The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure when Aurora aura rosemarybead has outgrown the re-usable nappies, the environment is really going to benefit from the 1 million of them that lazy will inevitably bin and end up in landfill.
She really is as thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know things have got seriously bad when you're turning to Ronan Keating song lyrics for advice and inspiration. Tragic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had the vlog playing yesterday while I looked at comments, I'm sure Sarah said Chris gave her the wrong bits of the reusable nappy for Aurora because he's out of practice, so we're they using disposable whilst away?
She used disposable. She stated it as soon as she was home"we are back in our regular nappies hey" and then turned her on to her tummy to act like she rolled over. Whilst, she still can't sit on her own

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’ll try and keep this short 🫣
I saw a TikTok recently talking about how things have changed over the years with child care. For example my parents (Boomers) put us on our fronts to sleep with a cot full of toys etc. I’m Gen X and obviously know all about that danger. This person asked what will be the next big thing that Gen Y/Millenials are doing that THEY will look back in horror in 20 or so years time.
THEY’LL REALISE THAT PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN THE INTERNET IS REALLY WRONG AND BLOODY WEIRD! (Almost every comment said the same thing 😬)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I notice Sarah, in response to somebody asking what work Isabelle wants to do, says Isabelle already runs her own business, makes online content, is learning from home, and is interested in entrepreneurship.

All of this is socially isolating and gives no experience of the real world. She's going to continue existing locked up in the big house / roaming the world's parking lots and laybys for many years yet, it's so sad.

How on earth can she run her own business from home when she's hardly ever home??!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This person asked what will be the next big thing that Gen Y/Millenials are doing that THEY will look back in horror in 20 or so years time.
THEY’LL REALISE THAT PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN THE INTERNET IS REALLY WRONG AND BLOODY WEIRD! (Almost every comment said the same thing 😬)
I had this conversation with my 23 year old stepdaughter recently! A friend of hers just had a baby and she sent me a photo. She told me that her friend made a really big deal about the fact that nobody had her permission to share the baby's picture on social media. We both agreed that we really respected it, especially now that we know the dangers. She also said she would do exactly the same if she ever has kids.

I regret ever sharing my son's image publicly. A sobering incident on instagram a few years back made me stop doing it. I would hope that any decent parent who had the knowledge of what happens to children's images online wouldn't continue to share them. These parents who sell their children's images and lives for monetary gain while full well knowing what happens online have a LOT to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I share pictures of my kids (I say kids, they’re 16/19 now) to my Facebook account, mainly for family members who we don’t see very often as they live up and down the country, but my account is private and the only people I have on there are people I know personally, I have less than 200 friends on there and 25/30 of them are my mums profiles where she’s forgot her password and had to make a new account up 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now Mr £10k a day is temporary back home, he's pushing his Escape the Matrix scam again.

If they are a bit short of money maybe Lazy could sell some of the unworn baby clothes and nappies. Knowing what she's like, she'd end up buying more than she sold if she went on Vinted.

If she could have got away with it, she was going to let Aurora wear that too small outfit once, just to say she had worn it. What kind of idiot would do that, sell it or give it away in unworn condition.

Now Mr £10k a day is temporary back home, he's pushing his Escape the Matrix scam again.

If they are a bit short of money maybe Lazy could sell some of the unworn baby clothes and nappies. Knowing what she's like, she'd end up buying more than she sold if she went on Vinted.

If she could have got away with it, she was going to let Aurora wear that too small outfit once, just to say she had worn it. What kind of idiot would do that, sell it or give it away in unworn condition.
I reckon Mr 10k a day came home to a doormat full of brown envelopes and now he's got brown pants

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe jade and Isla are 5 and 12 this year defo not
That's the thing though, she doesn't have to show any progression. Just provide a report of what she intends to do to provide all of the kids an age appropriate education. She can refuse to send any evidence. But even worse, if Jace was never put on any nursery waiting lists, he could be completely under the radar altogether. Same for Mila and Aurora. Obviously the other 3 were removed from school so they are known to the LA
it’s hard to believe Jace is 5 this month 😔

Reactions: 15
What big toddler flowery monstrosity dress is Isla going to get for her birthday ?

How about a day shopping for age appropriate decent clothes and shoes , a lovely haircut and style and a lunch out with just Sarah . Isla would think she was in heaven with this and would actually be good content !

Instead it will be a massive bag of shite Shein sale items , the bacon scissors haircut by vidal baboon and a trip to a softplay centre with a petrol station cake with one old candle in it 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She used disposable. She stated it as soon as she was home"we are back in our regular nappies hey" and then turned her on to her tummy to act like she rolled over. Whilst, she still can't sit on her own
Is it normal for a baby that cannot move to get a black and blue mark on her thigh like that?

Reactions: 8
House renovations 🤣🤣 always the same pattern with them, travel, renovate, travel... give it up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family posted:
THE HOUSE RENOVATIONS BEGIN!
View attachment 2830699
oh your redecorating of your kitchen has now become a renovation of the house...
I had to vacum my livingroom twice today because my budgie decided my floor did not look good without her messing it up. So is that major decorating or renovation Sarah?

• Haha
What businesses does Borabelle have? Surely videos of your lollipop head shown at various angles whilst sticking your tongue out can't bring in much money

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.