The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus using reusable nappies and period products doesn't offset the massive carbon footprint they leave when travelling in the vans, they alone could be responsible for climate change, its unbelievable the amount of plastic Sarah buys on a weekly basis, everything obviously goes in the bin when finished with otherwise she wouldn't have to constantly buy more crap for crafts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well in light of Creepy and Esme using inappropriate slang that no one outside of their cult family (Nammy). uses....
Here's one that makes sense and is very appropriate 🙄🙄
skee·vy ˈskē-vē skeevier; skeeviest. slang. : morally or physically repulsive : disgusting, sleazy.
Describes Creepy perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of rubbish!
Entrepreneurship. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Big Saz must be having a day off the cheesy slop making. Billy big balls seems to have been hungry and scoffed the dictionary. It’s unlikely to give him indigestion as he can stomach her inedible offerings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her attitude to wasting things showed when talking about the too small outfit. It was brand new still with tags on. She said that she can have it made into something. I know some people use old baby clothes to make a blanket or cuddly toy, but that's usually because of the memories attached to the clothes the baby wore and usually old sleepsuits/vests that might not be in the best condition to pass to anyone else anyway, especially if used by multiple children.

Not an unworn full outfit. There are no memories attached to it. She has no friends to pass down to, but could donate it to let someone else use it. She's already had things made out of old baby clothes before and they are never seen again. Her first thought is always herself. If Katrina's children came round to her house there is no way she or any of her children would let them go home with a toy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she pretending they are some sort of eco warriors now? 🤣 driving around in your van? purchasing hundreds of reusable nappies, though still also using disposables? No way were they using washable sanitary pads while away. The amount of cheap crap she buys? The constant clothing from Shein? She is so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Presumably Isabelle will talk about her 'business' in her upcoming Q and A, as no doubt she'll get asked what she is doing now and her future plans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It can't be a successful business seeing as no one knows what it is, wheres the promo? It'll be one of those passive income thing Chris tries to sell.
I'm by no means an expert but if she had any type of business, sucessful or otherwise, the first thing she would do is promote it to her followers on social media. There's nothing else going on in her life, so the opportunity to post content that might also result in sales / money being made, would be an easy decision.

We're not stupid, it's obvious the poor girl isn't doing a psychology course, nor does she have a business. She's stuck playing baby sitter and the only thing she has control over is her weight. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
In the past she's boasted about never ever leaking milk, so she won't have that much need for the "umpteenth" breast pads anyway.

Interesting that she didn't mention the reusable make up removal products that they supposedly use. 🤥

Also where is Creepy's contribution? The amount of non-degradable wipes he sends to landfill must be shocking. Maybe he thinks he's doing his bit by using his beanie to mop up certain spills. 🤮

Not an unworn full outfit. There are no memories attached to it. She has no friends to pass down to, but could donate it to let someone else use it.
So greedy, selfish and wasteful. Surely her first thought should've been to give it to her friend who has a newborn girl and has just lost her husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also where is Creepy's contribution? The amount of non-degradable wipes he sends to landfill must be shocking. Maybe he thinks he's doing his bit by using his beanie to mop up certain spills. 🤮
Ha yes I forgot about the millions of antibacterial wipes creepy uses for everything!

Sarah if you want to help the environment maybe stop having kids!

Reactions: 19
Are we supposed to believe that 3 (maybe 4) of them have been using reusable sanitary products in a van that didn't even have water for part of the time?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Are we supposed to believe that 3 (maybe 4) of them have been using reusable sanitary products in a van that didn't even have water for part of the time?
Apparently so 😂😂 I don't think I've ever taken my period pants on holiday with me, it's just not practical.

Also Lazy seems to be assuming that the girls will use reusable products their entire lives.

Reactions: 17
Well despite trying to sound intelligent she clearly hasn’t done much research into reusable nappies and if they are in fact better for the planet than disposable. It’s actually unclear on how much better they are especially with someone like Sarah who has hundreds of them (instead of a basic set of 20 or whatever) and when they aren’t used on more than one child. I loved my cloth nappies but I am not going to pretend simply by using them I was erasing anything else I might do to impact the planet.
Also there is no way she used cloth nappies on that trip, you would need to keep the used nappies in a bin or wet bag and they would need several of these given that they didn’t have regular access to washing facilities, also if you were leaving them in the bin:wet bag for weeks between washing they would be ruined and the stench when you did get them out after such a long period of time would be unbearable,

Reactions: 24
The way Big Saz buys educational ‘resources and activities’ very much reminds me of myself and cleaning products…

I sometimes get a big bee in my bonnet knowing I SHOULD do a big spring clean and clear out, so I go on a shopping spree to buy all new cleaning products, a new mop, nice air fresheners etc.. then I get home and have a quick wipe round the buzz has worn off and I never get round to doing it as thoroughly as I intended. (Fear not tattlers, my house is not actually a dirty grotty pit)

I have the same problem with exercise gear 😂

She knows what she SHOULD be doing but will use all those things for two days and then the buzz is gone and they will be in the garage of doom.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a load of rubbish!
Well that’s a different answer to what Sarah has given on the studying front a while back. She was doing 3 a-levels apparently so how can she go from that to just having an interest in psychology 🤥🤣 This is most definitely Chris responding to this. She probably does have stuff in her name, but none of it for positive reasons. I don’t for a second believe any of that and I doubt anyone else does.

No one would admit having a business but doing bugger all to plug it, that makes no sense at all and you’d be using the fact she’s only 18 to her advantage as well. this is the same girl that’s scared of the smallest thing and had a race to get to the toilet first with her teenage sister 🤣

Reactions: 23
Her attitude to wasting things showed when talking about the too small outfit. It was brand new still with tags on. She said that she can have it made into something. I know some people use old baby clothes to make a blanket or cuddly toy, but that's usually because of the memories attached to the clothes the baby wore and usually old sleepsuits/vests that might not be in the best condition to pass to anyone else anyway, especially if used by multiple children.

Not an unworn full outfit. There are no memories attached to it. She has no friends to pass down to, but could donate it to let someone else use it. She's already had things made out of old baby clothes before and they are never seen again. Her first thought is always herself. If Katrina's children came round to her house there is no way she or any of her children would let them go home with a toy.
After the fake sympathy for Sarah R couldn’t she have sent it along with plenty of un worn clothes for her new born baby girl 🤔

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.