The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are using disposables when travelling, and are travelling more than you are home.....then surely you are using disposables more often than not?! And as people have pointed out, buying HUNDREDS of reusables defeats the whole point of it.

Reactions: 26
Keeping the kids in nappies for far longer than they need to be is also not helping the environment either.

Reactions: 21
Are we supposed to believe that 3 (maybe 4) of them have been using reusable sanitary products in a van that didn't even have water for part of the time?
Given it took her weeks to do any washing after the last trip I find it hard to believe they use reusable anything.

Reactions: 25
When is Jace 5? If it’s on or before 31st March he will become compulsory school age in April and she will be required to write reports on him for the LA showing he is receiving a full time education including showing progression . I wonder if that’s why she is buying all this stuff now. If his birthday is 1st April onwards he wouldn’t be CSA until September.
That's the thing though, she doesn't have to show any progression. Just provide a report of what she intends to do to provide all of the kids an age appropriate education. She can refuse to send any evidence. But even worse, if Jace was never put on any nursery waiting lists, he could be completely under the radar altogether. Same for Mila and Aurora. Obviously the other 3 were removed from school so they are known to the LA

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That's the thing though, she doesn't have to show any progression. Just provide a report of what she intends to do to provide all of the kids an age appropriate education. She can refuse to send any evidence. But even worse, if Jace was never put on any nursery waiting lists, he could be completely under the radar altogether. Same for Mila and Aurora. Obviously the other 3 were removed from school so they are known to the LA
I thought they had just tightened all those rules up? They said it was in response to thousands of kids never having returned to school after lockdowns. Many of whom have just disappeared from the system and there's been no oversight of their educational progress.

Someone here posted an article about the plans/new rules a couple of threads back. I'll see what I can find by just having a Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can't claim 3500 when she's been using disposables for the last 6 weeks and then will be again when they're next off on their travels 😆 What reusable sanitary protection are they using, did I miss a vlog?

Reactions: 13
Not that I know of. I home ed mine and nothing has changed and there is no talk of change in any home ed groups. Still reports once a year, detailing plans for the year ahead. No requirement for any visits or proof of school work. They will ask for it. But parents can still decline

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not that I know of. I home ed mine and nothing has changed and there is no talk of change in any home ed groups. Still reports once a year, detailing plans for the year ahead. No requirement for any visits or proof of school work. They will ask for it. But parents can still decline
I'm sorry but that is so ridiculous. Where is the safeguarding for children. It's not to say that all parents who homeschool their children abuse them but rather that abusers funnily enough abusing the system to get away with abusing their children.

Education for children is a human right. Why shouldn't that apply to the like of the Inghams who refuse to actually educate their children at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought they had just tightened all those rules up? They said it was in response to thousands of kids never having returned to school after lockdowns. Many of whom have just disappeared from the system and there's been no oversight of their educational progress.

Someone here posted an article about the plans/new rules a couple of threads back. I'll see what I can find by just having a Google.
That was me. I posted an article from the DM (so it must be true! 🙄) saying that MPs were looking again at the rules on home ed.
Disclaimer: As always I’m absolutely sure there are loads of very well educated children who were/are taught at home by very capable parents. However…the Inghams are NOT those people and their children are NOT getting any sort of education.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That was me. I posted an article from the DM (so it must be true! 🙄) saying that MPs were looking again at the rules on home ed.
Disclaimer: As always I’m absolutely sure there are loads of very well educated children who were/are taught at home by very capable parents. However…the Inghams are NOT those people and their children are NOT getting any sort of education.
Oh I had not recalled it correctly then. Sorry.

Yes of course there are plans afoot. When the Sub-Committee has met for 3 years they might have decided what to name the new bill - and then they can start on the reforms.
Bloody politicians.

Reactions: 10
Oh I had not recalled it correctly then. Sorry.

Yes of course there are plans afoot. When the Sub-Committee has met for 3 years they might have decided what to name the new bill - and then they can start on the reforms.
Bloody politicians.
And in the meantime children just disappear 😔 In Izzy’s case quite literally! That poor girl is not doing well at all.

• Sad
Chris offered me a lift to coooooooop I just sent him this.....

1000003527.jpg
so tempted to create a basement dusty troll account in the name Isabella Dustington 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am exhausted. I recognise the difficulties with Big Saz. She’s a hard shelled slow moving creature just like our rescue tortoise. He’s been hot footing it around the sitting room. He’s likely a bit faster than Lazy. Poor Isabelle. I am running around after him just like she tends to her mothers every whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am exhausted. I recognise the difficulties with Big Saz. She’s a hard shelled slow moving creature just like our rescue tortoise. He’s been hot footing it around the sitting room. He’s likely a bit faster than Lazy. Poor Isabelle. I am running around after him just like she tends to her mothers every whim.
Is your tortoise noisy? My old neighbour had a tortoise that was always trying to escape their garden and get into ours. He could move so fast when he was on a mission but invariably he'd end up getting stuck and he'd make the weirdest groaning noises (out of frustration, I guess.) I had no idea that they could move so quickly or be so vocal! Fascinating creatures.

• Heart
Is your tortoise noisy? My old neighbour had a tortoise that was always trying to escape their garden and get into ours. He could move so fast when he was on a mission but invariably he'd end up getting stuck and he'd make the weirdest groaning noises (out of frustration, I guess.) I had no idea that they could move so quickly or be so vocal! Fascinating creatures.
He makes quite a racket to be fair. Big Saz is louder though. As yet he hasn’t started whooooooohoooooing and there’s definitely no renditions of the Prinny-woo ballad. It’s a different scenario to keep them these days. He had to be microchipped and comes with a veterinary certificate. His vivarium has to have a steady heat and humidity. Gone are the days of putting them in the loft to hibernate. Lazy could get Creepy microchipped so she knew where he was. On second thoughts maybe not. I don’t think, a vet would vouch for his pedigree either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also they've also got to be putting nappies on Jace and Mila when travelling.

OK fatty sazzballz I call bullshit on your claims. You and your menstruating females feminine hygiene methods will not be reusable , but also its something that cannot be checked is it ? Ewwww neither is you rolling Rory, Aury jackenory Bellas shits down the loo when changing her. BUT.....you have spent 2 months sleeping on the side of the road with a broken frozen toilet, for weeks, then you created your own Glastonbury toilet in your van, where your only washing facility was, the shower room.
This means you had no way of washing dirty nappies and sanitary napkins. Come on........ babywaby has now spent half her young life in the van, sooooooo you even admitted to using disposables ffs!

You get an obvious high from buying tat and toys so just own it and ignore the justified people calling you out, your defence argument was typically an inappropriate invasion of your teen daughters privacy and was totally inept at winning the argument.

As Ronan Keating would say ..."you say it best, when you say nothing at all!" You certifiable dumb duck. 😒

Also Cut your hair it's looking rank and take your son with you, you are both in need of a tidy up boncewize. Oh and try not to use your own meat cutters , try getting it looked at by those people called hair stylists......go on you know you want to 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not commented on these nitwits for ages but I see that their channel is limping along now on its last legs and they have another couple of kids to show for it. Stopping churning out the kids when you can't be arsed to bring them up properly would help the environment. Sadly producing kids is the one thing she excels at. It's only a matter of time before family vlogging is made illegal. Can't come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.