Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelucy

This sounds like my type of channel. Are you able to give the details?

The Mingham Show renovating a property would be classy. Lazy would be thinking she had a castle and was Angel Strawbridge, and Creepy her Dick.
The couples channel is Kinging it.

Reactions: 6

mags

VIP Member
Atlanta has followed up her earlier comment to clarify. Apparently she doesn’t mind after all. 🙄

Screenshot_20240416-114744_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did they say it was gifted? I really, really hope not as we love Towers and this will taint it for us now :(

Those were two very different rooms. The moon voyager room the adults were in is the step up from basic but the gangsta granny room is one of the top chargeable rooms. I’d like to hope they were the only rooms left as the GG rooms are overpriced.

Stephie

VIP Member
Signal is poor around the Alton Towers surrounding area 😉 We nearly went today ourselves, wish I had done now if there was a chance they are there just to see them in the wild. Probably completely off track but it’s interesting Atlanta is going somewhere they plan to go 🤣
Is that other family with them at the minute? The ones that went to Disney? If so, they'll definitely be using them for the Merlin Access Pass

LoveisLove

Congratulations @Big frank - fab thread title 👏

View attachment 2861633

TLDR

Jace's birthday celebrations
The whole family went to XscapeYorkshire for trampolining, mooching about the amusement arcade and watching Creepy take the birthday boy for a quick spin in the go-karts. Creepy panicked when some "roadmen" stormed the trampoline park. He got Security to chase them out but Izzy already had it covered with the most powerful dirty look you never did see.

The playroom was magically transformed overnight (by a creepy 'Fairy Oddfather') with the installation of outdoor play equipment clearly unsuitable for the space (part of Jace's birthday presents). Creepy said we weren't ready for it. Tru dat, bruv! 👊

Easter
40+ big chocolate eggs were placed on the grass for their crappy egg hunt (hunting optional, blindfold required). Sadly Creepy didn't skid on dog shit this year.

There was controversy over the "extravagant" Easter celebrations with excessive chocolate and gift baskets - vlog comments complained about it being Christmas v2. Disgusting display of greed and insensitivity, selfishly flaunting it to others.

Lazy's haircut
Most agreed it was better to have the straggly ends lopped off but it's not much of a restyle, just shorter...cue much debate about the quality/suitability of the cut and the fact that Creepy filmed the stylist at work.

Secret 2 Year Plan
Clickbaited family meeting which left nobody any the wiser....just another thing teased but kept private, like their home ed arrangements, the welfare of the guinea pigs, Jace's reading skills and Isabelle's entrepreneurial credentials.

Isabelle's first tattoos
A very giddy Creepy took Isabelle (and the vlogging camera) to get her first ink - a rearview mirror "Keep Travelling" design on her arm (I wonder if she realises that this type of tattoo is popular with Harry Styles fans) and a Katie Price-esque bow design tramp stamp on her front lower hip area, below the waist.

Much speculation about the personal significance/meaning, the quality of artistry and how long before she regrets them. General consensus of Tattlers is that they're not great designs and not done very well.

Misc....

Isla said that she likes matching outfits with Mila and Lazy enables it despite the big age difference and Isla approaching her teen years. 😔

Creepy keeps holding baby Aurora like a sack of spuds, not well supported. His innapropriate hand placement is causing some concern.

On a slightly OT note, kind and compassionate Tattlers rallied to give support to those amongst us who particularly need it at the moment. Not a rare occurrence but worth noting because YOU ALL ROCK! 🤗
---

From the old thread - credit @Otterwise

Temu Kathy Bates 😂

View attachment 2861690View attachment 2861691
OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I must be one of the only people who still use the old wired ear buds 🤣 i have galaxy cordless ones, but due to all my ear piercings they fall out and i lose them, also the battery doesn't last anywhere near long enough as I have ear buds shoved in my ears pretty much 16 hours a day currently (I can't sleep without mine in, and use them to listen to lectures and documentaries on my tablet, as ((if I get funded)) im going to be starting a degree in medieval history in september). If I had young kids there's not a chance I'd bother wearing them, what if your kid shouted on you in an emergency, or was choking and couldn't shout (I'm being specific to them here, they dont watch what their kids are doing at all). Also my daughter has sleep issues, and respiratory problems that flare up at night so I can only wear one, if I had both in I wouldn't be able to hear her as well and that freaks me out. If I had six kids I wouldn't even attempt it, is she fucking nuts? Also are they the safest thing to leave lying around babies that don't get monitored? I know most people would be careful and not leave them lying around but it's Sarah we're talking about here, I can see them getting put in a babies mouth, especially once they're toddling. And why does she think she will get slated for having them, so many people have iPods nowadays, it's nothing to boast about.

They are just so fucking weird, they make everything normal to the entire rest of the world, weird.
I feel your pain about the piercings. I lost two Travis piercings to my first pair of AirPods. I didn’t realise they were magnetic and they unscrewed my piercings.

Reactions: 5

nattis

VIP Member
Yorkshire soap the one with the bath bombs lol get her interested in bathing x not the doll shop they've got enough of them to start their own shitty shop
hehe, Isla have about 3467 bathboms from different birthdays, christmasses and shoppingaddictions. Has not gotten her more interested in taking a bath. hehe.
But at shitty shop of horror they could make a replica of a 12 year old with no life to sell to pervert friends of her father.

nattis

VIP Member
Oh Chris, tattlers really are getting to you at the moment aren’t they 😂 Another snarky comment from him in the background - show your face fool if you want to chat s**t like the big g you think you are 🤡
View attachment 2879826
Checkout is 10am so they’ve overstayed their welcome in the room as well.
---

Thinking about it and back to previous visit of ours this year, when ride ops are really poor due to weather or other breakdown issues, they offer some sort of reimbursement/gesture. We got the silver fastracks issued to us for our next visit. I expect they probably had something to this effect OR it was a worker who happens to be an iFam as some staff are allowed to give out gestures of goodwill randomly as well.
Did they not say the other day that they were staying somewhere other than the caravan for a couple of nights?

hayley

VIP Member
Sadly because of who Chris is she will not have any normal outside the IFAM friends , most normal parents wouldn’t be happy their 14 year old being anywhere near that family .

100% thats not Esmes fault , fault only lies with Chris , he has ruined any kind of normal life and relationships for all of them .

For example it is very unusual for an 18 year old to not have any friends at all , not even one friend !

This is why they go away when it is the older kids Birthdays to camouflage the lack of friends for parties / activities etc

Really sad for the kids
I always went away with my ex for my birthday because I had no friends to celebrate with, so I do agree this could be the reason they always go away for the older ones birthdays

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Could someone clip the Jace reading clip so we don’t give the hate views they’re after?