The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this 'Are you a Chris, or are you a Sarah' bullshit going to be a regular thing in the vlogs now. She asked it three times. And where did 'Jacey Boi' come from? If she didn't plait his hair and dress him in leggins she wouldn't have to reaffirm his gender to him
Yes it is to get engagement around their videos so it will be promoted. Just like bulshit like Comment down below if you have ever put your kid in danger, comment down below if you have a cheating husband. Comment down below if you have been to the bathroom today.
They have said Jacei boy for a while now, but yesterday I also noticed Sarah said to Aurora where is that Milagirl

Reactions: 14
Do they actually know what renovating is? Totally uneducated nutjobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The time it took them to but up one unit I could of had all 3 done within a hour and I don’t have power tools I’m old school screwdriver etc
n boy Chris I’m a real man I don’t message 16yo’s or cheat on my wife and I never hid behind my children or wife either

• Heart
poor Izzy… classic doesn’t have control of anything in her life so is controlling her eating. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Couple of comments on Izzy’s insta, I’m half surprised they’ve been left up
Yep. This is going to happen. It sucks but that's the nature of social media. Her mother and stepfather have thrown her to the wolves for years so they can't complain when people have something to say 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Does Sarah ever consider that the home is a dumping ground because she has a shopping addiction and no storage in her home? That laundry is another incomplete room. There’s no cupboard for an ironing board and mops/steamer, no folding bench, no cupboards for cleaning supplies.

Dirty clothes bags dumped in bedrooms. 🤢 Dirty laundry belongs in the laundry, not the bedroom. I don’t know how they would get through it all with a family that size. We’re a family of four and the washing machine and dried are always going.

• Heart
Chris is ripping off his next set of victims with the zerototenk crap he’s selling 😡 Not many comments requesting as I’ve only seen three but even one is one too many. Desperate for cash to fund the next trip away. Why’s he putting x at the end of the message to someone who is probably a female.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Of course they don’t want Izzy in a job or education because that requires time away from the family travels. I could understand if their channel was raking it in and/or Izzy had some natural charisma about her, but she’s very a very timid young women and she would have made it by now.
they ought to really be encouraging her to step out into the real world so that she has other opportunities and choices.
As for sarah shopping for bits and bobs that’s like antidepressants for her I’m sure. It’s a shopping addiction. Her brain is so used to releasing dopamine all the time her brain physically needs the constant rush of it.

Reactions: 18
Lucky Mila and Jace getting that activity set up!. Didn't seem to play with it for long though eh!
Just think of all the activities they'd have if they were in school/ nursery!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
THE HOUSE RENOVATIONS BEGIN!

Mila is on her scuttlebug. Lazy sings Baby Shark in her trash American accent. Jace is cracking her up because he’s laying on the sofa wearing a head torch. Lazy needs to get him dressed, put away the breakfast bowls and toys. Jace and Mila have been doing a threading activity. Of course he’s a pro and she isn’t.

Lazy almost cried because the orbeez have grown. The colours are perfect for the Arctic setup she’s doing for Jace and Mila. The ice has frozen. Lazy fills up a bowl with water and adds blue food colouring. Mila doesn’t want blue because it’s ugly.

Esmé is convinced she’s taller than Lazy. She isn’t. Lazy thinks she’s at least three inches taller than her. Esmé hasn’t seen orbeez in years.

Mila says she wants the pink paint smock. Jace mocks how she says “yes please” as “pwess pwease”. Lazy tells him she tried her best as that’s what matters. I don’t know what that little brat thinks he’s talking about; I’ve only recently started to be able to understand what he’s saying. Lazy has put cheap £1.27 Temu paint smocks on them. And she worries about fluoride? The ice cubes and animal figures are added to the water and orbeez.

Rain. Water activity. Aurora. Lazy was fuming five minutes ago thinking she’d been ripped off. She bought a 10 pack of A4 ziploc thingymabobbydos. When she opened the box there were only five. They were only £5.50 but Creepstopher didn’t know what the big deal was. Lazy is buzzing because Temu have refunded the £5 and she can keep her stupid ziplocs. Cackling. Jace snitches on Mila for making mess whilst he’s cleaning. He played for half an hour and she played “for 20 minutes more than half an hour so almost an hour”. Does thicko not know what 50 minutes is? She’s put the paint smock back on and is playing again after a 45 minute break.

Creepstopher put two shelves up in the laundry room when they moved in that were meant to be used for the kids’ clothes so they could take them upstairs. They’ve turned into dump sites so both shelves are coming down. The floor needs a proper scrub as do the occupants of the house. The Inghams have a load of alcohol from Christmas 2022 so they’re either going to bin it or put it on the bar cart. The girls do laundry if they want to wear something tomorrow or spill a cup of tea on their bedding. They don’t bin the empty laundry detergent containers and the worktop is a mess.

