The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before, but why the hell do they share a bank card? It’s so odd! Surely there are times, admittedly rare, that they are both shopping, but not together. Surely they should have one each? I mean, yes, I know Creepy likes to be in control of the finances, but it’s so weird!

Reactions: 32
Did anyone notice Izzy’s confusion when she clocks that her and Isla got the same size clothes?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Isla and Esme both have very red faces I’ve noticed - more windburn damage? Esme’s is more noticeable on her social media & Isla’s face looks very red on the ‘chocolate salad’ video Esme uploaded.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
With regards to the home schooling that doesn't happen Big Saz provides, my church kids group provides more learning opportunities in a 45 minute session than any of her children receive in a month. I have a group of 12 - 16 kids (aged 3 - 11) my preparation averages 3 hours a week for a 45 minute session. A few weeks ago we planted bean seeds in decorated jam jars with kitchen roll so as we could observe the growing process. The week before we talked about instructions for living (10 commandments) and we made an impressive animated catapiller craft that the kids had to follow instructions to create without knowing what they were making. This week we are making hollow tomb rolls, given that we have to be at the early morning Easter service for 7.30am normally would set the alarm for 6.15 for that but this year will need to get up to make 2 batches of bread dough so alarm will be set for 5.15am but the clocks are changing so body clock will register 4.15am!! And have already done 3 hours prep!! Why do I put so much effort in? Because I love seeing the sense of achievement when the children have created something they are proud of and go away having learned something new, or get a supprise from what they have made (in the case of empty tomb rolls you prepare a marshmallow with oil and spice - cinimon and sugar - and encase in a dough bread roll, on cooking the contents melt and are absorbed into the bread and you get a sweet roll with an empty space where the marshmallow was).

Jace has spent the last few years learning colours, our youngest know their colours at 3 can count to 10 and above, have had more craft experience, and are watching the growing cycle of a bean and have parents engaged enough to record the bean progress daily in photo form on a phone.

The children are usually invited to take part in the first part of the service and as we live stream our services every child has been spoken to with a parent to gain written consent to appear on the live stream, we have a shy 8 year old who is happy to watch but doesn't want to be on the live stream herself, her decision not her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My child is not even 4 yet and has known their colours and shapes for ages and can count to 50. There's no need for further endless colour matching activities. They also dress far older than Jace who seems to always be wearing baby and toddler clothes, and they have neat hair.

Jace is being held back in so many ways, and yet he behaves so entitled. His behaviour tonight, expecting a gift and snatching and being silly when he didn't get one shows that. Again, my 3 year old wouldn't even behave like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
AN EARLY EASTER SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS!

Big man Creepstopher says Prinny is in so much trouble right now. She knows what she’s done. She’s a fooooooooo. A half black fooooooooo. He said the word “grooming” so she must’ve known and thought she’d take the “absolute p” beforehand and destroy herself. Is he too scared to say piss in case YouTube take away his £10 pocket money? He heads outside but doesn’t want her anywhere near him and tells her “sit down please. Stay.” She’s a musty dog poo rolling dog. She’s going to the groomers for a big fat bath. They should book the entire family in for a big fat bath. She hates the groomers but as she’s taken the Michael of Creepstopher he isn’t bothered. She hates the groomers because she’s so knotty and matted because her owners don’t bleeping look after her properly. They could learn how to groom her themselves; would come easily to Creepo.

Everyone has woken up with a spring in their step. Jace turns 5 tomorrow. For Lazy 5 is big boy territory. They have a few things to do in town. Isabelle and Isla want to go too. Esmé is staying at home which is lucky because Lazy wants to get Jace’s cake, some balloons and a few treats. They had a lovely day yesterday with friends coming around. The friends had a 17 year old girl, 13 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 2 year old girl. They arrived at 2pm and didn’t leave until 10:30pm. Hi Steve and Granny Groomer are coming for a tea party tomorrow.

Isabelle has never laughed so hard in her entire life. Isla was crying because her cup melted when she made her iced coffee. Esmé gave her money to buy a new one before Isabelle had the opportunity to. Today is a big day because the minibus has an MOT. Then they’re going to pick Prinny up and drop her home.

Lazy is at the petrol station. Creepstopher forgot the tell her the plumber was coming this morning so they had to wait to go out. Some ifam came over to get a photo. Isabelle said hi but was in her own bubble. She doesn’t like the smile she did.

Cackling about Creepstopher driving the minibus. Lazy tells Isabelle to get mule box shots. It looks top heavy.

The Inghams are in town. Creepstopher has run off to the bank with Isabelle. Lazy, Aurora and Isla are off to Card Factory for balloons and wrapping paper. Lazy went to Argos ready for a fight about the bike handlebars. A man had told her a note was put on the system but the lady said there was no system. The handlebars will be in store tomorrow. Isla wants a foot long cookie from Subway.

