Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
"Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are" yes Sarah, yes it does.
It's super early, but that comment from Sarah should be the next thread title.

The Ingham Family #331 - Sarah Says - "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

mags

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank - fab thread title 👏

Screenshot_20240407-125758_Chrome.jpg

TLDR

Jace's birthday celebrations
The whole family went to XscapeYorkshire for trampolining, mooching about the amusement arcade and watching Creepy take the birthday boy for a quick spin in the go-karts. Creepy panicked when some "roadmen" stormed the trampoline park. He got Security to chase them out but Izzy already had it covered with the most powerful dirty look you never did see.

The playroom was magically transformed overnight (by a creepy 'Fairy Oddfather') with the installation of outdoor play equipment clearly unsuitable for the space (part of Jace's birthday presents). Creepy said we weren't ready for it. Tru dat, bruv! 👊

Easter
40+ big chocolate eggs were placed on the grass for their crappy egg hunt (hunting optional, blindfold required). Sadly Creepy didn't skid on dog shit this year.

There was controversy over the "extravagant" Easter celebrations with excessive chocolate and gift baskets - vlog comments complained about it being Christmas v2. Disgusting display of greed and insensitivity, selfishly flaunting it to others.

Lazy's haircut
Most agreed it was better to have the straggly ends lopped off but it's not much of a restyle, just shorter...cue much debate about the quality/suitability of the cut and the fact that Creepy filmed the stylist at work.

Secret 2 Year Plan
Clickbaited family meeting which left nobody any the wiser....just another thing teased but kept private, like their home ed arrangements, the welfare of the guinea pigs, Jace's reading skills and Isabelle's entrepreneurial credentials.

Isabelle's first tattoos
A very giddy Creepy took Isabelle (and the vlogging camera) to get her first ink - a rearview mirror "Keep Travelling" design on her arm (I wonder if she realises that this type of tattoo is popular with Harry Styles fans) and a Katie Price-esque bow design tramp stamp on her front lower hip area, below the waist.

Much speculation about the personal significance/meaning, the quality of artistry and how long before she regrets them. General consensus of Tattlers is that they're not great designs and not done very well.

Misc....

Isla said that she likes matching outfits with Mila and Lazy enables it despite the big age difference and Isla approaching her teen years. 😔

Creepy keeps holding baby Aurora like a sack of spuds, not well supported. His innapropriate hand placement is causing some concern.

On a slightly OT note, kind and compassionate Tattlers rallied to give support to those amongst us who particularly need it at the moment. Not a rare occurrence but worth noting because YOU ALL ROCK! 🤗
---

From the old thread - credit @Otterwise

Temu Kathy Bates 😂

1000044879.jpg
1000044880.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

uwu

VIP Member
Feeling sorry for myself today, spoke to my cancer nurse yesterday and even though they only had the ct scan results back so far it looks likes the cancer has spread into a few pelvic lymph nodes which is gutting to be honest 😢. They will know more once I they have my mri results next week and I’ve been referred for my PET scan. They said it treatable and they will throw everything at it I’m just so upset. Still not sure when treatment will start but hoping maybe 1st week of at the earliest but I’m also worried it might spread more by then ☹

My parents want to take me away for the weekend once I finish treatment and all I could think about was how I’d rather stay home incase I ended up bumping into the minghams 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarahs just shared this on her Instagram
Tagging Metro. I'm here because of her own husband's behaviour towards children who she went on to publicly call mentally unstable when they exposed his sexual advances.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Neck lace

VIP Member
That face you make when your little sister opens a Lego Friends set and you remember when your step dad lost you your lucrative role as a Lego Friends ambassador because he sexually groomed 16 and 17 year old fans of your family channel...
Poor Isabelle 😔😔.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

mags

VIP Member
Hey Saz! Something about you looks a bit different to usual but I can't quite put my finger on it. Have you done your hair differently? 🤔

Screenshot_20240414-210028_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240414-210026_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Goonie

Has Saz really just started tonight’s vlog talking about how she’s concerned when she sees little children on a caravan park but can’t see their parents nearby ??? This, coming from the mother who left Jace on a BEACH on his own in a tent whilst she swanned off with the rest of the family into the sea?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Neck lace

VIP Member
Have they filmed on the rides this time? AT have a strict no photography on rides rule, they don’t even allow chest mounts, I’ve reported them to Merlin and AT in the past but of course they’ve already left the park so nothing can be done, they seem to think to rules don’t apply to them.
No, not this time. I remember them filming themselves a few years ago on that big spinny ride that went upside down (Enterprise) though.

