The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And tonight we have a grown woman chasing a teenager to the toilet for the fun of returning home.
She will be able to vote in this year’s inevitable general election. It is a terrifying prospect. She will likely spoil her ballot paper. Colouring in with felt tip pens and doodling around the candidate names isn’t allowed. She might also set the place on fire when she drops her motivational candle due to her being frightened of her own shadow
To think they’ve got another 5 children that will eventually reach adulthood and each will be in the same situation of being clueless as to what being an adult entails unless intervention takes place between now and then. They are keeping them immature and dependent on them & it’s disgusting. I don’t doubt Chris is abusing his position to take all sorts of finance out in her name and will do the same to them all if they are still keeping this show up.
---
I hear what you're saying and of course it's true that Chris & Sarah's parenting and lifestyle choices have severely messed up the kids and limited their opportunities, but we can't write her off and assume that all job opportunities are closed to her.

There will be jobs that play to her strengths, as with anyone. At her age, I'm sure that someone would give her a chance, regardless of academic achievements, if she presented herself well.

I fully appreciate that the job market can be brutal but she could surely get herself a local job - nothing flashy, just a nice, little, honest bit of work. Their local community Facebook group often advertises positions. If she's still living at the Manor then she doesn't need to be particularly well paid or doing F/T hours, just something to get some experience on her CV, then she can build on that and get something better later.

I am sure that she'd find something if she wanted to and it'd be brilliant for her to get out of the house and get a proper perspective on society and the world as the rest of us see it. It would do her the world of good, interacting with people outside of the cult.
Living where they do, she needs to get her licence asap - she needs to get to a place of work before being able to apply for anything - neither Sarah or Chris are going to willingly drive her somewhere on a daily basis. Imagine telling your daughter she’s got a car for her 18th over 6 months ago & still having nothing to show for it. It’s so sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I get where you are coming from but you state ‘she’d find something if she wanted to’. I believe that is the biggest issue preventing her moving on. Isabelle doesn’t appear to want to do anything and seems unable to think for herself. I’d love to be proven wrong and see her at least try some paid work. Conversely would she be capable of staying home alone, keeping house and feeding herself whilst rent a mob take off in the van for prolonged periods?
Absolutely agree. If she was to come into my professional orbit I would’ve been recommending a lot of psychological work before dropping her into adult situations. Anything else is setting her up to fail and potentially doing more harm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People commenting aren't creating the dangerous situation. It already exists. If anything happens at least Chris and Sarah will never get away with saying they didn't know. We have the receipts here.

What I hope is that if Izzy reads here she will see a community that knows what she already knows on some level. That what was done to her wasn't right, her parents owe her their livlihood thanks to her work since she was a child, not the other way around and that she needs to leave. Get a car first, get a job in a local shop stacking shelves if she needs to, refuse to go on holidays with them and save up and get the duck away from those two abusive ghouls.

You cannot get better in the same environment that made you sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Conversely would she be capable of staying home alone, keeping house and feeding herself whilst rent a mob take off in the van for prolonged periods?
No she wouldn't, also there's them claiming 'stalkers' stand outside the house, look through the windows and film/take pictures.
No-one would be comfortable being home alone in that situation but especially not Isabelle who has changed from ambitious and outgoing to a nervous shell of her previous Sassybelle character.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And tonight we have a grown woman chasing a teenager to the toilet for the fun of returning home.
She will be able to vote in this year’s inevitable general election. It is a terrifying prospect. She will likely spoil her ballot paper. Colouring in with felt tip pens and doodling around the candidate names isn’t allowed. She might also set the place on fire when she drops her motivational candle due to her being frightened of her own shadow
Sorry I don’t watch so might be a stupid question, but don’t they have more than one toilet? Why was they fighting to get to the same one?

Reactions: 16
In her recent reel with Mila, Izzy looks like a 12 year old.
She’s probably trying to stop her adult body forming.
it won’t have helped how many times Lazy used to comment on her size.
I thought this about trying to remain a child. But also, can't be pleasant cooped up in a van with all your siblings and weirdo dad when it's your time of the month.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned it here..I had to go and scroll to find it. I had wondered if they bought a new one.
Look at the state🤣
Are they waiting for yet another gifted trampoline, by putting it out like that🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet the farmer got so fed up of waiting for Chris to get it off his land he threw it back over the fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Very well said.

