The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they have gone to the amusements….. Izzy is going to live in those skin tight shorts now

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow. We were holding our expectations way to high for what jace has got.

It's a normal outdoors climbing frame and slide, one on those with a tent round it.
I hope that's making its way to the garden because it looks ridiculous. Also a second climbing frame with a chair thing In the middle. Tp toys ones. Didn't they gift them the trampoline...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The grand reveal of the playroom transformation. So tacky. Wouldn’t expect anything less.

They’ve ruined the room. I bet it’s because of the complaints about the screeching kids in the garden.
IMG_7172.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Wow. We were holding our expectations way to high for what jace has got.

It's a normal outdoors climbing frame and slide, one on those with a tent round it.
I hope that's making its way to the garden because it looks ridiculous
Was coming to say the same, that’s garden toy equipment! I hope TP haven’t gifted that lot to them as they are the same people who gifted thr trampoline. Again, do they think viewers will be impressed? This is something many kids have in their garden as the norm and definitely looks ridiculous in that room.
IMG_3372.jpeg

Interesting they’ve done things a little differently for the first birthday vlog of this year & haven’t used his name in the vlog title either. The little clip of Jace’s birth at the beginning & Chris used the words ‘where it all began’ - this is where he hoped that the new baby would revive the channel after what came out in 2018 but also the birth of the beloved boy because they all seem to have a weird thing about boys being the boss of the family.

Saw this comment before it gets deleted, couldn’t be a truer word spoken.
IMG_3371.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The grand reveal of the playroom transformation. So tacky. Wouldn’t expect anything less.

They’ve ruined the room. I bet it’s because of the complaints about the screeching kids in the garden.
View attachment 2846245

Nooo Way! Only the Inghams could turn it into a cheap plastic monstrosity. It's like religious fundamentalists were let loose in B&M to furnish the compound and stop the kids from seeing daylight or other human beings

Great place for the kids to sit and learn in, I'm sure the kids will want to sit and read books when there's a humongous slide in the middle of the room. Inghams always exceed expectations for how tit it will be, it's incredible. Gobsmacked.

Couldn't choose something like this for outdoors on 10k a day? How much would they all love that?

Screenshot 2024-03-30 17.52.41.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I expected some sort of indoor play room however I was expecting something better than that….

Reactions: 27
Yeah the quality is lovely on them I got t shirts and some hoodies but they really are oversized - first order I done was for medium which I normally wear had to return and order x small still big but look ok
Thank you x always good to know what I’m buying x

Reactions: 2
All of them. There's no chance they will be supervised. Love the thought of Christine tidying that up every evening.
All the balls will drive him mad
---
Last nights vlog she also said Jace only had 9 presents 🤣🤣

Not a chance they paid almost £500 on that.
I don't think those prices are bad at all for what it is. I don't think she'd see it as a bargin though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family posted:
TRANSFORMING OUR HOUSE INTO AN INDOOR PLAY PARK FOR OUR SONS BIRTHDAY!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like they have gone to the amusements….. Izzy is going to live in those skin tight shorts now
I’m sorry, but they do not suit her at all, it’s clear she has an ED but by the same token from experience, you normally try to hide your weight loss, hope she doesn’t read here, but she is definitely a lollipop head! No offence intended but she’s a big boned tall girl trying to be dainty, she’s not built that way and just looks poorly, she’s flaunting her weight loss whereas most anorexics will try to hide under baggy clothes, I’m losing sympathy for isobelle as anorexia can kill! Wasn’t going to say this but was anorexic and bulimic years ago, I thought I was a survivor and indeed I am, however due to the lack of electrolytes ect when I was younger my legacy is a serious heart condition! I thought I was recovered but the legacy carried on ,when isobelle panicked over that gingerbread man the other day it triggered me, it’s like one bite of something you’re not allowed = lack of control! Feel so sorry for that poor girl, hope at least granny Jane steps in, or they will have a death on their hands, she really looks unwell and out of sorts

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All that B***s**t lazy was spouting about Jace giving instructions as to when and how to wake him up, what utter crap the playroom stuff is for the garden not a playroom & Jace definitely didn’t seem impressed with it.
I see the birthday vlog is going to have a part 2.
Wonder if Isla will get all this for her birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That play equipment looks ridiculous indoors, and what’s funny is now we know what it looks like, is that it took creepy all night to put it together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jace in all fairness said to get a present for Mila to open and what does Sarah say no you don't need to do that Jace they are your presents, he wanted to share ( makes a change) she could have let him, obvious he did not mind and wanted too

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This reply is Slightly off topic regarding the Minghams. But I find the whole process of the group church school thing fascinating. I wish I’d have had something like that as a kid. It would have ensured I didn’t lose my faith in my darkest teenage hours. Huge respect to you x
I think those guinea pigs have gone, supposed to have picked them up, but not seen them at all and I’m sure creepy would’ve used them for a title if they still had them. 😡 Someone asked for an update on them on the vlog and it was ignored and lazy not mentioned the lettuce etc she used to get them.
I attended Sunday school, was married in church and my kids were christened. We were privately educated at a church school. However, we aren’t an indoctrinated god squad tribe 🤣.
It is my personal belief it’s how you live your life, treat others and animals that matters most rather than be in the front row pew every Sunday. Nowadays the church appears much more focused to keep the younger ones engaged. This is in no way possible without the dedicated input of our very own tattler. People like her and those that dedicate time to Brownies, Scouts, Girls Brigade and the many other activities that improve young folks life’s deserve much appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm CRYING laughing 😭😂 The Inghams really know how to do tacky don't they! 😂😂 I can't breathe... Outdoor play equipment INDOORS 😭 it looks horrendous 😂😂 whats the matter creepy worried it'll blow away again 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.