I think that Sarah has amnesia about that day back in May 2018. Not only did she forget about riding Wickerman, she also has absolutely no memory of her husband meeting 19 year old Bella that morning and then later that night, telling Bella that she had a banging body...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Can someone please tell me what the hell is this 😱 is it Isla supposedly beating a dog😡😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The last slots are usually those who’ve booked last minute or not at all. I expect they probably had no plans to stay in the hotel until they realised actually it might help with views and will also give them something to show off about to Atlanta’s family. They can’t get anything right 🤣 The vlogging must’ve been well out because if they didn’t get into the park until close to lunch, by the time they went on a couple of the rides vlogged it would have been early afternoon before they went to meet Atlanta.
---
It’s comments like these that show Chris & Sarah they will never be allowed to forget!
IMG_4063.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

yazoo21

VIP Member
The reason why they hate this site they can’t delete the comments like they can on other sites , can’t do nothing about it there not in control and they don’t like it

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Soozy2k18

Omg 😆 I’m howling just seen the video on tiktok big Saz put up and when showing all Islas new clothes pjs etc she’s purposely turned all the tags round so you can’t see the size and also covered up the labels. I guess she only shows the labels when she buys small sizes for Mila and aurora. What’s wrong Saz don’t want people to know your buying your 12yr old age 15to16yrs because you’ve neglected her diet for the last few years

• Sad
  • Angry

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I know it's Lazy (as in Sarah) but I've made a cookie cake for a birthday using a really easy and tasty Millies cookie cheat recipe, half the price and better quality ingredients and no need to rush to the shops. She's bone, bone idle. Not one personal touch for her children. Ever. Simple gestures mean nothing to Chris and Sarah but would mean everything to Isla.
My daughter turned eighteen a couple of months ago, didn't want a party as she hates being around a lot of people at once, and doesn't like drunk people (she's autistic) so I spent the evening before her birthday decorating, covered every wall in customised banners, garlands, balloons, had huge Cinnamoroll cardboard cut outs made, bought her lots of sanrio teddies and placed them around the living room, and made her a cake which consisted of many ordered custom toppers, and a Cinnamoroll on a train from Japan. It took me from Christmas to budget and order everything (and that's not including her presents). We do not earn ten K a day, far from it. This is her cake, I ordered everything individually, it's only the second cake I've ever made (the first was a Kermit one for her 16th.

The fact they couldnt be arsed to get Isla something so simple, or as you have said make one (which sounds fab btw!) Im glad she at least got the VR and some other gifts that were age appropriate but Esme really needs to grow up and realise she has a lot more than other kids her age and to at least let her sister havevone day to be centre of attention. But that's the way they've raised her, and it will likely only get worse.

Attachments

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Sarahs just shared this on her Instagram
Give me a break.

Hi Sarah! Worried about people talking about your kids? Take them off social media! But no, instead you prefer to perpetuate that victim mentality and keep your kids scared to death of "trolls", when you bloody well know that strangers *talking* about them is the least of their worries. Images and videos of your children in various states of undress have been on the dark web for years. Adult men comment on and save your daughter's tiktok videos. Your husband, you know, the one who goes after teenaged girls, caters to perverts in the videos he posts for money. YOU sell videos of your children to strangers so that you can continue to feed your shopping and food addictions.

Take a step back and look at WHY your children are in the situation they are in. My child isn't in this situation. His circle is small. His friends are all people I have met, not strangers and fans all over the internet. I have never and will never earn a single penny using him as content. I have protected my child. You cannot say the same for your children. So spare me with the "tattle is sooo mean" act. The people here care more about your kids than you ever have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51