The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once they took the kids to somewhere like b and q and the kids were feral. Someone commented that they weren’t well behaved and Sarah replied saying she’d do it all the more now she knew it annoyed people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't want to sound bad, but maybe it was the stress of having another that caused the brain bleed?

the babies here and will be loved, but come on, seriously, did they need another.

and the big 5 year old sat with a dummie

Reactions: 4
Imagine if he has collapsed whilst shopping and someone stood over him taking photos.
Can you imagine the uproar If they posted them to Facebook !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jeeezus fkin wept! A vlog already? Sarah is in denial! She has to be. No way would I be that upbeat.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it's a bit more than a distraction. I foresee a massive breakdown.
I thought this too. I think that her behaviour might change a bit after the funeral, with that being a catalyst and the enormity of the situation hits her and it all becomes real. I think that she is trying to function by being practical and is obviously focusing on money and material things rather than dealing with emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just noticed this . Maybe it is distracting her .
She’s probably not got to the true grief stage and that might not happen for many years. My younger bro was born 14 days after dad died. His death was sudden and unexpected he was in hospital at the time but due to be released the next day so mum wasn’t with him when he died. His consultants were shocked. There had to be a post-mortem too as the hospital didn’t know why he died. They did this asap so the body could be released.

My bro was luckily overdue so gave 2 week in which everything possible was sort, funeral held whilst having 2 toddlers to look after but she did have her best friend and her parents to help.

At that time our hospital was split site Mum had bro at a different part there’s no way she would have asked to move to where he died. The hospital was great mum was due to induced at the weekend, my aunt was her birthing partner. She didn’t have a memorial set up for dad yes she missed him being there. The name hadn’t be decided so she had to decide with dads name being his middle name.
Mum didn’t really greave properly for 14 years. She was busy with 3 kids with a complex medical baby that spent 1/2 his first 4 years in and out of hospital. Then had to go back to work she was constantly on the go but after a few other things her mental health dipped for it to really hit.
The post-mortem was helpful as she knew why but hard as there was high chance of the condition being passed on to atleast 1 of us. Over the years the checked us out. Unfortunately 2 of us have the condition that resulted in his death ironically not the one born after.

R family - her hormones will be all over the place with the birth. She will be happy for the baby Im suprised how they cope with a scbu. My bro didn’t end up in scbu as he didn’t get ill till 5 1/2 weeks so couldn’t go into scbu. Then caring for a new baby with multiple other children to care for. I really don’t think it will of hit. I doubt it will be asking for her as my mum as she has older kids to help out. Unlike mum they still have the funeral to go that might really trigger it depending on if her hormones have settled. If not i think within the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought this too. I think that her behaviour might change a bit after the funeral, with that being a catalyst and the enormity of the situation hits her and it all becomes real. I think that she is trying to function by being practical and is obviously focusing on money and material things rather than dealing with emotions.
When you have that many mouths to feed and who are relying on you no choice really.

Reactions: 7
I think you are all being far too kind and giving this woman way too much understanding for her actions. It’s repulsive and very typical of them the greedy, money grabbing family they are. Her latest story with some crappy speech bubble about being in heaven is just appalling. Tomorrow she will be pushing that go fund me harder!
---
When you have that many mouths to feed and who are relying on you no choice really.
Don’t have ten kids then? He has only been dead a few days, she won’t suddenly be hard up that quickly. She could also work, he could have worked…a unique concept for these people who want a quick buck I know.

Reactions: 19
The new baby surrounded by the shrine photo is really odd strange creepy. Wouldn’t even be that bad if it was just a private photo but it’s really creepy to me sharing this stuff on Facebook.
They have never had much money and they still decided to have all those children. When we went to Disney I think it cost about 10 grand for two of us so god knows how they are planning on 11 of them going for what’s left over from the funeral it’s bonkers 🙈 Disney is so expensive!
---
Go fund me is at just over £5300 they will be lucky if that pays for the funeral really. Surely you would have some kind of life insurance in place when you have this many kids ! I know you hope and never think the worst will happen. It’s an awful situation it really is but the photos and the go fund me before he even passed away are in really bad taste. Even if she is in denial which she could well be and hormonal which she probably is I would hope to god someone in my circle would say step away from the internet to me if I was ever in that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That speech bubble is just awful and the constant go fund me requests is beyond disgusting, have a big family all you want but you should be able to support them and have things in place should the worst happen. I can’t understand why no one is saying to her it’s not appropriate unless everyone around her is the same

• Heart
Even if she is in denial which she could well be and hormonal which she probably is I would hope to god someone in my circle would say step away from the internet to me if I was ever in that situation.
Yes and that is the crux of it. Why is nobody encouraging her to take a break from social media?

Publishing the photos online, for anyone to see, is just wrong. Plain wrong. Using the photos to get money is wrong. Using your dead husband as a prop to be decorated is horrifically wrong. Asking/making/allowing your children to be part of it all, witnessing this stuff and being involved by posing for the photos etc is also awful and storing up trouble for them. Continuing with the online content as if everything is normal, at a time when it's anything but, is also damaging to all involved.

Unless this woman is some kind of complete wrongun with sociopathic/psychopathic tendancies then I guess her reaction can somewhat be explained by shock, denial, the grieving process etc...but her behaviour is still wrong so why is nobody concerned enough to intervene? If not her friends and family, what about his? Why are they allowing her to disrespect him in this way?

Maybe those close to her hold the same kinds of views and values and don't really see it as wrong. Or maybe they are worried about how to tackle it as challenging the newly bereaved widow might be tricky. Maybe people see it as alarming but are simply letting it play out because of the notion that everyone is different and grieves differently, so perhaps they think this is just the best way for her to deal with things right now. Maybe some rationalise her actions as being borne out of (financial) necessity and although unorthodox, the end justifies the means. Maybe some of their friends/relations even hold the view that Dave himself would be OK with his wife doing what she felt was right to (a) cope, emotionally and (b) raise some cash for the family. (I'm obviously just playing devil's advocate here as no consent means no consent, whichever way you spin it.)

TBH I don't really know enough about this woman to understand where she's coming from and how her mind works. I just know that most women would find a sudden bereavement (of their life partner), followed by a birth, completely devastating.

I cannot imagine myself or any of my friends/family reacting like this woman has but then none of us vlog or do social media for a living and I imagine that we probably all have insurance (although that being said, even if I was completely reliant on my OH for income and was living hand to mouth, I still can't imagine ever monetising his death. Just no.)

If grief is not a factor and she really is that cold and calculating to manipulate the situation from the start, purely driven by the will to monetise her husband's demise, denying him a respectful, dignified passing and putting her own needs before the preservation of her husband's memory, potentially causing untold damage to her children in the process.....then wow. That's really something else.

They live for social media and the validation it brings because they were ordinary, rather crass people pumping out kids who found a niche audience who found it 'charming' and 'relatable. They know no other way of living now which is not to excuse them at all; they all need to take a long hard look at their actions and disappear into obscurity to raise those kids.

Reactions: 15
they were ordinary, rather crass people pumping out kids who found a niche audience who found it 'charming' and 'relatable.
I've seen enough of the parents to know that they were never charming! 😱

They live for social media and the validation it brings because they were ordinary, rather crass people pumping out kids who found a niche audience who found it 'charming' and 'relatable. They know no other way of living now which is not to excuse them at all; they all need to take a long hard look at their actions and disappear into obscurity to raise those kids.
From what I can gather, most of their audience came from cashing in on the Ingham click bait after Chris was outed. Dave had another channel called the Angry Manc which didn't seem to have a point to it.

Wow their you tube figures are so low , since he died views have tripled from about 2k to 6 k .
They really cannot call themselves you tubers , how to change a foot on a sewing machine gets more views

So instead of around £10 they earned £24 at the £4 per 1000 views everyone works off , is that really worth posting all your private grief and children's privacy ? Worlds gone mad , they could have made more selling some old shoes on Vinted !