Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with the baby, sheā€™s just under stimulation just like all of them, sheā€™s spent her first few months in a car seat
I agree she is under stimulated, she's completely ignored. But making no sounds at 6 months old suggests there could be something wrong. It's a red flag for autism

Reactions: 9

yazoo21

VIP Member
So hot that she's either melting or had ice cubes shoved down her back.

Also what is she wearing? I've honestly not seen a hooded denim jacket like that since Etam closed down. She said she was wearing it with Crocs as well, in the pouring rain. Are you even allowed to wear Crocs on rides?
Why wasnā€™t the youngest in the pram itā€™s bizarre

Web30

VIP Member
Surely she's not stupid enough to stop BF yet. I'm glad she's not talking about it on the vlogs, she did enough of that with Jace.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Funny you mention the counting.

I found a photo of my youngest when he was 3 years old, with a sticker from nursery on him, saying 'I can count to 21.'

That poor kid can't even speak clearly, or count beyond 10 without his useless mother giving hint.

She needs to challenge him more. Stop giving him pre school aged activities. He should be doing basic addition and subtraction by now. So he needs to learn numbers beyond 10!

And as for the reading clip they had in their vlog. The boy cannot read. He has likely read that book for two years and knows it off by heart. I bet if she wrote those words down on paper, he wouldn't be able to read them.
Iā€™ve a video somewhere of my son counting to ten at a year old
---
Same here. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s the only one allowed to have anything decent. Why canā€™t she be happy for Isla - after last year she deserved a lot better this time round and did finally get some half decent gifts. Itā€™s her birthday in a couple of months, no doubt an overseas holiday with everything she desires and she knows it.
Is there a screenshot of resting bitch face please

Kate1970

VIP Member
Woohoo! First Sarah Says video is a shopping haul! I think they've been done to death šŸ˜šŸ˜
I wonder how the channel is actually going to work, as I think it's going to be difficult to decide what to show on Sarah Says and the family channel, she'll need to decide which channel is for what ! Will be interesting to see!

Attachments

• Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
This sounds like my type of channel. Are you able to give the details?

The Mingham Show renovating a property would be classy. Lazy would be thinking she had a castle and was Angel Strawbridge, and Creepy her Dick.
Omg!! The poundland version of Lawrence lewellyn Bowen (not that i thought his taste was good either!).Oh ,and one things garunteed ,Creepy is already a Dick!!

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
One of my children is home schooled. You don't actually HAVE to follow any curriculum OR sit GCSEs or ANY exam. They just have to be doing some sort of English and Maths. I'll bet that's what the Inghams do, this bare minimum.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Surprised they havenā€™t got a segment on channel 5ā€™s program ā€œWhen Motorhoming Goes Horribly Wrongā€ā€¦ or will they feature in a later episode with the near death experience in the snow? Was it all planned and staged with the hope channel 5 will run itā€¦um šŸ˜

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers routinely give those to pass-holders, for their birthday?
No. Sometimes you might get picked randomly to receive a voucher when you go through the turnstiles or if you make a complaint you might get one as a goodwill gesture

Barnsey92

I studied in Bangor ( North Wales) 20 years ago and experienced horizontal rain at least once!
I came out of my lecture at 6 pm, in my first term, it was dark, windy and rainy and I had to walk uphill back to my hall of residence! My umbrella turned inside-out in about 2 seconds and several spokes broke, and when I got back, everything below where my coat stopped was just completely sodden, my mascara had smeared all over my face and I ended up having a hot bath and soup.
I used to say that there were only three types of weather there: raining, just stopped raining or about to rain! Also, the postcards of the Uni etc must have been photoshopped, as the sky was never that blue or cloudless!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ was that bitch hill by any chance? Those roads in Bangor arenā€™t easy šŸ¤£

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Oh I hope it was themā€¦ā€¦ wasnā€™t one of big Gā€™s pretend amounts going into a Lloyds account? Would it be wonderful Karma
Oh and someone mentioned the fizz famā€¦ā€¦ that mother is batshit crazy watch her eyes - she was fuming with the bigger girls when they done some tiktoc or some shit saying she helped with it too - too much competition there wanting to be a teenager againā€¦ā€¦, not something our big Saz could be mistaken for

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
There are several contenders! Glan Rafon ( it put the illā€ into hill!) which is the one that links the High Street to the road leading to Main Arts, where you come out by the Morrissonā€™s ( the supermarket formerly known as Safeways), the killer hill up to St Maryā€™s ( walked up once, never again!) but the one I took was the one up to Ffridd site as I lived in Reichel Hall ( which has since been demolished, apparently).
For some reason, I think the street lamps were out that day, so I basically walked against the wind and rain in the dark!
It was Glanrafon I was thinking of. That's a killer, lol. Reichel is still there, well, I think it was demolished but rebuilt. Born and bred Bangor girl here.
Back on topic, Jace needs to go to school.

mags

VIP Member
I wonder how Isla got that Ā£10 gift voucher. Do Alton Towers routinely give those to pass-holders, for their birthday?