The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice Izzy’s confusion when she clocks that her and Isla got the same size clothes?
Yet again - why does she even need to talk about the sizes? I never would with my daughters even in the privacy of our own home unless we’d established something didn’t fit properly and needed to do a return. And why the duck don’t they watch these thing properly and edit?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This mega surprise, takes over the playroom present is going to be another waste of time and money. The kids will play on it for a few days then they'll be whisked off on another boring trip away and then no doubt the 'housesitter' will remove it. It will be another impulse purchase from the shopaholic that will cause a fake argument between Lazy and Creepy and is only used for the pow, wow, emotional surprise vlog title.

If Jace had some friends, they could be invited around to play on it, (as long as it is suitable for 5 year olds and Jace would share) but no, he just has his siblings.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Funny how the family ho came to visit have a child a similar age to all the Ingham children except Isla!
I don’t believe for a second a 17yo or even a 13yo for that matter would have gone along to their house for a visit unless they are an IFam family. The way Sarah was describing the visit, it sounded like it was the first time they’d met. But then she couldn’t hold eye contact with the camera either when telling the story. Very strange.

Reactions: 28
Typical IFam response to jump on any comment at all. A simple & polite opinion on vlog style preference and get accused of being jealous.
Jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t pay me enough to go on one of their “holidays”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Typical IFam response to jump on any comment at all. A simple & polite opinion on vlog style preference and get accused of being jealous.
I would love to see a Venn diagram showing the crossover between ifam and low levels of literacy. So many of them can barely string a sentence together or use any kind of punctuation to the point where it is actually hard to read. I bet the correlation is high.

Edited to add- maybe it could be a home ed project for Isla!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because of Easter I can’t get through to my consultant but when the cancer nurse calls me tuesday I will ask about it. I’m hoping they say 2 weeks to cover themselves but it will actually be sooner than that.
It’s a shame people need to ask for this, but people do keep working, some not wanting their employer to know and are simply not allowed to take the time off to go (NHS I’m looking at you when I say that - yes you read that right). I think two weeks is generally about right unfortunately, sorry, but definitely ask just in case. You never know there may be someone (SARAH) whose more desperate to disappear with their smelly, creepy weirdo of a husband in a DPD can to have chill days watching movies than take care of their health..

I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned Macmillan or not but they can be a wonderful source of support as well - they now cover from when cancer is suspected and not many people know that.
---
Those trips they go on aren’t holidays 😂
Holiday implies they actually do something with their lives. They don’t. Nor do they do anything when they actually go anywhere. It’s incredibly odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched it but what was Izzy's confusion about? That she thinks she's bigger or smaller than Isla?

Islas taken a stretch and is adult heighted now.
I'm not sure, but islas looked way way to big for her when she put the top on.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think those guinea pigs have gone, supposed to have picked them up, but not seen them at all and I’m sure creepy would’ve used them for a title if they still had them. 😡 Someone asked for an update on them on the vlog and it was ignored and lazy not mentioned the lettuce etc she used to get them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I would love to see a Venn diagram showing the crossover between ifam and low levels of literacy. So many of them can barely string a sentence together or use any kind of punctuation to the point where it is actually hard to read. I bet the correlation is high.

Edited to add- maybe it could be a home ed project for Isla!
I don’t know if Twinkl has Venn diagrams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
Sending love, thoughts and healing ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for a second a 17yo or even a 13yo for that matter would have gone along to their house for a visit unless they are an IFam family. The way Sarah was describing the visit, it sounded like it was the first time they’d met. But then she couldn’t hold eye contact with the camera either when telling the story. Very strange.
Yeah, the way she said that all of them being a similar age "worked out quite well" was weird. You wouldn't say that about someone who was a real friend, as you would already know the age of their children!

Reactions: 24
When will the insidious Easter egg hunt, sorry grab be? Big Saz had better not fall on little Mila. Poor girl - her hip would be the least of her problems when her internal organs were displaced and her limbs were in plaster.

My beautiful (black) Magic puppy is on day 3. I’m in love (with the dog) but him upstairs has just given me a box of Black Magic chocolates. He’s claiming it was his idea. I can guarantee it wasn’t. He couldn’t have come up with that one. His lovely carer must be responsible. He must think I’m as dense as a hot cross bun or as thick as Lazy 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.