Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I am just going to jump this tatoo picture over to this thread so I don't have to go back to the old thread every time someone talks about it. First page is easier to find.
View attachment 2861823
So can anyone figure out what on the right side of the mirror is, Looking at it one way I think it is a face, another way it looks like a house but on the video it looked a little like a mountain.
It must be true that Isabelle is a social butterfly because she now have it on her arm.
I think it’s mountains 🏔

Reactions: 10

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’m not entirely sure what part of the vlog was REALLY GOOD, according to Chris? What does he see when he spends those early hours editing because it’s not coming across in the vlogs 🤣

All I saw was the little ones having lunch, with Aurora having a meal made for her now she’s officially weaning. Isla and Esme finally get their hair cut have both had their brows done. That’s a normal occurrence for the majority of kids (minus the brows) to go to the hairdressers for a chop. Then a costa trip. I’m sure the appointment was meant for Izzy originally? Sounds like they’ve let Isla go in her place.
It was defo meant to be Issy that had that appointment but as usual she’s been patched for one of her siblings to take her place 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Mostyn

VIP Member
I have to laugh at how she made out they were so skint. They couldn’t have been that hard up because they went to Disney every year. And, the kids were always better turned out in lovely clothes and their hair was always immaculate. Mind you she did give them tomato sauce sandwiches in their packed lunch 🙄 It will be the same as how Sarah was brought up in poverty with no carpets but what she negates to tell us is that she lived with Nana for years. And again she always has a foreign holiday story to tell from her youth so can’t have been that skint. Reading between the lines I always wonder if Sarah’s mum and dad just drank all their money and their priorities were all wrong.
And the income the lazyone had from participating in medical trials

Reactions: 9

JuicyGoose91

I think America will be their destination but upload like a week behind so no one knows where they are . I do hope slimey gets recognised tho and he 💩 himself 😂

Megmad

What happened to Doing a couple of GCSEs one year then doing more the following year? So she’s only got what 2 GCSEs…….surly there’s a criteria to be able to do alevels 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did we ever see proof that she had passed any GCSEs?

Web30

VIP Member
No friends shown in the vlog again 🙄 either Atlanta her mum and brother didn’t show up or they did and big Saz didn’t film them as it would mean they were using them for their 3 disabled passes again or Big Saz is trying to pretend to people it was other ‘friends ‘ by not showing them. 😂

Saz we all know your ’friend circle’ Lottie and her mum (IFAM) and Atlanta and her mum (IFAM) the latter 2 just being used for disabled passes
You could hear her mum outside the haunted house, when they were checking with Jace about riding. Also just after the girls were running off to Nemesis, isabelle didn't want to go and esme said "it seats 4" hinting Atlanta was going with them.

Ruth1983

VIP Member
What is Sarah’s TikTok? The one I’ve seen has to be a parody as she calls Isla “iddy biddy ISLAND”

RachieBoo

LOL if I had to see that already greasy fucker taking bites out of a stick of butter.
Oh my fucking God, this comment seriously just made me laugh out loud, just picturing him doing that weird face he pulls chewing on a stick of butter......funny as fuck !!

• Haha

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Isla birthday gift haul, weird combo of Lego friends and slime.. and Dior lip oil and white fox.
She did actually get her Meta Quest 3 tho!
IMG_0631.jpeg
IMG_0630.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Nobody on their comments even THOUGHT about giving the scraps of veg to the guinea pigs. And neither did they...tell me you don't have them without telling me🤣🤣
Actually when Isla goes in for a taste of the celery scraps she says "that's nice - I can feed that to my guinea pigs" and Sarah explodes with enthusiasm in response.

The guinea pigs are then mentioned at least twice more with regards the scraps.

Last edited: