The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to go and get a job
Yep ,first a gp for a referal for help ,then work ,anything to get her out of that toxic household. She`s classed as an adult now ,so will need to ask for the help herself (know through my own d) ,it`s very sad but this is only one reaction to their "best life" we`re witnessing.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to go and look. Her face is almost skeletal. It's jarring to see.

And what do we have below the video? Comment after comment about how beautiful and perfect she is while she body checks and poses. She gets all of her validation from internet yes men, just like her mother and stepfather. This is such a dangerous situation for her. Where is her paternal bio family?! If there was ever a time for any of them to pull their lazy fingers out of their butts and try to help this girl, it would be now!
---

Mother loves it, and is thinking about how she can use it for content. Stepdad loves it, and I don't even want to finish my thoughts on his feelings about it 🤢
The more people will tell her she`s beautiful ,the more she`ll think she needs to continue losing weight.If only she had good parents who actually gave a dam.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can see where izzy is heading, the same way my friends sil ended, dead from an ED after months in and out of hospital. She is turning into a skeleton.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can see where izzy is heading, the same way my friends sil ended, dead from an ED after months in and out of hospital. She is turning into a skeleton.
She's definitely sadly now got the 'lollipop head'

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's definitely sadly now got the 'lollipop head'
It’s very sad to see, and it’s obv nobody in the family wants to help her. We have to remember anorexia is a mental health disease and the people who are to blame are her parents. If Izzy doesn’t get help soon and I won’t sugar coat it she’ll end up on a hospital bed either being tube fed and sectioned or dead.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Ingham Family posted:
THE HOUSE RENOVATIONS BEGIN!
View attachment 2830699
Sooooo Boring ! Are they trying to kill their own channel ?

Only showing Isabelles arms from a distance now ? Yeh we can all see they are like matchsticks , can you sarah ?
---
It’s very sad to see, and it’s obv nobody in the family wants to help her. We have to remember anorexia is a mental health disease and the people who are to blame are her parents. If Izzy doesn’t get help soon and I won’t sugar coat it she’ll end up on a hospital bed either being tube fed and sectioned or dead.
The most dangerous thing is I could see Sarah and Chris ignoring her being ill and not getting her medical help , passing it off as a tummy bug or an “ allergy” for fear of being questioned themselves .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what do they use all theese cupboards for???
1711129864742.png

you don't need more Lazy you need to organize what you already have.
So in your "tiny" laundryroom you want craftingstuff, kitchenstuff and laundrystuff. I think I am more organized in my 2 room apartment than you are in your 7 or was it 9 bedroom house

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Such a chaotic disorganised household
The trip washing is still not washed
Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2024-03-22 17.58.36.png
Screenshot 2024-03-22 17.58.59.png

Six years, three children and a cheating husband who tried to get it on with a 16 year old 🤦‍♀️

Poor children having to go through this to save the feelings of a fantasist

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They always say "today we are going to do XYZ" and spend ages explaining what they are going to do and why they need to do it but then never get very far with the job.
Today's job was just tidying the utility room and building a bit of furniture and they hardly did anything. Then they show the kitchen which is a complete tit tip and needs cleaning and tidying.
No idea how they get so little done with 3 unemployed adults and two older children at home all day and Lazy claims the girls have chores.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They must be living on an average wage now going by how low their views are. Be interesting to see how it goes claiming Universal Credit. Chris will be forced back into work as will Borabelle. And Lazy once Aurorabellasaurus turns 1

Reactions: 17
a house that size and there’s stuff everywhere was that a nappy bin on the side in the kitchen? Why doesn’t it sink in they have too much shite they need get rid of not buy cupboards to put it in. I can’t believe that stinky laundry still hasn’t been washed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this 'Are you a Chris, or are you a Sarah' bullshit going to be a regular thing in the vlogs now. She asked it three times. And where did 'Jacey Boi' come from? If she didn't plait his hair and dress him in leggins she wouldn't have to reaffirm his gender to him

Reactions: 13
I’ve lost a few friends from EDs. As I stated in a previous comment, I was in a child psychiatric unit for 15 months and Isabelle is going the same way all the ED patients. It’s very sad to watch.
---
Aren’t those water beads toxic ?
I did wonder that myself

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.