Lazy couldn’t pay in Card Factory because she forgot to take the card from controlling Creepstopher. Everything is behind the till and she’ll go back. She’s in Primark for an outfit for Jace’s birthday. He’s always wanted light up trainers so she got some Hulk ones. She’s looking for a Hulk top to go with it. It isn’t what Lazy would choose. She’s found a Batman top to go with black skinny jeans for tomorrow.

Jace doesn’t need any toys. Lazy is in Tesco looking at dress up suits. The Tonie figures haven’t arrived. It said 2-3 day delivery. The shelf arrived but she ordered that through a different company. He has 9 presents and 2 really big main presents. Lazy might get him a Hulk dress up costume. They don’t have a onesie in 5-6, which would last him longer. She picks up a Batman hoodie.

Jace wants a Lightning McQueen cake like last year but Lazy wants to get him the Spiderman one. Isla likes it too. Lazy has bought him green dinosaur candles. If it was up to her she’d get the safari one. She feels bad for him. Then she sees that the Lightning cake is chocolate but she already has a chocolate cake. The Spiderman one is rasp-bree. So as Jace gets a nice character cake that he’ll love I hope that Mila gets a similar one.

Esmé has cleaned the entire kitchen. They got her giant and sour skittles as a treat. They also got pomegranates “pommers”. Lazy bought some plastic tumblers for the kids the other day from B&M. Prinny is home. Isla cuts the pomegranate. There’s more in a 95p one than one of the 89p pre-packaged box. There’s 5 times in the actual fruit.

Lazy hopes dinner will be simple. She hasn’t cooked orzo in her entire life. They have so much gravy. Lazy can’t cook rice so she hopes to have better luck. It’s basically a vegetabley rice with garlic bread. Cooking.

Dinner is rated a solid 10 by Lazy. Esmé rates it a solid 8.5. Creepstopher says it needs garlic bread and without it its just alright. Lazy is upset. He gives it 8. Everyone is getting a doughnut for dessert.

Lazy is so tired after wrapping Jace’s presents. She’s shattered. Creepstopher is downstairs in building hell. It’s good that they didn’t get the bike. She didn’t buy much compared to normal because a lot of the gifts are expensive. She can’t give the Tonie shelf without the figures so he'll get it next week. She’s fished out a gift from the garage of doom that she bought, but didn’t give to him a couple of years ago; a mini trolley. The main present has taken over the playroom.

Lazy has a gift from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer for the three girls. They’re for Easter instead of an Easter egg. Granny Groomer didn’t want to wait until tomorrow because Jace’s birthday is about Jace. White Fox bag.

Lazy tells the girls to go and sit on the sofa. Jace rushes over yelling “YES YES”. Lazy tells him to watch his head. He thinks it might be more Christmas presents and Lazy says he’s so funny. The kids close their eyes. Jace and Isla hold their hands out. Lazy tells Jace “mate” that she actually doesn’t have anything for him. Thegreencow cackles. Esmé isn’t thrilled that she only gets one package but her sisters get two.

Jace growls and snatches Esmé’s present from her. She gets a hoodie but the others get a smaller outfit. Jace is upset. They weren’t sure what size to get Isla because they’re ladies clothes.

The girls try the clothes on. Jace says they're ugly. Lazy says he's on one tonight. I'd be on one too, cancelling his birthday and party for being a brat.

End of vlog
Lazy's reaction to Creepo saying her orzo needs garlic bread. Maybe sausage (fingers) would've been a safer option.
1711759472209.png
1711759900047.png

1711759624355.png
1711759776098.png
1711760012767.png
1711760279021.png
1711760135236.png
1711760220118.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My child is not even 4 yet and has known their colours and shapes for ages and can count to 50. There's no need for further endless colour matching activities. They also dress far older than Jace who seems to always be wearing baby and toddler clothes, and they have neat hair.

Jace is being held back in so many ways, and yet he behaves so entitled. His behaviour tonight, expecting a gift and snatching and being silly when he didn't get one shows that. Again, my 3 year old wouldn't even behave like that.
The way he behaved should have made her hang her head in shame - he’s spoilt and entitled and he’s only 5. It’s only going to get worse. I don’t know why she allowed him to sit there for as long as she did especially as he was ready to receive a gift. All very well saying to him there wasn’t anything for him but you could see he wasn’t listening to anybody because he was so excited at the thought of yet another gift! To then allow him to have a tantrum off camera but film everything as if it wasn’t happening?! Put the camera down and parent - where was Chris when this was happening?

I expect he was dreadful on his birthday morning, I wonder if anyone was locked out of the room this year so as not to steal his limelight.

I don’t understand why they continue to make this such a big thing of filming a reaction for gifts? They are teenagers/pre-teen age. My kids would be so embarrassed - it’s a couple of items of clothes and granny wasn’t even on the other end of the camera! Does Sarah think people are going to be impressed at the girls getting branded clothes? Moments like that make it a relief they aren’t actually in school. Kids have branded bits all the time, they’ve jumped onto the White Fox thing late as usual as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Would anyone like to clip the Jace huff? God forgive me but I'd love to see him being disappointed for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
sorry but did Sarah say the Toonie box thingy cost 200 pound and then he had 2 large mainpresents on top of 9 toys. For me that is a lot of money for a 5 year old
That’s a lot of presents for a child that gets whisked off the minute he opens them, I think they’re sent back because once he’s back from his trip he’s been taken on he doesn’t remember them, oh except the gifted ones, how sad is it that your kids on,y have nice things because you’ve begged company’s first them

Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family posted:
View attachment 2844444
For crying out loud, these people can’t read a room, nor can they parent adolescents. I do the ‘close your eyes’ or ‘choose a hand’ with my two on occasion but not like this. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
The way he behaved should have made her hang her head in shame - he’s spoilt and entitled and he’s only 5. It’s only going to get worse. I don’t know why she allowed him to sit there for as long as she did especially as he was ready to receive a gift. All very well saying to him there wasn’t anything for him but you could see he wasn’t listening to anybody because he was so excited at the thought of yet another gift! To then allow him to have a tantrum off camera but film everything as if it wasn’t happening?! Put the camera down and parent - where was Chris when this was happening?

I expect he was dreadful on his birthday morning, I wonder if anyone was locked out of the room this year so as not to steal his limelight.

I don’t understand why they continue to make this such a big thing of filming a reaction for gifts? They are teenagers/pre-teen age. My kids would be so embarrassed - it’s a couple of items of clothes and granny wasn’t even on the other end of the camera! Does Sarah think people are going to be impressed at the girls getting branded clothes? Moments like that make it a relief they aren’t actually in school. Kids have branded bits all the time, they’ve jumped onto the White Fox thing late as usual as well.
I don’t understand that if they’re for Easter why they weren’t given them Sunday, when I assume ‘granny’ has got the younger kids eggs,

Reactions: 21
Sending you so much love and positivity. Would be worth calling the hospital to see if you can get a same day cancellation appointment and have the scans a bit sooner if this is possible. We're all here for you ❤
Because of Easter I can’t get through to my consultant but when the cancer nurse calls me tuesday I will ask about it. I’m hoping they say 2 weeks to cover themselves but it will actually be sooner than that.

• Heart

Big man Creepstopher says Prinny is in so much trouble right now. She knows what she’s done. She’s a fooooooooo. A half black fooooooooo. He said the word “grooming” so she must’ve known and thought she’d take the “absolute p” beforehand and destroy herself. Is he too scared to say piss in case YouTube take away his £10 pocket money? He heads outside but doesn’t want her anywhere near him and tells her “sit down please. Stay.” She’s a musty dog poo rolling dog. She’s going to the groomers for a big fat bath. They should book the entire family in for a big fat bath. She hates the groomers but as she’s taken the Michael of Creepstopher he isn’t bothered. She hates the groomers because she’s so knotty and matted because her owners don’t bleeping look after her properly. They could learn how to groom her themselves; would come easily to Creepo.

Everyone has woken up with a spring in their step. Jace turns 5 tomorrow. For Lazy 5 is big boy territory. They have a few things to do in town. Isabelle and Isla want to go too. Esmé is staying at home which is lucky because Lazy wants to get Jace’s cake, some balloons and a few treats. They had a lovely day yesterday with friends coming around. The friends had a 17 year old girl, 13 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 2 year old girl. They arrived at 2pm and didn’t leave until 10:30pm. Hi Steve and Granny Groomer are coming for a tea party tomorrow.

Isabelle has never laughed so hard in her entire life. Isla was crying because her cup melted when she made her iced coffee. Esmé gave her money to buy a new one before Isabelle had the opportunity to. Today is a big day because the minibus has an MOT. Then they’re going to pick Prinny up and drop her home.

Lazy is at the petrol station. Creepstopher forgot the tell her the plumber was coming this morning so they had to wait to go out. Some ifam came over to get a photo. Isabelle said hi but was in her own bubble. She doesn’t like the smile she did.

Cackling about Creepstopher driving the minibus. Lazy tells Isabelle to get mule box shots. It looks top heavy.

The Inghams are in town. Creepstopher has run off to the bank with Isabelle. Lazy, Aurora and Isla are off to Card Factory for balloons and wrapping paper. Lazy went to Argos ready for a fight about the bike handlebars. A man had told her a note was put on the system but the lady said there was no system. The handlebars will be in store tomorrow. Isla wants a foot long cookie from Subway.

Lazy couldn’t pay in Card Factory because she forgot to take the card from controlling Creepstopher. Everything is behind the till and she’ll go back. She’s in Primark for an outfit for Jace’s birthday. He’s always wanted light up trainers so she got some Hulk ones. She’s looking for a Hulk top to go with it. It isn’t what Lazy would choose. She’s found a Batman top to go with black skinny jeans for tomorrow.

Jace doesn’t need any toys. Lazy is in Tesco looking at dress up suits. The Tonie figures haven’t arrived. It said 2-3 day delivery. The shelf arrived but she ordered that through a different company. He has 9 presents and 2 really big main presents. Lazy might get him a Hulk dress up costume. They don’t have a onesie in 5-6, which would last him longer. She picks up a Batman hoodie.

Jace wants a Lightning McQueen cake like last year but Lazy wants to get him the Spiderman one. Isla likes it too. Lazy has bought him green dinosaur candles. If it was up to her she’d get the safari one. She feels bad for him. Then she sees that the Lightning cake is chocolate but she already has a chocolate cake. The Spiderman one is rasp-bree. So as Jace gets a nice character cake that he’ll love I hope that Mila gets a similar one.

Esmé has cleaned the entire kitchen. They got her giant and sour skittles as a treat. They also got pomegranates “pommers”. Lazy bought some plastic tumblers for the kids the other day from B&M. Prinny is home. Isla cuts the pomegranate. There’s more in a 95p one than one of the 89p pre-packaged box. There’s 5 times in the actual fruit.

Lazy hopes dinner will be simple. She hasn’t cooked orzo in her entire life. They have so much gravy. Lazy can’t cook rice so she hopes to have better luck. It’s basically a vegetabley rice with garlic bread. Cooking.

Dinner is rated a solid 10 by Lazy. Esmé rates it a solid 8.5. Creepstopher says it needs garlic bread and without it its just alright. Lazy is upset. He gives it 8. Everyone is getting a doughnut for dessert.

Lazy is so tired after wrapping Jace’s presents. She’s shattered. Creepstopher is downstairs in building hell. It’s good that they didn’t get the bike. She didn’t buy much compared to normal because a lot of the gifts are expensive. She can’t give the Tonie shelf without the figures so he'll get it next week. She’s fished out a gift from the garage of doom that she bought, but didn’t give to him a couple of years ago; a mini trolley. The main present has taken over the playroom.

Lazy has a gift from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer for the three girls. They’re for Easter instead of an Easter egg. Granny Groomer didn’t want to wait until tomorrow because Jace’s birthday is about Jace. White Fox bag.

Lazy tells the girls to go and sit on the sofa. Jace rushes over yelling “YES YES”. Lazy tells him to watch his head. He thinks it might be more Christmas presents and Lazy says he’s so funny. The kids close their eyes. Jace and Isla hold their hands out. Lazy tells Jace “mate” that she actually doesn’t have anything for him. Thegreencow cackles. Esmé isn’t thrilled that she only gets one package but her sisters get two.

Jace growls and snatches Esmé’s present from her. She gets a hoodie but the others get a smaller outfit. Jace is upset. They weren’t sure what size to get Isla because they’re ladies clothes.

The girls try the clothes on. Jace says they're ugly. Lazy says he's on one tonight. I'd be on one too, cancelling his birthday and party for being a brat.

End of vlog
Lazy's reaction to Creepo saying her orzo needs garlic bread. Maybe sausage (fingers) would've been a safer option.
View attachment 2845284View attachment 2845290
View attachment 2845285View attachment 2845286View attachment 2845293View attachment 2845297View attachment 2845295View attachment 2845296
Funny how the family ho came to visit have a child a similar age to all the Ingham children except Isla!

sorry but did Sarah say the Toonie box thingy cost 200 pound and then he had 2 large mainpresents on top of 9 toys. For me that is a lot of money for a 5 year old
Those Tony things are expensive - family wanted to get one for my son. Sarah won’t have paid for Jaces, especially if he’s got loads of extras with it - it’ll be gifted and she’s lying her fat arse off as usual

Reactions: 20
I would love to stick all the Ifam into one room and just observe them, I swear it wouldn't take them long to descend into chaos, they literally argue over nothing in those comments. One person asked when Jaces birthday vlog was and was told to piss off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I have been assigned a Macmillan nurse and she will be calling me on Tuesday to see how I am.

Just want to add that you are all so lovely, I live quite an isolated life due to my mental health and autism and was feeling so alone earlier when I was having a cry but you have all made me feel like I have people in my corner rooting for me so thank you 💗 I have my parents obv who will be driving me to the hospital etc for treatment but all my close friends live far away so I’m pretty much at home with just my daughter. I just hope this doesn’t affect her alevels as she’s meant to go UCL in September. Anyways thank you all so much.
I have been where you are, and you have been in my thoughts a lot the last few days. Wishing you the strength and courage to kick this thing’s behind.💪

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.