Creepstopher likes to have "his" electronics on the kitchen worktops and Lazy hates it. He wants the juicer, coffee machine, toaster, hot pot, slow cooker and air fryer out and the sides are cluttered. They’re compromising by having the slow cooker, hot pot and air fryer on the laundry room worktop. There are two units going in the laundry room. The other will go in the playroom, which is also getting a massive revamp. Isla has to start making her bracelets for the Taylor Swift concert.

Lazy has bought 10 more reusable nappies. The girls are causing havoc in the kitchen making lunch. Isabelle had her lunch at 11am. Creepstopher always tells the girls they have to make a team effort with the kitchen. Their daily chores are unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher and clean the surfaces. Each night they take turns with the chores. The dinning table is the best job. Lazy’s job is to make dinner every night and Creepstopher cleans the floors. It’s a team effort in the Ingham house.

Creepstopher wants to have a paddy and throw all the flat-packs in the bin because there’s so many bits and steps. Bodge the Builder time lapse.

Cackling. Jace is playing with his remote control monster truck. Mila wants to play on the demolished trampoline. The outdoor stairs don’t appear to have had any work done to them. Mila nearly trips on the paving slabs.

The first unit is in. Creepstopher refuses to do any more today. He thinks two should go side by side. Lazy says paint and arts and craft stuff would naturally go in the laundry room as she wouldn’t leave them in the playroom. The other will be for food such as herbs and spices as Lazy’s collection is in a narrow cupboard. One cupboard is a junk cupboard of pasta and fajita mixes. The girls throw the food packets in there. Lazy is frustrated as the laundry room won’t be finished today. She’s trying to train herself not to be frustrated. She wants to knock Creepstopher out because he says she’s does nothing.

Messy kitchen. Creepstopher hoovers. He wants to throw the orbeez away but Lazy is keeping them. She doesn’t know why they’re married as they’re so different. Cupboard.

The Inghams are winding down by getting some of Aurora’s Christmas present out. Creepstopher is watching some rubbish on the telly.

End of vlog
Some sort of house rules. Looks like the only punishment Lazy and Creepstopher know is removing phones. Probably to check they haven’t been ready Tattle. They’ll probably give Jace a phone for his birthday as Isla got one when she was 6.
1711158662061.png

1711158712284.png
1711158870785.png
1711158897787.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There must be some mighty big rows going on in Mingham Mansion.
Instead of freezing water lazyone get the washing done.
Who on earth takes all the dirty washing upstairs and leaves it in bedrooms for days weeks months on end.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Do they ever move that bleach bottle and that van print always in same place lol

Reactions: 12
If they were wanting to sort out the utility room, it would make sense to do all the washing while they were at it.
If it was washing each person's bag from the van there's no need for the usual song and dance about laundry, just wash it, dry it, put it back in the bag and up to the bedroom of whoever it belongs to.
If it's thermals and winter clothes they won't need till next year's Arctic trip it could probably all stay in the bag, much better to have a bag of clean clothes instead of dirty hanging around in your room.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If they were wanting to sort out the utility room, it would make sense to do all the washing while they were at it.
If it was washing each person's bag from the van there's no need for the usual song and dance about laundry, just wash it, dry it, put it back in the bag and up to the bedroom of whoever it belongs to.
If it's thermals and winter clothes they won't need till next year's Arctic trip it could probably all stay in the bag, much better to have a bag of clean clothes instead of dirty hanging around in your room.
Those damp clothes will be rotting

Reactions: 19
There must be some mighty big rows going on in Mingham Mansion.
Instead of freezing water lazyone get the washing done.
Who on earth takes all the dirty washing upstairs and leaves it in bedrooms for days weeks months on end.
They're so lazy mind you I bet she doesn't wash them but buys cheap rubbish from Shein etc instead

Reactions: 12
THE HOUSE RENOVATIONS BEGIN!

Mila is on her scuttlebug. Lazy sings Baby Shark in her trash American accent. Jace is cracking her up because he’s laying on the sofa wearing a head torch. Lazy needs to get him dressed, put away the breakfast bowls and toys. Jace and Mila have been doing a threading activity. Of course he’s a pro and she isn’t.

Lazy almost cried because the orbeez have grown. The colours are perfect for the Arctic setup she’s doing for Jace and Mila. The ice has frozen. Lazy fills up a bowl with water and adds blue food colouring. Mila doesn’t want blue because it’s ugly.

