The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you are going through this, I’ve been ignoring my smear letters for years, first thing Tuesday morning I am going to book one in.
No
Sending love, thoughts and healing ❤‍🩹
i haven’t commented but sending much love girl, wishing you well and it’s been lovely to see how much love ❤ on this so called’ hate channel’ keep us updated when you can and sending much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a size 10 and the t shirts etc I have from white fox are extra small and honestly they are massive on me - they are very oversized
Sorry to ask, but my 17 year old granddaughter is banging on about white fox atm, she’s got a birthday coming soon, are they good quality, I’m old so it’s a new brand to me x

Reactions: 8
Sorry to ask, but my 17 year old granddaughter is banging on about white fox atm, she’s got a birthday coming soon, are they good quality, I’m old so it’s a new brand to me x
Never be sorry to ask ❤They are excellent quality. 100% worth it. Also, make sure you sign up to emails on their website to get your 20% off 😊 I never pay full price 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never be sorry to ask ❤They are excellent quality. 100% worth it. Also, make sure you sign up to emails on their website to get your 20% off 😊 I never pay full price 😂
Thank you! She’s a 12-14?bit top heavy, I’ve not looked yet but she wants a hoodie that’s slightly oversized?

Reactions: 8
I think those guinea pigs have gone, supposed to have picked them up, but not seen them at all and I’m sure creepy would’ve used them for a title if they still had them. 😡 Someone asked for an update on them on the vlog and it was ignored and lazy not mentioned the lettuce etc she used to get them.
I think you are right, Jane was an idiot for ever buying them in the first place. None of the kids were fussed with them.
End of March now, big announcement of the big adventure is meant to be due any day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you! She’s a 12-14?bit top heavy, I’ve not looked yet but she wants a hoodie that’s slightly oversized?
Size M in the bottoms would be perfect but their tops are very oversized. My teen is a similar size. She’s small on the bottom but has a big bust and I get her an M in the joggers and a S-M in tops as she likes them bigger.

Reactions: 6
Size M in the bottoms would be ok but their tops are very oversized. My teen is a similar size. She’s small on the bottom but has a big bust and I get her an M in the joggers and a S-M in tops as she likes them bigger.
Thank you so much, much appreciated x

Reactions: 5
With regards to the home schooling that doesn't happen Big Saz provides, my church kids group provides more learning opportunities in a 45 minute session than any of her children receive in a month. I have a group of 12 - 16 kids (aged 3 - 11) my preparation averages 3 hours a week for a 45 minute session. A few weeks ago we planted bean seeds in decorated jam jars with kitchen roll so as we could observe the growing process. The week before we talked about instructions for living (10 commandments) and we made an impressive animated catapiller craft that the kids had to follow instructions to create without knowing what they were making. This week we are making hollow tomb rolls, given that we have to be at the early morning Easter service for 7.30am normally would set the alarm for 6.15 for that but this year will need to get up to make 2 batches of bread dough so alarm will be set for 5.15am but the clocks are changing so body clock will register 4.15am!! And have already done 3 hours prep!! Why do I put so much effort in? Because I love seeing the sense of achievement when the children have created something they are proud of and go away having learned something new, or get a supprise from what they have made (in the case of empty tomb rolls you prepare a marshmallow with oil and spice - cinimon and sugar - and encase in a dough bread roll, on cooking the contents melt and are absorbed into the bread and you get a sweet roll with an empty space where the marshmallow was).

Jace has spent the last few years learning colours, our youngest know their colours at 3 can count to 10 and above, have had more craft experience, and are watching the growing cycle of a bean and have parents engaged enough to record the bean progress daily in photo form on a phone.

The children are usually invited to take part in the first part of the service and as we live stream our services every child has been spoken to with a parent to gain written consent to appear on the live stream, we have a shy 8 year old who is happy to watch but doesn't want to be on the live stream herself, her decision not her parents.
This reply is Slightly off topic regarding the Minghams. But I find the whole process of the group church school thing fascinating. I wish I’d have had something like that as a kid. It would have ensured I didn’t lose my faith in my darkest teenage hours. Huge respect to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No wonder granny bought them then lazy never gets them anything designer tight cow

Reactions: 14
I would love to stick all the Ifam into one room and just observe them, I swear it wouldn't take them long to descend into chaos, they literally argue over nothing in those comments. One person asked when Jaces birthday vlog was and was told to piss off 😂
And we`re the ones who need to "get a life"?? Really creepy/lazy?? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems a bit odd to get White Fox clothing when Esme has just received her '£400 expensive taste haul' which included lots of White Fox Boutique stuff. Granny should have given them a gift card or money so they could order what they wanted but I suppose the huh huh huhing shopaholic would insist on taking them to the shops with her brood of bored under 6s and it wouldn't be much fun.

Lazy seems obsessed with this Toniebox thing and that it hadn't arrived in time, it might be expensive but I can't imagine it being the present that Jace would be the most excited by.

Reactions: 15

Yeah the quality is lovely on them I got t shirts and some hoodies but they really are oversized - first order I done was for medium which I normally wear had to return and order x small still big but look ok

Reactions: 5
Yeah the quality is lovely on them I got t shirts and some hoodies but they really are oversized - first order I done was for medium which I normally wear had to return and order x small still big but look ok
My daughter is a size 4 and only 5ft tall, she likes oversized but would the xs look too big on her do you think?

My daughter is a size 4 and only 5ft tall, she likes oversized but would the xs look too big on her do you think?
I'm a size 10 and 5ft 8 Im not a massive oversized fan but on me they look baggy but ok - tbh best thing is to try something can always return, I find the hoodies are designed very oversized, t shirts not so bad

Reactions: 3
I think you are right, Jane was an idiot for ever buying them in the first place. None of the kids were fussed with them.
End of March now, big announcement of the big adventure is meant to be due any day.
This huge life changing event better be good because my god are they boring lately 🥱🥱🥱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well they are certainly not in any rush to get this birthday video posted anytime soon. Maybe it will be posted sometime before his 6th birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.