangor! I think I know the hill you're talking about.
There are several contenders! Glan Rafon ( it put the illā€ into hill!) which is the one that links the High Street to the road leading to Main Arts, where you come out by the Morrissonā€™s ( the supermarket formerly known as Safeways), the killer hill up to St Maryā€™s ( walked up once, never again!) but the one I took was the one up to Ffridd site as I lived in Reichel Hall ( which has since been demolished, apparently).
For some reason, I think the street lamps were out that day, so I basically walked against the wind and rain in the dark!

• Haha

yellowhello

BRO LEWIS CAPALDI BIRTHDAY HAUL šŸ„° << on Sarahs tiktok :(
I was thinking they would get more comments like this since her hair cut, it looks a lot like Lewis capaldiā€™s hair when itā€™s shoulder length. Mainly because it already doesnā€™t look looked after :(

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
The health kick will last 5 minutes. Chris is now on a full fledged carnivore diet according to his IG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

They do this quite often with diets and health kicks. Remember Chris rode his electric bike once when dropping one of the vehicles off somewhere. And he said he would make it a daily thing for fitness.

Never again did we see him riding the bike anywhere.
That was around the same time Sarah and Isabelle ā€œjoinedā€ the gym šŸ¤£

• Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Wow, that's incredible - well done!
I think Isla fell out of favour when she was becoming spoilt and horrible and there were a lot of comments about it on here at the time.
She also is not so iddy biddy anymore, which is not her fault its the fault of Sarah and Chris, but I think that will have had an impact on Sarah's bond with her as she likes them all to be small.

Also esme still calling Sarah mummy is a bit odd on my opinion, I could be in the minority but just seems a bit strange
My daughter is 39 and still calls me mummy, I called my mum & dad mummy and daddy right up until they passed and I was in my 50ā€™s when I lost my wonderful dad.

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
I mean, I assume they did them eventually but who knows. They made a point of saying in the vlogs quite a few times that theyā€™d just spent an hour or whatever doing them so I guess they did them when they could be bothered but not as fast as they should
Fair enough. Sorry my comment came out more harsh than intended.

Pastel

VIP Member
Iā€™m completely the womanā€™s choice and it absolutely should be Sarahā€™s decision only but has she said why she is stopping breastfeeding? Seems strange not to carry on, not like she has work or other commitments that would make it hard
I donā€™t think she has stopped because Iā€™m sure when they arrived at AT, in the pouring rain, she mentioned that Chris had given her his zip-up fleece to wear so she could still keep Aurora covered during feeds.

Reactions: 7