Esmé is convinced she’s taller than Lazy. She isn’t. Lazy thinks she’s at least three inches taller than her. Esmé hasn’t seen orbeez in years.

Mila says she wants the pink paint smock. Jace mocks how she says “yes please” as “pwess pwease”. Lazy tells him she tried her best as that’s what matters. I don’t know what that little brat thinks he’s talking about; I’ve only recently started to be able to understand what he’s saying. Lazy has put cheap £1.27 Temu paint smocks on them. And she worries about fluoride? The ice cubes and animal figures are added to the water and orbeez.

Rain. Water activity. Aurora. Lazy was fuming five minutes ago thinking she’d been ripped off. She bought a 10 pack of A4 ziploc thingymabobbydos. When she opened the box there were only five. They were only £5.50 but Creepstopher didn’t know what the big deal was. Lazy is buzzing because Temu have refunded the £5 and she can keep her stupid ziplocs. Cackling. Jace snitches on Mila for making mess whilst he’s cleaning. He played for half an hour and she played “for 20 minutes more than half an hour so almost an hour”. Does thicko not know what 50 minutes is? She’s put the paint smock back on and is playing again after a 45 minute break.

Creepstopher put two shelves up in the laundry room when they moved in that were meant to be used for the kids’ clothes so they could take them upstairs. They’ve turned into dump sites so both shelves are coming down. The floor needs a proper scrub as do the occupants of the house. The Inghams have a load of alcohol from Christmas 2022 so they’re either going to bin it or put it on the bar cart. The girls do laundry if they want to wear something tomorrow or spill a cup of tea on their bedding. They don’t bin the empty laundry detergent containers and the worktop is a mess.

Creepstopher likes to have "his" electronics on the kitchen worktops and Lazy hates it. He wants the juicer, coffee machine, toaster, hot pot, slow cooker and air fryer out and the sides are cluttered. They’re compromising by having the slow cooker, hot pot and air fryer on the laundry room worktop. There are two units going in the laundry room. The other will go in the playroom, which is also getting a massive revamp. Isla has to start making her bracelets for the Taylor Swift concert.

Lazy has bought 10 more reusable nappies. The girls are causing havoc in the kitchen making lunch. Isabelle had her lunch at 11am. Creepstopher always tells the girls they have to make a team effort with the kitchen. Their daily chores are unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher and clean the surfaces. Each night they take turns with the chores. The dinning table is the best job. Lazy’s job is to make dinner every night and Creepstopher cleans the floors. It’s a team effort in the Ingham house.

Creepstopher wants to have a paddy and throw all the flat-packs in the bin because there’s so many bits and steps. Bodge the Builder time lapse.

Cackling. Jace is playing with his remote control monster truck. Mila wants to play on the demolished trampoline. The outdoor stairs don’t appear to have had any work done to them. Mila nearly trips on the paving slabs.

The first unit is in. Creepstopher refuses to do any more today. He thinks two should go side by side. Lazy says paint and arts and craft stuff would naturally go in the laundry room as she wouldn’t leave them in the playroom. The other will be for food such as herbs and spices as Lazy’s collection is in a narrow cupboard. One cupboard is a junk cupboard of pasta and fajita mixes. The girls throw the food packets in there. Lazy is frustrated as the laundry room won’t be finished today. She’s trying to train herself not to be frustrated. She wants to knock Creepstopher out because he says she’s does nothing.

Messy kitchen. Creepstopher hoovers. He wants to throw the orbeez away but Lazy is keeping them. She doesn’t know why they’re married as they’re so different. Cupboard.

The Inghams are winding down by getting some of Aurora’s Christmas present out. Creepstopher is watching some rubbish on the telly.

End of vlog
Some sort of house rules. Looks like the only punishment Lazy and Creepstopher know is removing phones. Probably to check they haven’t been ready Tattle. They’ll probably give Jace a phone for his birthday as Isla got one when she was 6.
View attachment 2831569
View attachment 2831570View attachment 2831572View attachment 2831573
The last photo is like a photo you would be shown in health and safety training and have to circle all the hazards 😮

• Haha
They're so lazy mind you I bet she doesn't wash them but buys cheap rubbish from Shein etc instead
They can't possibly wash all the clothes they should get through. She makes such a fuss about putting washing on in a way that no one would if it was being done multiple times a day every day. In my house washing is such a normal part of the day that I don't even consider it housework, if I say I don't have much housework to do I'll still be doing one or two loads of washing.

Most in the household can put their own washing away so it's not a big job.

They must throw clothes away because with all the new clothes hauls they do, they never mention sorting out old clothes, never pass things down to younger siblings. It isn't normal to need to go to the tip as often as they do.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.