The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, the amount of 'learning' stuff Lazy has shown in her reel and I bet that's not the half of it. She obviously gets click happy when online shopping, just as she goes all Supermarket Sweep in a physical shop.
Are they planning on having the playroom as half play, half 'school' room I wonder 🤔.
Totally pointless as they are never there to use it .
So much plastic tat. There's more to education than counting numbers 1-10 and learning colours. Almost 5 years old and will never learn to read or write.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, the amount of 'learning' stuff Lazy has shown in her reel and I bet that's not the half of it. She obviously gets click happy when online shopping, just as she goes all Supermarket Sweep in a physical shop.
Are they planning on having the playroom as half play, half 'school' room I wonder 🤔.
It's a box full of props for Fat Saz to set up her littul classroom like a child playing at being teacher

Reactions: 38
The thing is, it’s all just cheap tit. Why not buy one or two decent well made learning resources with an idea on what you want to achieve with them instead of buying an overwhelming amount of tat, Something like balancing scales or decent art bits. Any long home edu stir will tell you not to buy loads of random stuff because it often ends up being a waste.

Reactions: 25
Latest R family Insta, her with her pregnant belly, with her head on him, he's all tubed up, but this is the worst bit, yes actually worse, a speech bubble continually popping from his face saying 'I'm in heaven ' Absolutely Horrendous!!! Did she actually like him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
5 and a half month old and you are pushing her into 1 month olds clothes Sarah, you are desperate for dinky dot kiMaking a memory blanket with her special clothes. That she never wore.............

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought this about trying to remain a child. But also, can't be pleasant cooped up in a van with all your siblings and weirdo dad when it's your time of the month.
I agree too she might want to appear like a child because of potentially what creepy might have been doing to her.
There's definitely something going on especially highlighted by her having Jason sleep in her bed

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The thing is, it’s all just cheap tit. Why not buy one or two decent well made learning resources with an idea on what you want to achieve with them instead of buying an overwhelming amount of tat, Something like balancing scales or decent art bits. Any long home edu stir will tell you not to buy loads of random stuff because it often ends up being a waste.
At this point she’s just playing make believe. There is absolutely zero education of any kind going on there.

Reactions: 29
Didnt she buy a massive amount of pre school learning bits just before Christmas , it was some kind of wooden pop out things to construct , I remember because the amount of items she bought was just ridiculous!

Part of me thinks they buy all this stuff , claim it as an expense and then sell it on Jane/Katrinas Ebay / Vinted account . Which is really stupid because the only saving they are making is the tax relief . When they probably sell everything at 50% of the cost to them , never mind stuff that doesn't sell . Chris Ingham renowned business guru and financial expert !

All the kids from Jace down sadly will never be able to read , write or do arithmetic , it is child abuse basically .

• Heart
  • Sad
Latest R family Insta, her with her pregnant belly, with her head on him, he's all tubed up, but this is the worst bit, yes actually worse, a speech bubble continually popping from his face saying 'I'm in heaven ' Absolutely Horrendous!!! Did she actually like him?
There is a thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When is Jace 5? If it’s on or before 31st March he will become compulsory school age in April and she will be required to write reports on him for the LA showing he is receiving a full time education including showing progression . I wonder if that’s why she is buying all this stuff now. If his birthday is 1st April onwards he wouldn’t be CSA until September.

Reactions: 19
That poor dog, what have they done to her
Overweight, and from the looks of it she hasn’t been groomed in quite some time
No guinea pigs in sight
And why does Mila constantly have a dummy in her mouth all the time now, not good at her age for her teeth

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My guess is the next month or so the house will be getting decorated and done up for them to sell in between Jace and Islas birthdays
They will also be contacting new hotel resorts abroad for a freebie holiday in the sun so the spoilt brats can be in the pool everyday and while their away they will leave the keys with estate agent and hope house sold time they get home.

I think they won’t buy another house and will just full time travel in the RV and they will have plenty of money fTom the sale of the house to fund trips, restaurants, shopping etc because let’s face it they are skint every trip they go now unless it’s a freebie

All of them stuck in the RV 24/7 with each other as usual 🥱
You’re all aware I’m a retired Estate Agent. I would be exercising the oldest tool of my trade not to list their gaff with my company. Creepy would facilitate my plan with his greedy ways. I would simply down value it to below (possibly well below) what he forked out to buy it. I’d also increase my fees and walk straight off to the pub for a treble gin with his derogatory calls of the foooooo, the cheeky bloody fooooo resonating in my ears and reducing me to hysterics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she has brought Orbeez into that house and is actually going to play with them with Jace and Mila.
They are so dangerous and should be banned.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So much plastic tat. There's more to education than counting numbers 1-10 and learning colours. Almost 5 years old and will never learn to read or write.
I think mila will teach herself like she’s had to everything else, she’s a proper little Matilda bless her

• Heart
That poor dog, what have they done to her
Overweight, and from the looks of it she hasn’t been groomed in quite some time
No guinea pigs in sight
And why does Mila constantly have a dummy in her mouth all the time now, not good at her age for her teeth
Sarah has always been desperate for her to have a dummy

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.