The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so wasteful, that monstrosity indoors won’t last long, it looks awful takes up too much room and is dangerous, what about when Aurora starts crawling/climbing, accident waiting to happen, I give it less than a week before it’s thrown outside never to be seen again

Reactions: 19
Well, that was an anti climax wasn’t it??!!! 😆🤣😂. I was at least expecting a room filled with soft play type stuff like in this photo !! But no, we get a metal outdoor play set that is designed for outdoors!!!
Although it’s apparently MASSIVE, and the room is MASSIVE and even the TV is MASSIVE.
I don’t care if it’s MASSIVE. It looks bloomin’ ridiculous in there!!
They really have no idea do they! All they know how to do is spend spend spend on absolutely useless tat!!
That has already been done for his first birthday I think. A lot smaller and in grey.

Reactions: 6
Once the novelty has worn off they will regret plonking that mix matched outdoor equipment in the playroom.
She has spent so long collecting expensive little mice, dolls, wooden this and that, everything muted colour nothing bright or primary coloured. Then she puts these metal monstrosities smack bang in the middle.
I swear I’d be terrified of them tipping, especially as they have said they older girls, who are adult sized, have been playing in them.
All that garden space and it’s just left sitting empty.
They are a strange bunch that lot.
At least it is something for his actual age group rather than the set we thought she’d bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The grand reveal of the playroom transformation. So tacky. Wouldn’t expect anything less.

They’ve ruined the room. I bet it’s because of the complaints about the screeching kids in the garden.
View attachment 2846245
I was expecting something more traditional, and sized to the space they had, they’re outside toys they’ve just shoved up in a room that don’t fit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 16
This is what I was expecting. Something like this done properly would actually fit in that room.
I was expecting something like this! Although I’m not sure why when they’re usually crying about the price of things like bin bags. They had to rely on Granny groomer to buy Milas iPad and something from White Fox for Izzy and Isla so they have no chance of affording something like this.

This is what they could have afforded if creepy wasn’t a perv who likes to message sixteen year old girls.

IMG_5637.jpeg

It’s such an eyesore. It blocks the TV and pretty much everything in the playroom. They moved the little craft table and chairs out into the kitchen area to squeeze that in. I bet Sarah hates it! It clashes with all the wooden tit and the beige she loved to fill the playroom with. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I give it a week before Jace is bored with it and the swing has collapsed because the 12, 14 and 18 year olds are the only ones playing on it. Wait until the girls tip it over by swinging on it and put dents in the walls. They have to fill crumbling holes whenever they hammer a nail in the wall. imagine That thing smashing into the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course they fill the room with this outdoor play set .... chavs, more is more eh?
It's always ridiculous amounts, humongous whatever, extra excessive blabla , the biggest f*ckit you ever did see in your whole entiiiiire life .... blaaaa

Less is more .... quality over quantity ... when will they learn?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Creepy claims the playroom is huge, isn't it just a normal sized room? As with everything involving the Inghams it has to be humongous, massive and better than anything anyone else has.

So if it's outdoor equipment, does that mean they will eventually put it outside to go rusty/blow away/get nicked by 'intruders' while they are running away?
Maybe they'll invite Jace's 'friends' or Katrina's boys round to play.
According to the sales floor plan which is still online, the playroom is 5.1x4.6m. It’s not huge and you can see it’s not just by having that equipment in there.

Reactions: 13
I'm CRYING laughing 😭😂 The Inghams really know how to do tacky don't they! 😂😂 I can't breathe... Outdoor play equipment INDOORS 😭 it looks horrendous 😂😂 whats the matter creepy worried it'll blow away again 😂😂😂😂😂
probably couldn’t build it up outside due to people shouting nonce at him as he tries to put it together. It’s ridiculous and likely needs teetering to the ground. Why Mila is on it when she’s are 3-8 is beyond me, the still of her facing backwards at the top of the slide is ridiculous, one wrong move or shove from Jace and she’s smacking her head on metal and the floor.

Reactions: 12
Actually Sarah/Chris, they haven’t featured at all since you’ve been back. You said you had got them back whilst looking away from the camera but the only pet shown was Prinny. No sign or mention of the Guinea pigs at all since then either.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Creepy claims the playroom is huge, isn't it just a normal sized room? As with everything involving the Inghams it has to be humongous, massive and better than anything anyone else has.
Except if it’s a child….then it’s TEENY TINY!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just when you thought they couldn't get any stupider. They ago and buy outdoor play equipment, and put it indoors.

Is this another way of avoiding taking their children to parks? Further isolating them.

They're clearly also too lazy to sit outside with the younger two, and supervise them in that huge garden. Otherwise that OUTDOOR equipment would be in the Garden, not the flipping playroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jace is the only one who is in the recommended age range for the play equipment but as we know they don't care about safety.
Sorry Creepy, no compo for you when the inevitable accident happens when you've shown outdoor equipment being used indoors and children who are too old/young to be on it.

If they really wanted to put that stuff in the playroom it would make more sense to clear all the other crap out of the room to make more space and make it less chaotic.

Reactions: 16
The way Jace lifted Milas legs so she flew down the slide and hurried up getting off it 😩. Why do they all have greasy home cut hair as well with their so called amount of money?

Also I’ve no idea why that play equipment is in that room when they’ve got so much room elsewhere where it could be put. Again they’ve got the money to fit a room out in to an indoor play area if they wanted to, instead it’s squished in a room full of other toys. How would they even get it out of that room so they can play with other toys 🧸

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.