The damage is done. There are people who are responsible for the years of neglect, abuse, isolation, manipulation and God knows what else that has brought Isabelle to her current condition. We are not those people. IMO I don't agree that we need to stop speaking about it. If she does happen to read here and sees some harsh truths, yes, they could be very hurtful to her. As harmful as being told constantly that she is beautiful and perfect and her life is amazing? Doubtful. Her mother and stepfather opened these children up for criticism the moment they put them online for money. Every single thing that comes to each of their children is on their shoulders.

Our discussion here should not be mistaken for anything other than great concern for six children who are slipping through the cracks 21k views at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone mentioned it here..I had to go and scroll to find it. I had wondered if they bought a new one.
Look at the state🤣
Are they waiting for yet another gifted trampoline, by putting it out like that🤦🏼‍♀️
That picture with the trashed trampoline and him bobbing around on his sit on mower.... They really are the gift that keeps giving 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Look at the state🤣
I think he must have been made to retrieve it, didn’t it blow on to the land behind their house, I think he was hoping someone would do it for him!!

Reactions: 13
So they are back home bored out of their mind so Creepy is remembering he is having this scam going on called zerototenk, and Isabelle is trying to stay in interest and is trying to do a q and a. But they cannot be bothered to get their daily living up on time.

Reactions: 12
People commenting aren't creating the dangerous situation. It already exists. If anything happens at least Chris and Sarah will never get away with saying they didn't know. We have the receipts here.

What I hope is that if Izzy reads here she will see a community that knows what she already knows on some level. That what was done to her wasn't right, her parents owe her their livlihood thanks to her work since she was a child, not the other way around and that she needs to leave. Get a car first, get a job in a local shop stacking shelves if she needs to, refuse to go on holidays with them and save up and get the duck away from those two abusive ghouls.

This is exactly the reason I posted here . They read here it can be proved they read here .

I'm seriously considering contacting social services or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My guess is the next month or so the house will be getting decorated and done up for them to sell in between Jace and Islas birthdays
They will also be contacting new hotel resorts abroad for a freebie holiday in the sun so the spoilt brats can be in the pool everyday and while their away they will leave the keys with estate agent and hope house sold time they get home.

I think they won’t buy another house and will just full time travel in the RV and they will have plenty of money fTom the sale of the house to fund trips, restaurants, shopping etc because let’s face it they are skint every trip they go now unless it’s a freebie

All of them stuck in the RV 24/7 with each other as usual 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 24
❤THE WAY IT KEEPS FALLING ❤
I must say, I am tickled pink🤣
---
You guys, the epic "the whole family had to agree" thing is supposed to happen now. What do we think it is? Another trip to a water park. Another trip to the Maldives 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️, Sarah announcing she's pregnant (wow, shock surprise),kids going to school 😮
It's got to be either another baby or a property purchase / house move.

• Sad
I was laughing so much at Jace at the park in last nights vlog

dressed like an 80 year old in that ghastly jumper with a pleat in his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing with Izzy is the older she gets, the weirder the situation gets from an outside perspective. She is a young adult and most her age are doing something with themselves, be it college/uni/work/travelling. They say she is studying for A levels but the costs for home ed A levels can run into the thousands just for the exams and that’s without any tutoring/textbooks etc and are we really supposed to believe that she was able to actually study while away in that van for weeks on end? A part time job would do her the world of good, get her around other people who she isn’t related too and make the whole thing seem a bit more normal.
What’s their long term plan? Is she going to be 20/21 and still going on the trips with them?

Reactions: 19
I was laughing so much at Jace at the park in last nights vlog

dressed like an 80 year old in that ghastly jumper with a pleat in his hair

and how flippin greasy did esme look 🤢

Bloody hell, the amount of 'learning' stuff Lazy has shown in her reel and I bet that's not the half of it. She obviously gets click happy when online shopping, just as she goes all Supermarket Sweep in a physical shop.
Are they planning on having the playroom as half play, half 'school' room I wonder 🤔.
Totally pointless as they are never there to use it .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they are going to sell the house. There is no way they are making enough to cover the mortgage, council tax, bills etc.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.