Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Again? So they did them last time and didn’t just take the money and run?!

Genuine question as I thought they didn’t do them from all the comments for a long time, from those who purchased them, about where their messages were...
I mean, I assume they did them eventually but who knows. They made a point of saying in the vlogs quite a few times that they’d just spent an hour or whatever doing them so I guess they did them when they could be bothered but not as fast as they should

Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
Just seen that Sephora is opening in the Trafford Centre at somepoint this year. How long till we get an vlog with Esme going skincare shopping mad from there.

Sayitso

VIP Member
The Hismile stuffs expensive, 9 quid for the toothpaste. To me that's a present.
Oh, I can see how that might be for some then, we pay £6 for toothpaste, £10 if you can’t get it in hb 🤦🏼‍♀️ But these are meant to be earning enough

• Haha
  • Heart

Eldorado

Apparently it reduces the flavenols. I had to Google it, I wonder how she found that one out🤔

• Wow

Footballgirl

I was in B and M today , don't get excited was just for some gardening stuff and I wandered down the toy aisle cos I was a bit lost and all I thought was wonder how much of this shite Isla is going to get for her 12th Birthday !

Sarah for your B and M obsession I was in the one at Owlcoates Pudsey , remember there ? Right next to the massive Asda and the big Marks and spensive , just a few miles from where you used to live , do you miss living there ?
I didn't know there was now a B and M at owlcoates Pudsey I used to go all the time Haven't been for ages

becca

Isn't 80cm really small for Milas age? My son was born the same month and is 95cm and definitely is only average height

Kstep

VIP Member
They are blw the baby fine but lazy is back talking about the Gipping 🤣🤦‍♀️
---
Down to £199, we saw it whilst out today. Looks like an Argos stock sticker on the front of the box.

I don’t know where they are going with this, definitely seems to be trying to hide the fact she’s married to who she is🤣 Why has she posted to a new page on TikTok but not her Instagram? TikTok I’ve come to realise is brutal, tagging brands won’t help. As soon as people see her page that’s it, she will get tagged and # against videos. I’d love to see one linking the page to her shouting at Isla for spoiling her clip - that’s the real Sarah.
---

I’ve seen videos and posts from people in the Merlin group - people being blown along the path whilst walking, 3 of the bigger rides closed (Wickerman all day) with others on and off. Sadly the rap queues sound like they’ve been quiet which is a shame if they’ve gone in those with Atlanta’s family but I don’t want to begrudge Isla a day out for her birthday. They will also get free return tickets as I believe they’ve had that in place due to ride operations so they will be back 🤣
YouTube seems to be paying well at the moment so seems she's trying to rebound just herself on there 🤣

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I do wonder if lockdown hadn't have happened if they still would have homeschooled. I'm sure eventually it would but Sarah was so against it.
They’d have had to, there’s no content without kids to film. Even with the little 3, they know that the teens are what brings in the views ( and pedalos)

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I am just going to jump this tatoo picture over to this thread so I don't have to go back to the old thread every time someone talks about it. First page is easier to find.
View attachment 2861823
So can anyone figure out what on the right side of the mirror is, Looking at it one way I think it is a face, another way it looks like a house but on the video it looked a little like a mountain.
It must be true that Isabelle is a social butterfly because she now have it on her arm.
I thought maybe a tent?

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
She is a complete fuckwit. What is that kid - 5-6 months old? She can have no more than a few milk teeth & look what Mother of the bloody year has served her up . A plate of food a horse couldn't jump over. Including toast which a kid that age and that hungry could easily suck a lump of down her airway after slobbering on it unobserved.

The cretin actually intends to "wean" that baby straight onto food doesn't she? She's not going to be arsed with formula and sterilising bottles.

Can she possibly believe you're able to give a 6 month old baby nothing but solid food & have them get the nutrients they require to develop anything like normally?

Also is that egg? Do they even know if the baby is intolerant to egg ffs? it's really common and you're advised to not even offer egg till they're a year old and then try initially with a swipe of a spoon that's been dipped in egg across their bottom lip & wait 24 hours to see if there's any adverse reaction.

She's given the kid a 2 egg friggin' omelette to herself!

View attachment 2866646
That's not true however your are ment to introduce 1 food at a time at the start

Web30

VIP Member
I didn’t watch it all, I got bored, which says something because I’ve nothing else to do after just having surgery, but a toothbrush and paste for a present,, now I’ve no idea if they’re really expensive but they’re still not things I’d buy for my child, if they wanted them they’d just get them, it’s personal hygiene products 🤦🏼‍♀️
The Hismile stuffs expensive, 9 quid for the toothpaste. To me that's a present.

Reactions: 6

Web30

VIP Member
Apparently it reduces the flavenols. I had to Google it, I wonder how she found that one out🤔
I'm allergic to bananas, but if I have them in smoothies I don't react. The break down will be why, happens in cooking as well.

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
the toys lazy selling on Amazon are they just buying them from temu and rebranding as there own?