The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2846290

Sarah said creepy was up until 5:30am setting up the “soft play!” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not sure what I was expecting but that certainly wasn’t it! Why’s it inside? Doesn’t it need to be cemented into the ground? Why’s it just plonked in the middle of the room? Where’s it going to fit when they lose the house and they’re squeezed in ‘Trina‘s back bedroom? She sold loads of the toys from the playroom to fit that monstrosity in. 👀 The playroom was already bad but Jesus they just ruined it. I can’t wait for Creepy and Sarah to have to move that around when Sarah finds another shade of beige to paint the walls every other week. 🤣🤣 They’re so strange. They already isolate the children and now the garden play slide and swing gets put inside so the kids get even less fresh air! 🙃 I bet Brokie put it inside because he can’t afford to replace it if it gets blown away like the trampoline! 🤣

For someone earning “10k a day” you’d have thought they could afford enough balls to fill up the ball pit. 🤣 The way they’ve been going on about it and when Sarah asked him to move the sofa out, i was expecting some big Wacky warehouse set up. I’ll say it again…… Sit the duck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing! 🤣

View attachment 2846314

Sarah is such a weird cold witch where Mila is concerned. She’s expecting her two year old to go upstairs and get her own socks and then she laughs while Golden boy Jace drags her down the slide by her feet when she’s scared. It’s like she thinks Jace is the toddler and Mila is the five year old. Remember Jace getting passed every present Mila opened on her birthday but Sarah was making an issue about Mila not helping Jace open any because they’re all Jaces. She’s not even a grabby child she was just excited for her brother. It’s so odd! Mila is such a lovely little girl as well. All she does is Cheer on Jace in the background because that’s all she is taught to do. You never see Jace or even Sarah and Chris cheering Mila on in the same way. Jace knows he comes first and sadly so does little Mila. I dread to think what he’s going to be like in his teens. I remember Sarah going on about how her mum spoiled her little brother and she seems to have repeated the same pattern with her own kids. Jace has different rules than the girls. If that slide had been Milas birthday gift then Jace would have got the first go in it.
Bless you. Say it as it is and speak for all us tattlers. Waste of oxygen the bloody lot of em. I take more care of a fart 💨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The end of the slide is too near the door opening into the room. It looks hideous and a two year old should not be left unsupervised on that. Not a book in sight as a present. 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I didn’t think they could get any worse than the open plan toilet, shopping mall staircase or the nursing home reception landing.
But the indoor/outdoor play area really is something else. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a toral eye sore they look in the playroom, surely they could make a nice little area on that huge garden for the kids to play.
You can get some great childrens indoor gym set with climbing walls, monkey bars and rope swings for playrooms that don't take up the whole room and have crash mats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jace: "Hey Mila, nice hips. Shame if they were suddenly dislocated."

WTF :oops: Do they just allow Jace to literally do whatever he wants with no repercussions??

The Inghams have done a lot of weird things in their time but this outdoor - indoor thing is utterly bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.