Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I must be one of the only people who still use the old wired ear buds 🤣 i have galaxy cordless ones, but due to all my ear piercings they fall out and i lose them, also the battery doesn't last anywhere near long enough as I have ear buds shoved in my ears pretty much 16 hours a day currently (I can't sleep without mine in, and use them to listen to lectures and documentaries on my tablet, as ((if I get funded)) im going to be starting a degree in medieval history in september). If I had young kids there's not a chance I'd bother wearing them, what if your kid shouted on you in an emergency, or was choking and couldn't shout (I'm being specific to them here, they dont watch what their kids are doing at all). Also my daughter has sleep issues, and respiratory problems that flare up at night so I can only wear one, if I had both in I wouldn't be able to hear her as well and that freaks me out. If I had six kids I wouldn't even attempt it, is she fucking nuts? Also are they the safest thing to leave lying around babies that don't get monitored? I know most people would be careful and not leave them lying around but it's Sarah we're talking about here, I can see them getting put in a babies mouth, especially once they're toddling. And why does she think she will get slated for having them, so many people have iPods nowadays, it's nothing to boast about.

They are just so fucking weird, they make everything normal to the entire rest of the world, weird.
Does she no longer have Samsung

Reactions: 4